Greetings from Skelmanthorpe

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Skeltie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Greetings from Skelmanthorpe

Post by Skeltie »

My name is Paul, I am 15 and I live in Skelmanthorpe (near Huddersfield) in West Yorkshire, England. I live at home with my parents amd (when she is not at university) my sister Lisa (21).

We are a very sporting family. My parents play Tennis. Lisa and I enjoyed Judo and most watersports, and I enjoy football. I am on the swimming and football teams at my local school.

Lisa and I have enjoyed tie up games since I was 5/6, but with her being away at university I don;t get much chance to play with her. Fortunately my beautiful girlfriend Karen enjoys tying me and being tied up, and she also shares our sporting interests.

We'd love to hear from anyone, especially if they share some or all of our sporting interests as well.

Best wishes to one and all.

Karen and Paul
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

It would be nice to hear your stories!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the site. I think many of us here would like to hear about you and Karen.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Skeltie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skeltie »

Karen (Paul's girlfriend) here.

Paul can't do much at the moment - he's completely mummified from the neck down in silver duct tape and i'm sitting on his stomach.

Have a great time folks!

Karen & Paul
Skeltie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skeltie »

I finally released him - he was wet through with sweat and had to dry off and change into dry clothes! LOL

Karen
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic