Halloween Costume Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Halloween Costume Bondage

Post by Lost_the_keys »

With Halloween quickly approaching, what costume would like to wear or see someone else in for some bondage fun? How would you want to be bound in your costume or would you tie someone else up in theirs?
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

It may sound pretty topical, but cheerleader, schoolgirl, haren girl or supergirl.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I used to be a warlord or something like that, but never liked it. This year I will be a prisoner, wearing an orange coverall, leg irons, handcuffs and a chain around my waist. Might be a little tricky to hand out candy :-)

And I wonder if my partner will let me out at the end of the night, as these are all real cuffs and she will have the keys :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would like to tie my wife to a chair in the hallway then dress as a robber. Trick or treaters wouldn't know if it was real or staged
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Mummy or asylum inmate.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Daphne from Scooby-Doo or a nurse or police girl would be great
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

dragonmp93 wrote: 4 years ago Mummy or asylum inmate.
You might be surprised how offensive mentally ill people find asylum patient costumes.
Deleted User 7198

Post by Deleted User 7198 »

Nurse , detective , witch , mermaid
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I've gone to Halloween/costume parties dressed as Wonder Woman, Black Canary, and even one time as an Orion Slave Girl (from Star Trek) complete with my hands tied, heh heh....

It's a great season for bondage imagery....
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I've gone to Halloween/costume parties dressed as Wonder Woman, Black Canary, and even one time as an Orion Slave Girl (from Star Trek) complete with my hands tied, heh heh....

Wow!!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
TinkerBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TinkerBliss »

I LOVE Halloween because I love getting to dress up and be scared :P I also like getting tied up in costumes. Maybe because I love acting and playing roles. Classics like a princess or cheerleader or even something not so innocent like a zombie, vampire, or a pirate. :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I personally would love to be tied into an asylum patient, prisoner, or mummy, but I also have the fantasy of being trapped/locked in a dog or wolf costume/mascot costume and not being able to get out without someone letting me out.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Over the years I’ve worn lots of damsel themed costumes at Halloween including Daphne from Scooby Doo, Penny Gadget and Penelope Pitstop (although, rather embarrassingly my all pink ensemble saw me get mistaken for Elle woods in Legally Blonde -
"No, the cartoon. You know, she drove the Compact Pussycat in Wacky Races. Always getting tied to the railway tracks - Her catchphrase was "Heelp! Heelp!")
Sadly however, despite dropping several, rather unsubtle clues no-one took the hint that I might actually enjoy getting bound and gagged into the bargain (Suffice to say I used all the back-chat and sass-mouth at my disposal to get my parents to tie my green costume scarf between my teeth to shut me up - but sadly to no avail!)
My absolute dream costume is to go trick or treating as the bound and gagged hostage of Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - hope springs eternal that one day I get to live out that particular fantasy.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I've gone to Halloween/costume parties dressed as Wonder Woman, Black Canary, and even one time as an Orion Slave Girl (from Star Trek) complete with my hands tied, heh heh....

I would LOVE to see you in any of those outfits...or better yet, tie you up in any of them =D
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago Over the years I’ve worn lots of damsel themed costumes at Halloween including Daphne from Scooby Doo, Penny Gadget and Penelope Pitstop (although, rather embarrassingly my all pink ensemble saw me get mistaken for Elle woods in Legally Blonde -
"No, the cartoon. You know, she drove the Compact Pussycat in Wacky Races. Always getting tied to the railway tracks - Her catchphrase was "Heelp! Heelp!")
Sadly however, despite dropping several, rather unsubtle clues no-one took the hint that I might actually enjoy getting bound and gagged into the bargain (Suffice to say I used all the back-chat and sass-mouth at my disposal to get my parents to tie my green costume scarf between my teeth to shut me up - but sadly to no avail!)
My absolute dream costume is to go trick or treating as the bound and gagged hostage of Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - hope springs eternal that one day I get to live out that particular fantasy.
I hope you can too...would love to help ya with that :)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

I hope you can too...would love to help ya with that :)
[/quote]

Where does one even find a full-length jumpsuit in canary yellow? (I’m guessing not off the rack,..)
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

That would be a hearty "YES!" to everything.

For Halloween, I think my best costume (as the Bond-er, not the Bond-ee) would be me as a 'Mad Scientist', complete with gurney, straps, and some sort of terrible human experiment!
Be well.
Play safe.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

My bf and I went to a one-day-late Halloween costume party tonight, and just got back. I was a female Robin , (I guess there really was one) and he the Joker. He's getting out of his costume, I think I'll leave mine on...because he asked me to, heh heh....

I think Robin's getting captured tonight....
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago My bf and I went to a one-day-late Halloween costume party tonight, and just got back. I was a female Robin , (I guess there really was one) and he the Joker. He's getting out of his costume, I think I'll leave mine on...because he asked me to, heh heh....

Damn, that sounds hot! That costume looks better on girls than dudes anyway.

Any pics from the party? Or better yet, Robin's capture ? :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago
damsel wrote: 4 years ago My bf and I went to a one-day-late Halloween costume party tonight, and just got back. I was a female Robin , (I guess there really was one) and he the Joker. He's getting out of his costume, I think I'll leave mine on...because he asked me to, heh heh....

Damn, that sounds hot! That costume looks better on girls than dudes anyway.

Any pics from the party? Or better yet, Robin's capture ? :)
Sorry, no pics.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Little Miss Robin, how cute, I do hope you enjoyed your Halloween treat :)
DistressedPrince
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DistressedPrince »

A gladiator, a prince (either from the medieval times to the so-called Regency era), a Greek God, or as video game characters who I dig.
Discord: Nocturne Opus 9#0554
Kik: DistressedPrince

PS I’M NOT INTO WOMEN
Stop bothering me about this.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 4 years ago With Halloween quickly approaching, what costume would like to wear or see someone else in for some bondage fun? How would you want to be bound in your costume or would you tie someone else up in theirs?
This is a great scenario and lends itself to cosplay bondage quite well. I've seen anything from maids, cops, magical girls, harem, and even a Link cosplay.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Said this already in another post but I'll put the same answer here.
Schoolgirl
Maid
Cheerleader
Cowgirl
Alice in Wonderland.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

I would love to be bound in a real strait jacket in public for Halloween. Everyone would think it’s just a costume but it would be real and I would be really helpless.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic