Out-of-Context Lines for Each Kinktober Story So Far

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Out-of-Context Lines for Each Kinktober Story So Far

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Just as a teaser, here’s a line from each story I’ve completed so far. Hope you like it:

(Note: I haven’t written all of them yet, so that’s why a few numbers have been skipped):

1. “Call it payback for my birthday,” the spy replied with a smirk
2. At the bottom of the door was...just a grey wall that was decorated with a poster labeled “NOTHING TO SEE HERE”.
3. Doctor Drakken-the most evil man not named [INSERT REVILED MALE POLITICIAN HERE]
4. “Diana? Diana, why am I tied up in your lasso?! And why do I have only one sock on?!”
5. “And trust me, the financial settlement they’re seeking is a rather pretty penny.“
6. “It’s part of a plan I came up with this morning while eating breakfast.“
7. Everyone sat in silence (except from a snicker from Killer Croc) before the auctioneer (upcoming pun fully intended) broke the ice.
8. He watched the water for a few minutes; Zatanna didn’t emerge.
10. “Oh, and I hope yesterday taught you a valuable lesson about what type of coffee I like.”
11. “Loo-loo-loo,” Harley hummed to herself as she worked. “Doin’ some Harley stuff. Harley stuff is mah favorite stuff.”
12. “What in Avenue Q’s name is this crap?!”
13. “I was one of the first enemies the Fantastic Four faced off with.”
14. “Rick Moranis was in one of those movies, right?”
15. The warrior princess bit down onto her lip as if it were a two dollar steak, desperately trying to not allow the answer to slip through it.
17. “Real mature!” I shouted as I ducked the barrage of snowballs that was now being launched at me.
18. “Hideo left the company earlier this year! Who were you even referring to? Shinsuke Nakamura? Akira Tozawa?”
19. One of the goons raised his hands. “Uh, ‘cuz it was spayed and n-“
21. “Although, I swore you were a guy the way you were handling me.”
22. “Listen to me damn well, Reindeer Boy, for I’m only gonna say this once.”
23. “So, my goal is to make sure they don’t go to jail at all...because they’ll be dead after I’m done with him.”
24. “Hey, random question: does this Sylvester guy get your money in the event that you die?”
29. “Mmm-hmm. It appears we need to update our firewall.“

What’s the context to any of these lines? Find out soon...
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Hmm, colour me intrigued ,.. ;)
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic