Mother and Daughter Moments: The future

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

What form should any future Games Players tales take

Poll ended at 4 years ago

Continue as now
63%
Longer stories less often
38%
Time to stop
No votes

Total votes: 8

KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mother and Daughter Moments: The future

Post by KP Presents »

I've been doing the Games Players vignettes for some time now, and I do sense the time may have come for a change - but before I come to a decision, I'd like your thoughts. So kindly vote in the poll, or give your thoughts in reply.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

The elements I like and imagine from the victims' perspective are the visual, touch and smell. If I was being tied up by a male or female criminal the type of gloves and how they feel when I'm touched would be one thing I'd be interestep in. Also, how I might feel to have the lady or man handgag me? Basically, the things that drew me to TUGs in the first place when I was 10 or 11.

Also the sounds that I might make through my gag, the little touches and reassurances that the lady or gentleman might do to keep me calm. The methodical nature of the home invasion and being tied. Whether the mothers need extra overpowering, something that a younger victim might find alarming but as TUGists we find interesting...
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

I love this series. It's thanks to them if I discovered your stories, sir. Yeah, it's true that they always follow the same formula (like Jay Edward or After Scholl Tales series) but I think your skill lies in varying continuously the situations that arise for our two robbers.

So, I vote for continue as now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic