M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?
non-consensual

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
white of any type you indicated, and some thin dress socks well saturated in sweat lol

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
oh yes, it brings a sense of realism to the tale :)

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?
yes I would say, especially if they are much bigger than me

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
no not at all. I find that it really steps up the story ...I find what is under used is a sockgag with an extra dose of domination by adding a barefoot or socked foot over the sockgagged face lol (else it is kind of a waste or?)

7 - Choose your THREE+1 favourite sockgag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his older stepbrother's/stepdad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his gym teacher's sock
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A big thanks to everyone who deemed it worthy of participating on this!
Very much enjoyed reading your answers, and from speaking to a few of you, I know some of you had fun reading each other's answers as well.

We'll have more survey's like these in the future.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=40604 time=1571898469 user_id=73]
M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Those of you who enjoy polls, surveys and questionnaires and who also enjoy sockgags should have fun participating on this thread. If you don't particularly enjoy sockgags, then skip this thread.
To participate, simply answer the questions below. Feel free to elaborate on your response when you feel it's appropriate.

I hope it is not too late @bondagefreak

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? Non-consensual

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

I prefer an ankle sock for the stuffing and a soccer or baseball or otc sock over the mouth to hold it in. As for colors, I am very flexible.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? Yes, for sure.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags. 4

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag? Not really.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.we can never have enough usage of sock gags in the stories here.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Other (specify)

Friends sock, lovers sock, and younger brothers sock. I do not have any brothers but have fantasized for years about being dominated by a younger brother.
songhun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by songhun »

- Consensual pretending to be non-consensual. ㅋㅋ

- No. Any socks will do.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
- Y E S .

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?
- Yes. If the person is the one I like. ㅋㅋ

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
- N O . Sockgags are the best. Ofcourse with tape. ㅋㅋ

- Gagged with lover's sock.
- Gagged with Dom's sock.
- Gagged with bully's sock.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the fantastic responses, guys.
Now that you've all provided me with your three favourite sockgag scenarios, I have a different question for the lot of you.

Out of the following scenarios, which one wins the award of being the most HUMILIATING for the victim?

Be sure to read each option carefully and put yourself in the victim's shoes.

Victim is gagged with a rival/bully's sock
Victim is gagged with his gym teacher's/coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] [mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]devilmaymoan[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn[/mention] [mention]Tyler[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]mpphsox[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]gagfan[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Socksniffer[/mention] [mention]Axeljohansson[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Non-Con

My soccer socks because they don't get a bunch of fuzz in your mouth

Who doesn't?...

Interesting.. YEah I guess so, It can turn it from being gross to a sexual turn on I guess from who's wearing it.

I like it when it is more spontaneous honestly. For example if the one in charge doesn't have anything to gag their victim with so they just take one of their socks I think thats pretty hot but these elaborate thought out sock gags are a bit much for me.

Victim is gagged with a rival's sock

HERE'S MY ANSWER TO THE SECOND QUESTION

- Victim is gagged with a rival/bully's sock
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

How do i say this... it isn't one case... these r a pretty good indication but it depends. Any of these I believe

Victim is gagged with his kidnapper's sock
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

The answer to the new question of what would be most humiliating is: gagged with younger brothers socks.

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for all the fantastic responses, guys.
Now that you've all provided me with your three favourite sockgag scenarios, I have a different question for the lot of you.

Out of the following scenarios, which one wins the award of being the most HUMILIATING for the victim?

@GoBucks @socjuc @sniffingyoursocks @Sniffmyfeet @handovermouth @Ossassin @Tsuhaya @Valimure @Trainedsub @Pup @NotRowan @puffalover @Tickler1079 @Johnsnow @squirrel @Sockbound1234 @Msueta@2 @DeeperThanRed @blackbound @Phoenix @inky @lengban @Manlyducttape @Blakenome1999 @sock_gagged @ShadowHusky @Mitchelaiden @gaggedup @TiedNW @dahandband @tieemup @Volobond @harsim @jamieti684 @ColonelShuffle @Meac @devilmaymoan @Harlequinn @Tyler @that1kid13 @mpphsox @Bondwriter @Hmmm @CrazyAsianGuy @beserkade12 @gagfan @that1kid13 @tugfan @Socksniffer @Axeljohansson @fratboydanny @songhun
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Victim gagged with coach's sock
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

I guess it depends on the circumstances but in terms of humiliation, I guess being gagged with my own sock would be the one. Maybe not so much if they were a new pair but if I’d gone for a run in them or ran out of new pairs and used them a few days in a row and THEN been kidnapped, it would be shameful to know how bad they stank (and tasted). Bonus points of humiliation for taping one in the mouth and tying the other around the nose
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago I guess it depends on the circumstances but in terms of humiliation, I guess being gagged with my own sock would be the one.
Interesting how different everyone's perception is.
From my point of view, being gagged with your own sock is the LEAST humiliating of those choices.
In my mind, being gagged on someone else's sock (no matter who) would be far more humiliating.

That's the main reason why I never gag my victims (guys I meet up with) with their own socks.

Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
beserkade12 wrote: 4 years ago I guess it depends on the circumstances but in terms of humiliation, I guess being gagged with my own sock would be the one.
Interesting how different everyone's perception is.
From my point of view, being gagged with your own sock is the LEAST humiliating of those choices.
In my mind, being gagged on someone else's sock (no matter who) would be far more humiliating.

That's the main reason why I never gag my victims (guys I meet up with) with their own socks.
I agree. Its the fear of the unknown. You know where your own sock came from. Unless you’re prone to wearing your socks for days at a time, it probably won’t mean much. If it’s someone else’s, I don’t know where it came from, how dirty it is, what it smells like, etc.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I‘m sorry for the late answer, Master.

In my point of view, it really depends on how the victim and those persons are connected or how good/bad they know themselves.

It has to be one of those for sure:
Victim is gagged with his younger brother‘s sock

I‘d probably go for the friend‘s dad‘s sock or with the bully‘s sock.
For the second, I can tell that for some time, I was bullied by an Alpha in high school. He never shove a sock in my mouth (sadly :-P) but I know it would‘ve been extremely humiliating. Because I‘d then definitely feel how Superior he is to me.

My second favourite are the friend‘s dad‘s sock...because I think if that happens, you‘re already pretty humiliated by how your friend‘s dad comes into such a situation where he gags you...and then you‘re silenced with the old sock of your friend‘s old man? I know I‘d be extremely humiliated.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I guess in terms of humiliation, it would have to involve someone the victim has to interact with a lot.

I'd go with younger brother as most humiliating. Someone the victim has to interact with daily. The younger brother is typically someone who looks up to you. Older brothers are usually the ones who pick on their little bros. This is a role reversal.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 4 years ago I'd go with younger brother as most humiliating. Someone the victim has to interact with daily. The younger brother is typically someone who looks up to you. Older brothers are usually the ones who pick on their little bros. This is a role reversal.
Alright, that's a sound argument.
While I still prefer the idea of a younger brother gagging on his older brother's socks, I can definitely understand the logic of what you and [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] are saying.

I'll be turning this role-reversal scenario into a short story for the two of you.
About what age should the two brothers be? Any ideas/suggestions before I get started?

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Non-consensual is always funnier so that's my answer

Not really, any type is okay for me

Nope, specially if they are dirty one, I'd rather imagine that than being forced to witness them

About 6

Not physically, I guess it depends of his personality/attitude for me

I don't think so, some stories might overuse it but in general I don't think they are losing their appeal, they are a clasic of any gagging scene after all!

Victim is gagged with his own sock. It has an air of self-inflicted punishment, especially if they are dirty
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock. Let's face it, it's always fun to chew on a sock during fun times ;)
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock. What better way to humilliate your rival than making them chew on your dirty socks?
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

While I still prefer the idea of a younger brother gagging on his older brother's socks, I can definitely understand the logic of what you and @fratboydanny are saying.

I'll be turning this role-reversal scenario into a short story for the two of you.
About what age should the two brothers be? Any ideas/suggestions before I get started?
I too typically enjoy the idea of younger guys gagging on older brother's or adult socks because those socks are typically nastier I would think. Your question was about humiliation though and I think there's a difference between what we'd find most humiliating and what scenarios we find hottest.

I still really like the idea of a role reversal story like this though. I think it never hurts to add some more variety to your collection of masterpieces. For ages, I'd suggest nothing too young. Maybe a 14-16 year old younger brother. Very active in sports or other outdoor activities so he can really work up a stink in his socks. For the older brother, maybe 18-20. Senior in HS-young college student age.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

In a humiliation sense? I think younger brother may be the most applicable because of the time spent with them and the change of roles and levels of authority. I'm normally a fan of the dad or older brother etc, but it's not my opinion on my fave soo...
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

GoBucks wrote: 4 years ago I'd go with younger brother as most humiliating. Someone the victim has to interact with daily. The younger brother is typically someone who looks up to you. Older brothers are usually the ones who pick on their little bros. This is a role reversal.
While I still prefer the idea of a younger brother gagging on his older brother's socks, I can definitely understand the logic of what you and @fratboydanny are saying.

Thanks @bondagefreak for thinking about a role reversal story. Having a younger brother take control has long been a fantasy of mine. I think the humiliation of having a younger brother take control, tie up and gag an older brother with his socks would be very humiliating for the older brother. As @GoBucks said, it is the older brother who usual dominates so the idea of role reversal I find quite hot.

I like too where @GoBucks was going with his suggestion. Maybe a 15 y/o freshmen brother and a 17 y/o junior or an 18 y/o senior with a 20 y/o college sophomore. The younger discovering the older bro’s interests or just wanting him to stop bossing him around and getting the jump on him.

I look forward to whatever your brilliant and villainous mind cooks up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Thanks @bondagefreak for thinking about a role reversal story. Having a younger brother take control has long been a fantasy of mine. I think the humiliation of having a younger brother take control, tie up and gag an older brother with his socks would be very humiliating for the older brother.
As a big fan of realism and keeping things believable, I'm gonna have a hard time concocting a situation in which a younger brother is realistically able to overpowerer and physically subdue his older brother.

I'm about to publish a short story, but whether or not it agrees with you (and your fantasy) remains to be seen.

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Thanks @bondagefreak for thinking about a role reversal story. Having a younger brother take control has long been a fantasy of mine. I think the humiliation of having a younger brother take control, tie up and gag an older brother with his socks would be very humiliating for the older brother.
As a big fan of realism and keeping things believable, I'm gonna have a hard time concocting a situation in which a younger brother is realistically able to overpowerer and physically subdue his older brother.

I'm about to publish a short story, but whether or not it agrees with you (and your fantasy) remains to be seen.
Well, it could be done by trick, or by bet. It could be a challenge. The younger brother could have been in the Boy Scouts and learned to tie knots well. I hope this might be helpful.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Well, it could be done by trick, or by bet. It could be a challenge. The younger brother could have been in the Boy Scouts and learned to tie knots well. I hope this might be helpful.
We'll see.
As a fan of non-consensual scenarios, the overpowering part is fairly important to me.
I have a few ideas, but our younger brother is gonna need some outside help.

Let's see if my latest tale will tickle your fancy.
Should be published within the hour. Making final corrections as we speak.

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Well, it could be done by trick, or by bet. It could be a challenge. The younger brother could have been in the Boy Scouts and learned to tie knots well. I hope this might be helpful.
We'll see.
As a fan of non-consensual scenarios, the overpowering part is fairly important to me.
I have a few ideas, but our younger brother is gonna need some outside help.

Let's see if my latest tale will tickle your fancy.
Should be published within the hour. Making final corrections as we speak.

I can’t wait to read it. I always enjoy your writing!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

For those who are interested in the above mentioned idea of older brother being sockgagged by younger brother, here's what I managed to come up with: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5645

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Non-consensual are more fun

White and black socks attract me more

DEFINITELY!

It depends on what my captor prefers

No exactly, but when the sock is from an athlete I definitely get more excited

I think the more socks the better, a tape gag without a sock inside the mouth loses all charm

Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic