Cowboy Boot Lovers

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ropecbboots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cowboy Boot Lovers

Post by ropecbboots »

Who likes to be tied up or doing the tying wearing cowboy boots?
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied_bare »

I love cowboy boots. Especially being bound in nothing but them!
I'm already tied, and undressed. please don't take my underwear too!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I’d happily tie up women in cowboy boots
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

This was a few years ago...

I had gone over to see my "bondage buddy." She would usually like to start our fun off by quickly tying and blindfolding me while she got things ready or slipped into some sexy outfit for our kinky bondage fun, leaving me to struggle and (usually) get out a few minutes later, ready to turn the ropes on her.

Not sure what happened that day, but the long, thin nylon rope she used to tie my wrists (crossed behind my back) that was suppose to keep me occupied for five minutes while she quickly changed, turned out to be impossible for me to get out of. The only was she can ever keep me stuck is using the handcuffs. I always manage to get out of her tying, and usually rather quickly. Neither of us was sure what it was this time, but damn it held me!

Not like it made a big difference in my overall escape, but after finishing with my wrists, she had also tied up my ankles side-by-side and cinched and knotted between them. No challenge to get free from once my hands were free.

Finishing me off with a scarf blindfold, she gave me a quick kiss, taunting me as usual to get free and come see her surprise.

So, after getting changed (most of which I think she already had on and hidden under her yoga pants, hoodie and socks) and after waiting for me to come upstairs to the bedroom, she headed down to see what was taking me so long.

I herd the loud footsteps on the wood stairs, then across the tile in the kitchen. I had a big grin on my face in anticipation. It sounded like high heels clicking on the floor as she slowly walked closer and sat beside me on the couch, looking behind me to see how close I was to getting my wrists free. I had gotten nowhere! Somehow she weaved the ends back through the middle of the tying so I couldn't locate then.

Very pleased and surprised with her highly effective (accidental) tying work, she stood up in front of me, removed the scarf blindfold so I could see...

Damn she looked good! Tight white button up shirt, cleavage almost popping out, bottom tied to expose her stomach, bright red lace bra very visible. Her hair was braided in pigtails, white cowgirl hat on her head, bright red lipstick on. Nice short jeans skirt and sheer tan nylons on under it, turning around, she lifted the skirt to show off her matching red lace panties under them. Completing the outfit, she was holding a few big coils of white rope AND was wearing a pair of white cowgirl boots! It was the boots clicking on the floor and not heels as I had incorrectly assumed.

After much taunting for my inability to escape, she decided that I would have to wait to hogtie her in that outfit and that she would get to tie me to the bed first. Freeing my hands (which even took her a while), she retied them in front of me, making me hop and shuffle along behind her to the bedroom.

Our activities ended up with me not actually getting her tied in her boots (at least that day)...
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Always wondered if your ankles were bound in boots, if you could just slide the boots off and slip free?
ropecbboots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropecbboots »

No, you can tie the ropes around the boots much tighter than the ankles. The cowboy boots will not slip off.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

It also depends on the boots you have. Some are super loose yes, but I have a pair that are just as tight as any other pair of boots I own, and I'm definitely not slipping those off when my ankles are tied
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago It also depends on the boots you have. Some are super loose yes, but I have a pair that are just as tight as any other pair of boots I own, and I'm definitely not slipping those off when my ankles are tied

Yeah, I have tied a girlfriend in tight boots and those stayed on. It was the loose ones that had me wondering as we never tried that.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 4 years ago
Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago It also depends on the boots you have. Some are super loose yes, but I have a pair that are just as tight as any other pair of boots I own, and I'm definitely not slipping those off when my ankles are tied

Yeah, I have tied a girlfriend in tight boots and those stayed on. It was the loose ones that had me wondering as we never tried that.
Actually I recently tried it with a looser pair of boots. They stayed fairly well actually. Boots are naturally pretty secure on the ankles so they don’t slip off while walking, so if you tie them tight enough it’s still really hard to get them off
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

Yeah cowboy boots definitely work, provided they're a good fit you'll struggle to slip them off. Been tied up a couple of times in them and they protect your ankles as well from the ropes.

A good pair of cowboy boots seems to cry out for a bit of rope around them, decades of western film and TV are testament to that, a classic look! :)
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

RopedCowboy wrote: 4 years ago Yeah cowboy boots definitely work, provided they're a good fit you'll struggle to slip them off. Been tied up a couple of times in them and they protect your ankles as well from the ropes.

A good pair of cowboy boots seems to cry out for a bit of rope around them, decades of western film and TV are testament to that, a classic look! :)

Have any stories man?? With you tied up wearing cowboy boots?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic