Tug shut down

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tug shut down

Post by David Han »

In 2002, I was 12 when I saw someone tied to a chair with their hands behind their back of the chair and legs tied to the legs of the chair. They were blindfolded and gagged. But when their mom came downstairs, she was angry with them. She said, stop tying up your little sister, it’s rude. The boy said, but she likes it. Don’t tie her up again. So my question is, did you ever see a tug shut down by someone just when it started to be fun?
Tie me up and have fun with me
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I remember once, in drama class at high school. I don't remember what the brief was, but we had to come up with short scenes. Two boys did one where, for some reason I can't remember, one started tying the other to the chair. The lad who was being tied was quite handsome too. But the teacher said to end the scene just as he started tying him up, so he didn't properly tie him. Quite a shame.
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

I'm not sure if this exactly "counts," but my (then) partner was coming over and I wanted to surprise her, so I threw on a blindfold...

It was not my partner at the door XD
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic