Links for the books of Nancy Drew Misterys

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Links for the books of Nancy Drew Misterys

Post by Amm1973es »

In this website you can read from the first number to the number 175
http://www.goanwap.com/ebook-kee-list2-ndms.html
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I just tried a few links and some still work, it is more than likely to happen as you say sooner or later.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Well, i just tried them and they work for me.

But technically not as a download, they lead you to the book in the form of a HTML page.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

The download did not think I got to try it, I took the opportunity to translate them into Spanish online and thus save me the limit of 5000 words if I entered them as text manually.
It may be that depending on the country the links are blocked, in mine how those books are not that they were equally successful nor have they bothered to block the links.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic