Does Anyone Remember This Show?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BDSMFanBoi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Does Anyone Remember This Show?

Post by BDSMFanBoi »

I remember this fascinating sci-fi kids show, that used to air on the Disney Channel, called "Spellbinders."

An Australian teenager named Paul is on a school camping trip, when he accidentally travels through an inter-dimensional portal to a parallel world, ravaged by a Nuclear War and ruled by an order of "sorcerers", known as Spellbinders. Paul meets a girl there named Riana, who tells him that the Spellbinders rule as cruel despots, using their powers to keep the peasants at bay. In actuality, the Spellbinder's powers are thanks to special suits of armor, powered by electro-conductive crystals, that make it seem as though they have magic. Despite the powerful armor and weapons of the Spellbinders, neither they nor their subjects remember how to repair or create more of their technology, and their society seems bordering on the Dark Ages, thanks to knowledge being lost from the atomic devastation. The villain, Ashka, a wicked Spellbinder, discovers Paul and is intrigued by his seemingly advanced and technological world, and wants to use it to help her conquer both realms.

The story and plot was fascinating enough, but what really interested me, was the fact it used quite a lot of Bondage scenes! Many characters got captured, bound and gagged in this show, both heroes and villains alike. Paul got tied up a few times and gagged at least once; Riana and Ashka eventually traveled to Paul's world, and in one episode, Riana got kidnapped and spent nearly the entire episode tied to a chair and gagged. Ashka is aided by a teenage toady named Gryvon, who also got tied and gagged a few times himself!

I think this was the show that first got me interested in bondage and getting tied up. It aired in 1995, and I remember watching it when I was about 5 or 6, or so. Since then I've always felt a thrill at bondage, both erotic and benign!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

In my country I think that it did not get to be emitted (or at least in the autonomous community where I live), although I did find it later and it has very good scenes.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Another Australian series of the time was "Butterfly Island" (I think it was called), there were a couple or three episodes with very good scenes when the daughter of the protagonists is kidnapped by criminals.

I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

It's on broadcast TV in the U.S.now ,on a channel called retro TV. I found out about it on Sasha's Dangertheatre blog years ago. Sadly,there's a serious shortage of damsels on TV these days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic