Humiliation

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Humiliation

Post by Tied_bare »

Does anyone else enjoy humiliation? Maybe in the way you are dressed (or not dressed) positions tied in, who you’re seen by, or anything really?

If you so, what kind?
I'm already tied, and undressed. please don't take my underwear too!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

My two favorite forms of "humiliation" from my youth:

1. When my friend brags that he can get out of being tied up; I tie him up, and he can't.

2. When my friend says if he ties me up, I won't be able to get loose, and I do.

Drawscore
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Love humiliation as part of bondage.

Things I enjoy:

1) being made to drool because of a big ball gag.
2) some tickle torture.
3) being tied up wearing women's underwear.
4) being close to being discovered (e.g. an ex girlfriend lived in apartments with 5 other student nurses. She tied me to a chair and gagged me then when her next door roommate knocked on her door once she opened it while I was out of sight tied up and gagged and she had a conversation with her friend while I sat there. Occasionally my ex would shoot me a glance to say don't you dare make noise through the gag.)
5) being hand gagged while my captor is on the phone.

My ultimate fantasy is a group of women tying me up together, gagging me and humiliating me all day - a variety of the things I've listed would be excellent.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Want to be made to wear women clothing, with make up put on me. Then gang tickled by females.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied_bare »

Love all of those ideas!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Being spanked in public with a sign hanging on me saying naughty boy.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied_bare »

Another good one!
Lenixis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lenixis »

I like humiliation in all kinds of ways both giving and receiving. Whether it's being tied up and having how helpless I am taunted or going out in public with hidden bondage in place. Such as a under clothes karada, certain toys that kind of stuff. I also drool a lot when gagged though favourite form of humiliation is gagging someone with used panties.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Bare feet locked in stocks in public, hand tied and gagged.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Humiliation has always been a huge factor for me when it comes to bondage and love reading stories that deal with such things, for me it's the fact you are bound up and helpless to do anything to prevent it . as for what types of humiliations I like it'd be a variety of things , many being fantasy scenarios of mine,some of which include-

1-being teased and Taunted about how helpless I am, usually refereed to with humiliating names.

2-having embarrassing stuff drawn or written on my gag or body, or made wear women's clothing and makeup,

3-tied up publicly in places where I might be scene like the park, window display, school flag pole,

4-forced to smell feet, or preform a humiliating task while bound.maybe some tickling,

5--having pictures or videos taken of me of my Embarrassing predicaments
Last edited by Nightly Binds 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I love visual humiliation, like a pink gag or pink underwear. It’s often fun if the captive has words written on them, maybe across their gag :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Yeah I’d definitely say humiliation is a big part of the TUG for me. I’d say my favourite types of humiliation would be:
1. Being forced to smell either feet directly or socks or shoes. And also licking feet or sucking on toes.
2. Being made to dress in woman’s clothes, mostly footwear.
3. Being written on or forced to hold signs that mock me or my predicament.
4. Having lipstick applied to a tape gag.
5. Being reminded of my predicament by my captors. Things like “those ropes look tight!” Or “I bet those socks are really stinky!”
6. My captors mimicking my gag talk.
7. The TUG being a result of me being outsmarted/outmuscled by my captors. Something that the captors continually remind me about. “I can’t believe you’re so weak that I was able to wrestle you and tie you up” etc.

Pretty much all of these are in my story The Bet (little plug :lol: )
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Humiliation is honestly my favorite part of being tied up! Especially because I love being tied up completely naked, I love being exposed like that and knowing that whoever has tied me up has full access to do whatever they want to me. Some of my favorite parts:

1- having my captor take pictures and videos and force me to look at them

2- being bossed around and told what to do while I’m tied up, and the more embarrassing task, the better :)

3- being teased to the point where my captor watches and films me try (and fail) to finish the job myself in my bonds

4- fantasizing about being found, made fun of, and tortured/played with every time I tie myself up.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I love being humiliated while in bondage. Like many others here I like being teased about my situation and helplessness, but I also love being forced to lick my capturer boots (and kicked if I don´t do a good job). For example.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like the humiliation. It makes me feel powerless while I'm tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic