Bondage question game :)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

1- Have you ever been tied up before? Yes
2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs? Test yourself (as long as it's possible) the things you wanna do to others to yourself, so you could feel what they'll feel and understand the possible complications of the use.
3- Favorite gag? mouth stuffing + Vinyl duct tape wrapped around the head
4- Least favorite gag? things that keep the mouth open (spider gag, ring gag, cleave gag, but gag)
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc? DA
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite? No
7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv? Wiseguy, episode The gift, lady is called "Martika"
8- Last time you were tied or tied someone? 6 months ago.
9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest? My weeb friends know, my GF's must know.
10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate? Any girl willing to try it and moan a lot through her gag
11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? The last one I liked, was the story about the date night going really well (girl in trunk, black coktail dress, tape gag, going into a motel, etc)
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs? Understand that some things are hotter in fantasy than reality
3- Favorite gag? Ballgag
4- Least favorite gag? Any harness style face gags
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc? Imagefap,here😁
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? Just some onlyfans accounts haha
7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv? In pirates of the Caribbean, the most recent one the girl has her hands tied behind her back and a low cut dress showing off her cleavage
8- Last time you were tied or tied someone? About a year and a half ago
9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest?
A little of both,only told a couple of people in lersob
10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate? A girl thats as into it as I am
11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? Hmmmm,not sure
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

1- Have you ever been tied up before?
Yep, a few times.
2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs?
Set limits, but don't be afraid to experiment just a tad.
3- Favorite gag?
Dirty socks stuffed in the mouth and tape wrapped around the head.
4- Least favorite gag?
Cleave gags, and especially gags without any stuffing.
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc?
There's this neat little site called tugstories.com that is run by some really cool staff, and I also use Boundhub (18+) and Thumbzilla as well (Also 18+ but no ads!).
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite?
Ive got none.
7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv?
Probably the catwoman scene from Batman TAS.
8- Last time you were tied or tied someone?
It's been a hot minute, maybe a few months.
9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest?
For the most part im very secretive about it, though I do let a few partners know and some very close friends.
10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate?
Anyone who is willing to fulfill my desires and hopefully has some that line up nicely with mine.
11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames?
It has to be ColonelShuffle's The Long Weekend. Really well written and enthralling depictions make it probably my favorite piece on this site..
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Yes

Find someone to play with, never alone

3- Favorite gag?
Mouth stuffed with socks and duct tape

4- Least favorite gag?
Cleave gag

Deviantart

No

Can't think of any

Once, last summer

Only a few people know, I would tell if i'm asked but i would keep it somewhat vague

A person who also has a bondage fetish of some sort

I really can't think of any, i 've read so many stories here
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Here's my answers:

1- Have you ever been tied up before? Yes, by a female friend
2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs? Be open to ideas
3- Favorite gag? Mouth stuffed and taped
4- Least favorite gag? Ring (never tried anything other than above)
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc? Boundhub
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite? I don't have any
7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv? Most scenes with a woman tied up
8- Last time you were tied or tied someone? About six months ago
9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest? Only one friend knows a little bit. Two other people know so generally in the closet
10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate? Any girl
11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? I have loved the one where a strict babysitter ties up a boy obsessed with touching her feet
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

This seems interesting, so now I will take my turn

No

Be sure you can trust that person 100%, that they dont fell uncomfortable for doing it and never leave the other one alone.

3- Favorite gag?
Cleave gag or something you can take out easily

4- Least favorite gag?
Ballgag or tape with something inside

Devianart and here

Nop, never I had buy one of them

I don't remeber one right know, but something where the character was tied to a chair or in a basic tied with some modifications

Sadly I havent tied anyone in all my 17 years.. and to be tied it never had got my attention, but It wouldn't care if it with a friend or someone I like (girl if is possible)

I am very reserve with this, just my family knows it totally and maybe a friend but he knows only a 20% of the all thing.

Someone who like a lot the TUGs game, that struggles and get into the game and preferably a girl (I sometimes had tried to write stories about some situations but it dont have the essence of a real experience)

11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? Umm stories where there is just a girl tied up and struggling or the one with M+F that have dialog a struggling. Some authors I like their stories are Harper and tied Jay.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

OK my turn 😁
2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs? Try both sides (tying and be tied) and see which you enjoy
3- Favorite gag? Stuffed mouth cleave
4- Least favorite gag? Duct tape
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc? Boundhub
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite? Nope
7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv? Years ago it was wtching5 the pearls of penelope pitstop
8- Last time you were tied or tied someone? Beginning of December 2020
9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest? Both really, my close friends don't know but have good tug friends
10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate? Anyone who enjoys playing with ropes
11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? I enjoy reading any story which involves a female getting ntied and gagged
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

1- Have you ever been tied up before? Hell yes
2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs? Try it no matter what!
3- Favorite gag? Her pantyhose
4- Least favorite gag? Duct tape
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc? This one
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite? I don't have any
7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv? Mr and Mrs smith
8- Last time you were tied or tied someone? About
9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest? Only
My partner knows. She’s not that into so it’s a reward
10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate? A girl that wants to do it as well
11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? On the old site, it was called ballet isn’t a real sport
Itaati
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itaati »

I haven't really been tied by someone, I tied myself up and Tied someone else though.
I'm still a teenager lol, but my advice would be to always use a safe word and sign.
3- Favorite gag?
Either OTM or Tape Gag.
4- Least favorite gag?
I usually don't like that dentist surgery thing, but it depends on the situation.
I used to not like any BDSM specific gag but now I can like those too if used in an interesting way.
5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos etc? I have many, usually Boundhub, TugStories, Google, Deviantart, Danger Theatre Blog, Instagram.
6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite? I don't.
Linda Collini and Melania Maccaferri in Centovetrine, but I have many.
A few months.
Right now I'm really in the closet, don't know how to tell but I'll probably do it soon when I find someone I really trust.
Any girl who's willing to play a tied up game either by tying me up or me tying her up, other than that I don't really know right now.
Don't know about a favourite one, I usually enjoy real life tug stories, they really stimulate my imagination.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

1- Have you ever been tied up before? Yes, many times

2- Best advice to a newbie or teenager getting into tugs? Play safely! Don't tie yourself up without a way to get free . Don't advertise the fact that you like being tied up (or tying up) or you may get a name for yourself

3- Favorite gag? My mouth stuffed with a wadded cloth, duct tape over my mouth wound around my head

4- Least favorite gag? Bit gag

5- Go-to website for bondage, pictures, videos, etc? BedroomBondage.Com, NatashaFlade.Com, Xhamster.Com

6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites? If so what is your favorite? I do not

7- Favorite tug or bondage scene from movie or tv? The Amazing Dobermans

8- Last time you were tied or tied someone? A few weeks ago, self bondage. Tied by someone else, 3 years ago.

9- Are you in the closet about enjoying bondage or openly tell friends/ partners about your interest? Oh I'm way in the closet! I do come out in places like her and Fetlife in hopes of meeting playmates, virtual and real life

10- Who do you consider a "good" bondage mate? An attractive woman who is willing to allow herself to experience being tied and gagged

11- What's your favorite story on here or from the last tieupgames? I haven't read too many recently, so I'll say mine, "My First Self-Bondage Kidnap Playtime (self/m-cd)". And anything by KP Presents
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

As a kid a few times but it was never much, a zip tie there or toy handcuffs in a game, as far as I can remember. In an explicitly bondage context, no, not yet.

There are ways to practice your tying skills alone, like looking into shibari ties. Learning from the common sites will probably set you up to do safer ties than if you didn't do any research at all and you'll just be able to do a lot more interesting stuff.

3- Favorite gag?
Probably duct tape wrapped gag with mouth stuffing

4- Least favorite gag?
OTM gag, w/o stuffing -- not a fan. If the gag doesn't look convincing or it doesn't prevent speech or noise at all, it's incredibly disappointing. I also never liked bit gags too much but they seem to be growing on me.

For writing/reading this one. Boundhub for videos and DeviantArt for pictures. Twitter has a lot of good content as well, or reddit less so.
For learning shibari I've found the-duchy, crash-restraint, and rope-365 particularly helpful.

6- Do you buy subscriptions to websites?
Nope.

Oh man, I've seen many good ones. No particular favorite, simply scenes that tend to stay in mind a little longer. For example:

If there's a really good gag in the scene, then it's a favorite of mine.

Hmm. Long long time ago. I think the last time was probably my siblings tying my hands behind my back with a zip-tie as an early teen. I def was beginning to get a boner and felt embarrassed although nobody noticed. Since then I honestly can't remember tying someone or being tied up. A pity for sure.

Pretty much in the closet. I have an friends in an small online community, but because of the pandemic I've only seen some of them a couple times. We know each others kinks more or less cus we know each other on fet but haven't discussed things in much depth in person yet. I'm sure it'll come.
Actually I have told two other people in my life, a close family-friend of mine and a girl I met this summer with whom I was intimate with but we ended things early as we wouldn't be able to see each other long-term among other reasons. In these instances, I would not say I was open to the extent that we talked about in depth or anything like that, it was a one time thing and was mostly for me because I wanted to be seen.

Answering the question who is a "good" bondage mate for me, then probably someone that is enthusiastic and passionate about as I am. But also reasonable and safety aware. Open-minded and prone to exploration, wants to merge intimacy and romance with bondage. I think I would also work best with someone that is also a switch.

I don't know there are a lot of good stories and writers on here. Those from [mention]Headmistress[/mention] and [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] are particular good and I vibe with for some reason.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

• Not yet, hope to be one day!
  • Read up on safety and practice, practice, practice before you use on others.
3- Favorite gag?
  • Microfoam tape wrapped around the head :D
4- Least favorite gag?
  • Panel or ball gags
  • BoundHub, Twitter, DeviantArt
  • No but I have purchased many vids from Good Girls in Bondage
  • Posted by [mention]antoinedt[/mention] but Ulee's Gold
  • I tied a partner in bedplay about 6 years ago, but have not been tied yet.
  • Yes, in the closet about bondage and about CD'ing
  • I would love to have someone who is eager, has similar safety considerations as mine, who respects me, and who I can trust
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic