Home Invasion or Kidnap?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home Invasion or Kidnap?

Post by BandG »

These two seem to be the predominant form of bondage videos - which do you prefer and why?

Personally I prefer home invasion/robbery/burglary

I like the idea of helpless woman sitting at home when a masked intruder surprises them and leaves them tied up and gagged in their own home while the burglar looks around. There's something very erotic about it for me.

Kidnap is ok but I'm not that fussed for transporting someone to difference places and I'm not that fond of basements or places like that to hold a captive. Much rather have them tied up on their bed or to a chair or on a sofa in their living room.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Well, I don't actually watch videos, but my favorite fantasy is being kidnapped, bound, gagged, and being a damsel, heh heh...but the reality is, a home invasion is a more realistic fantasy, and one you can probably roleplay, if you want.

But I would think guys would like the kidnap videos better, since you have three different bondage situations: the damsel tied up at home, maybe the place being robbed anyway, then having her tied and gagged in the van, and finally tied up and in danger at the hideout.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I guess I prefer the home invasion plot, for the reason BandG gave--crook looking around the place (offscreen :) ) while the model struggles with her bonds.

But, Damsel brings up a good point, with a kidnap plot, the model gets tied up more than once, and there is a sense of more danger to her...like a damsel, lol.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Kidnap.

As damsel pointed out, you get to tie the captive in different ways. Could start out with a chair tie then proceed to wrap the captive/put them in a bag or simply hood them for transport. And once you're in your hideout you can just tie them in any way you want to. Let it be hogtie, bedtie or poletie. Possibilities are endless!
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago Well, I don't actually watch videos, but my favorite fantasy is being kidnapped, bound, gagged, and being a damsel, heh heh...but the reality is, a home invasion is a more realistic fantasy, and one you can probably roleplay, if you want.

But I would think guys would like the kidnap videos better, since you have three different bondage situations: the damsel tied up at home, maybe the place being robbed anyway, then having her tied and gagged in the van, and finally tied up and in danger at the hideout.
You make a good point- I should clarify I also would find males being burgled by a female extremely hot! Although you don't see many of these videos.

A good home burglary video cant be beaten for me. Bonus points if when the robber leaves the captive is struggling around and the phone rings but they cant get to it.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I think i would end up 51 % on the side of homeinvasion and 49 % on kidnap, primarily because homeinvasion is easier to roleplay, allthough i admit the other really tickles my fancy 😉
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

For a tale of four boys, found home alone by a pair of burglars, see:

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... nture#p386

Drawscore
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Both options are interesting for a video, in my case what I value is the helplessness of the victim and if the intruder or kidnapper plays more or less with her while she fulfills her role.
In a role-playing game, the easiest option is undoubtedly that of the intruder, since kidnapping entails being able to do so in an appropriate environment and without prying eyes.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Deleted User 6780

Post by Deleted User 6780 »

Both are good and exciting situations , if i'm the victim i prefer the home invasion , if i'm the captor i prefer take my victim to a place were i have no problems of time or being discover
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Kidnap, because the thought of owning a bound and gagged, cute, young girl is such a turn on.
Corrigon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corrigon »

Kidnap as it affords more opportunities for different positions and types of bondage
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Home Invasion. At least your home and not in some weird persons house.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I want to be in a video where I am kidnapped, taken to a place I do not know and is hogtied.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 6814

Post by Deleted User 6814 »

I prefer home invasions , no worry about transport and all the time for the fun
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I'm going to go for the home invasion here, although kidnap also has a lot of plusses too.

My reason is mainly around the fact that the captive is trussed up and gagged tight and then abandoned for an indeterminate length of time. Hearing something like "but my husband won't be back for 2 days" etc. is a massively exciting thing to hear as the last thing spoken before the gag is put in!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Overall I prefer a home invasion scenario, what's even better is if the home invasion turns into a kidnapping.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Definitely Kidnap.

A good home invasion scenario is pretty hot, but a Kidnapping I personally think is way hotter. Because there are MUCH more possibilities with a kidnapping than with a home invasion.

What I'd like most, is a kidnapping outta your own house - so basically a mixture of both.
I, for my part, find the thought of Master @bondagefreak kidnapping me outta my own house and taking me anywhere the hottest.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

BoundJana wrote: 4 years ago Overall I prefer a home invasion scenario, what's even better is if the home invasion turns into a kidnapping.
Agreed, this is one of my favourite scenarios!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

The home invasion. It's a great roleplay and theres something about being a captive in your own home (or being the bad guy in question hah).
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Kidnap games are fun, especially if you don't know where you're being taken; with a home invasion, though, you probably have more time to enjoy being a captive...I think I'll choose kidnap, though :)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

I'll go with home invasion. The female (or two) bursting in, then, once they have bound and gagged me, they can relax into doing whatever they have come for …

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

A combination of the two sounds pretty awesome. Someone breaks in and ties you up, then they lay low until it gets dark and then kidnap you. Sounds like heaven.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Both are great but home invasion has the advantage of being more realistic and practical. I think the "invasion" part, the fantasy of losing control even in a place as safe as your home, has something to do with the appeal.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I'm gonna go kidnap. Theres something erotic about being captured, locked in a trunk, then taken away. I feel like it increases the feeling of helplessness.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Why not combine them? Invade the home and then take them off to your place as part of your haul from the robbery.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic