Selfbondage idea from "feet to the fire"

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Harold
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Selfbondage idea from "feet to the fire"

Post by Harold »

I had heard of that expression a number of times and finally searched for it. An image I saw (can't find it now) showed a victim with only a sheet around his midsection, blindfolded, hands tied and attached to something at the top of a special bench that sloped at about 45 degrees. The bench became level at his hips and his feed were locked into stocks, over a cinder box.

I don't have a bench like that and certainly don't want an unattended file. However, I have an iron bed, five belts, short chain, combination lock, handcuffs, fingernail file (to double lock the cuffs), small flashlight, and timer switches. First a loop of chain was locked to itself with the combination around something centered at the head of the bed. After setting the lights and timers (one a power fail light that the timer turns off, two belts (one around each ankle) were attached to the bedposts and each other with the other belts. After double locking one cuff to a wrist, I thread the other cuff through the chain loop and do the same on the other wrist. After turning off the flashlight and throwing it and nail file to the floor, I'm stuck until I can see and open the lock.