Extra Wide Duct Tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Extra Wide Duct Tape

Post by Scottstud94 »

Hey guys,

Just bought extra wide duct tape for the first time. Amazing! It’s twice the size of a normal roll (2nd tape from the tape below the extra wide gorilla tape)

Literally goes from under my chin to just under my nose. Don’t know why I haven’t tried it before.

My master and I have been experimenting how to shut me up and this might do the trick.

Anybody else had any experiences?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Scottstud94 wrote: 4 years ago Anybody else had any experiences?
Yup. I also keep a roll of extra wide duct tape and extra wide gorilla tape handy among my collection.
200mph tape is also great.
Whether it's for temporary repairs or muzzling loud mouths, the extra wide stuff never fails.

Regular width tape does have it's applications, and I do think it's generally more versatile and useful.
But the wider stuff saves time during mummifications and also makes short work of mouthy subs.

Quite a bit more expensive where I am though, so besides repairs and stuff, I tend to keep the extra wide rolls for loud mouths. A fat stuffing + extra wide duct tape is the way to go IMO.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Yep. I just posted a story of how my friend taped me up with regular duct tape but gagged me with extra wide Gorilla Tape. I loved it, couldn’t say a word.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
pollytrouble
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pollytrouble »

Scottstud94 wrote: 4 years ago Hey guys,

Just bought extra wide duct tape for the first time. Amazing! It’s twice the size of a normal roll (2nd tape from the tape below the extra wide gorilla tape)

Literally goes from under my chin to just under my nose. Don’t know why I haven’t tried it before.

My master and I have been experimenting how to shut me up and this might do the trick.

Oooooo! I need a couple of rolls of that :-)
ukguy26
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ukguy26 »

I imagine that making it even tighter, definitely have to give this a go sometime
Kik: shauny1992 and snapchat: yorkshiredude27
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I use it on my own mouth. Very silencing and nice!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

pollytrouble wrote: 4 years ago
Scottstud94 wrote: 4 years ago Hey guys,

Oooooo! I need a couple of rolls of that :-)
Yes you do ;)
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic