Stress Relief

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stress Relief

Post by TheEngineer »

So I'm in the middle of a pretty rough week of in midterms with a paper on one side, two tests on the other, and fraternity obligations on top of that, so I'm pretty stressed out. This got me wondering how some of you guys use bondage as a stress relief tool. What about it helps? What kinds of bondage do you prefer for it?
No harm in wanting to try new things!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

If only someone is near to tie me to a chair, blindfolded, gagged, hands tied behind my back, legs tied to chair with rope

Or tied to bed and tickled tortured with leather restraints

Definitely would relieve stress for me
Tie me up and have fun with me
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Stress relief is 99% of the reason I use bondage. For me there’s just something very calming about being bound and gagged. I’m usually duct taped to a chair or wrapped up in Saran Wrap. Always gagged, more often than not with duct tape.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I mummify myself in 3 super soft blankets. Being in a super comfy cocoon is so relaxing, I fall asleep every time, wake up feeling so much better!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

TheEngineer wrote: 4 years ago So I'm in the middle of a pretty rough week of in midterms with a paper on one side, two tests on the other, and fraternity obligations on top of that, so I'm pretty stressed out. This got me wondering how some of you guys use bondage as a stress relief tool. What about it helps? What kinds of bondage do you prefer for it?
For those who share these concerns in the passive part, as I have learned, it is like entering a kind of subspace while they are immobilized and may be gagged.
Although for someone who does not fully share these concerns, it will be rather painful, in addition to how dangerous it can be to give up control of someone in that way.
You should be fully aware that you are attracted to this aspect of bondage, and ask someone of complete confidence who can preferably understand these perversions without judging yourself.

I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

If I'm tied in a comfortable position such that I can't escape and trust is made with my dom, yes. I find bondage be very appealing and relaxing because I don't have any control. The situation is in my doms hands, they will look after me. All I have to do is exist, find subspace, and enjoy. Anything bothering me before can and has to wait, I have no choice but to accept this. It allows me to readjust what is really important and what can wait. It also gives me a break from choice. Yes, I chose to be tied up, but I have no control over how or for how long (besides a max cutoff).

Personally, a good rope harness securing me to a chair, ball gag, blindfold and white noise is a perfect way to disconnect from my busy world and come back feeling refreshed.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Just being hogtied would be really nice right about now, and yes, for stress relief.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I have been thinking about doing something like that quite a lot lately. Just sitting myself down and being tied and gagged and with a timer simply to give myself a little break from everyday stress. Haven't gotten around to it yet, though.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

I've been wishing I could combine my love for getting my haircut with the therapeutic aspects of bondage. Wouldn't it be nice to go into a salon, get tied, gagged in multiple ways and have your hair washed and groomed all the while?

I've sometimes considered going into massage therapy and running a bondage therapy gig on the side. It would be a nice service to have.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

With the adrenaline and endorphin rush TUGs can be very relaxing. For me the ideal bondage situation is tight, inescapable but comfortable.

Play safe, T.T.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Never heard of this one before, but I'd love to help out any of the ladies here with it :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Just a simple tie, with my hands behind my back, my arms to my sides, my legs tied above and below the knees, and my ankles tied. A blindfold really helps, too. I don't really need or want a gag for stress relief.

The purpose is to be able to struggle, without getting loose. Ropes getting loose and sliding a little, even if not enough to let me free myself, is distracting, so they do need to be pretty tight, lol.

Hogties are good for this too, but I prefer the first example.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

For me bondage is a great way to relax and get way from everyday life. The stress of everyday life seems so far away when I am bound and gagged.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic