Should I have my nipples.pierced

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Should I have my nipples.pierced

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I love the look of pierced nipples and think the act of getting them pierced would be fun: feeling submissive as a woman (it would have to be a woman for me) squeezes and then puts a needle through my nipple.

I'm sure it would be sore for a few days but that won't last forever. I also think I could cope.

BUT I like having my nipples kissed, sucked , licked, even nibbled or pinched. Does having nipples pierced later the sensation. Also I haven't had children yet, can you breast feed after nipple piercing if the rings are removed or are the tubes damaged too much.

Anyone help please?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I had a guy friend who told me that the most annoying thing was worrying about the infections and the hole closing up after a while. Other than that I cant tell you much, good luck with your decision though.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

If in any DOUBT, don't do it, you probably will regret it later. !
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Whatever anyone says, this is your decision and yours alone, Gaggedgeekgirl. A girlfriend had pierced nipples and belly button and this looked absolutely mind-blowing! But I think you're right to consider it from all angles. Good luck with making your decision.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As tieup1 says, if in doubt don't do it. But again it is your decision.

Personally I would say no, I think a lot of people who have body art may regret it later in life.

My only experience of nipple piercing occurred when I was coaching archery and assessing another 'coach' As loosed the arrow he screamed as the string had caught his nipple piercing. I don't know if yours would ever put you at risk of injury like that.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Maybe ask your gyn? He or she should be able to give reliable advice on breast feeding implications.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Maybe ask your gyn? He or she should be able to give reliable advice on breast feeding implications.
My Gyn?

They're still both intact.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Maybe ask your gyn? He or she should be able to give reliable advice on breast feeding implications.
My Gyn?

They're still both intact.
Not sure how it's done in your country, but I thought you go there for regular check-ups anyway and while there just ask them about that. Maybe they had patients in the past who complained about their nipple piercings. My thinking is if anything goes wrong those cases eventually become known to such doctors.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

I can assure you, everything works like before when they are pierced, at least if you dont let it be done by a noob.
If you have a partner, it might be a wise choice to at least ask him/her too if its liked...
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I haven't had them done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic