M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] Fantastic answers, kiddo.
Thanks for answering!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TcklshSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TcklshSocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Those of you who enjoy polls, surveys and questionnaires and who also enjoy sockgags should have fun participating on this thread. If you don't particularly enjoy sockgags, then skip this thread.
To participate, simply answer the questions below. Feel free to elaborate on your response when you feel it's appropriate.

If you haven't answered the related underwear gag survey, then follow this link: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5914

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

Non-consensual-ish

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

White crew

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

Sure, but not necessary

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags

7-8

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

Yes

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

Not in the least!

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock
Other (specify)

1. Rival's sock
2. Friend's sock
3. Friend's dad's sock

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

1. Rival's sock
2. Teammate's sock
3. Coach's sock

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SURVEY!
tugdreamer421
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugdreamer421 »

Mostly nonconsensual, it’s so much more humiliating.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
Usually white athletic socks, ankle or crew

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
Definitely, adds to visualization and makes story hotter

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.
6-7 — definitely sweaty and overworn but not actually molding

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?
Definitely, usually needs to be the one doing the tying. Very turned off when stories depict guys being gagged with their own socks.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
Nope, not at all.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios: (had to choose 4!)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Victim is gagged with his dad’s sock
Victim is gagged with his rival’s sock
Victim is gagged with his coach’s sock
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I wish I could use my experience being gagged with socks (clean or not) to answer the survey, but unfortunately I can't, cause I can't handle a sock (or wash cloth or anything like that) in my mouth, it triggers my gag reflexes. But it is interesting to read the results. Thank you for creating this survey.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

1. Non Consensual
2. I like dress and sheer socks.
3. I do!
4. 6-8
5. They do!
6. Depends on the day. Sometimes they can get stale but most of the time I’m all for it!
7. Dads, Uncles, Friends Dad, Friends Uncle, Bosses, Coach and lover’s sock :D
8. Dads socks, rivals socks and unknown persons socks.
sock_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock_gagged »

1 - Non-consensual

2 - White tube socks - easier to see sweat marks and more sock to stuff in

3 - Yes

4 - 10

5 - Prefer guys in 20s to mid 40s, athletic, tall and big feet

6 - No way. Only interested in stories that involve sock gags

7 -
Victim is gagged with frat brother's sock

8 -

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Thank you sir for the tag, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!!

1 - I've only dealt with consensual sockgags, although I've been gagged with them when I wasn't expecting it. But nonconsensual sockgags sound so hot

2 - With color, I'd say white or black. As for type, ankle socks are perfect with tape, but athletic socks tied together and used as a gag sounds perfect too.

3 - I love stories with sockgags. I'm immediately hooked when I see them since it's an immediate turn-on.

4 - I'd say a 7 or 8, but I wanna be forced to deal with some really putrid socks.

5 - I'd love a hot muscular jock, or a sexy nerd or roommate gagging me with their socks. I'm superficial, but being dominated by a hot guy would be perfect.

6 - Hell no. Never.

7 - Victim is gagged with his friend's sock

8 - Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

1 - Non consensual are my preferred you get a much better description in stories if they are. As a bit of a sock freak its hard to imagine myself not consenting though so I can enjoy consensual ones too.

2 - Have a thing for black socks and don’t mind white either. In terms of type anything but dress socks they do nothing for me. Love to read about a large black crew sock stuffed into a little twerps mouth imagining its me being gagged :shock:

3 - Photos are great but the description is everything

4 - anything that makes the victim squirm doesn’t have to be a 10. So long as they are trying to get it out I’m happy

5 - Most definitely is essential to the story. You get turned on when it’s a buff hot guy, or totally grossed out if it’s a creepy janitor. Then it’s also appealing when the socks wearer is unknown that adds an element of intrigue.

6 - No they are without a doubt my favourite and I’m drawn to a story that uses them like a moth to a light. ;)

Victim is gagged with his dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his roommate's sock
Other (specify)

Couldn’t pick just three :lol:

8 - boss’ sock, rival’s sock, coach’s sock honourable mentions to younger brother uncle and dad which I wanted to put in there too
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Those of you who enjoyed participating on the survey but are not following the Bound & Gagged thread might be interested to see the updated Sock-Odour Tolerance Rating Chart:

The Chart works on a scale of 1 to 20 (1 being unworn/clean socks, and 20 being over-the-top putrid socks).
Readers have been submitting their own estimated tolerance rating for sock gag smelliness and the like.
You can see how wildly those ratings vary from one member to the next.

Ex: [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]'s max rating is 10 (moderately worn socks, not too stinky). [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]'s max rating is a 7 (very lightly worn socks) and [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]'s is a 15.5 (super strong smelling, heavily worn socks).

Below the coloured username lines, you have the Bound & Gagged storyline characters with their sock/foot/shoe odour ouput (I.e. what you can expect from their footwear based on what's been revealed in the story).

More details here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=75118#p75118

If anyone on this thread wants to fully jump onboard the crazy "M/M sockgag bandwagon" and appear on the next version of this chart, feel free to click on the link above and give me your tolerance rating.

Latest socks that have been used as gags in the Bound & Gagged saga:

[mention]tapegagged08[/mention]
[mention]tugdreamer421[/mention]
[mention]TcklshSocks[/mention]
[mention]PiotrekTied[/mention]
[mention]Devilmaymoan[/mention]
[mention]Sockbound1234[/mention]
[mention]Sockboy84GER[/mention]
[mention]Johnny[/mention]
[mention]Blakenome1999[/mention]
[mention]duckfluff[/mention]
[mention]bluemoon27[/mention]
[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention]
[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
[mention]songhun[/mention]
[mention]beserkade12[/mention]
[mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention]
[mention]Gagfan[/mention]
[mention]tugfan[/mention]
[mention]Socksniffer[/mention]
[mention]sockgagged24[/mention]
[mention]Batsox[/mention]
[mention]puffalover[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]boundluis[/mention]
[mention]luiggi87[/mention]
[mention]Valimure[/mention]
[mention]Bound Down[/mention]
[mention]jamieti684[/mention]
[mention]RopedBud[/mention]
[mention]BondageSockJock[/mention]
[mention]george_bound[/mention]
[mention]thebadguy[/mention]
[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
[mention]BlueZephyr[/mention]
[mention]ColvinD[/mention]
[mention]KayDee[/mention]
[mention]kankuro10[/mention]
[mention]boundsub[/mention]
[mention]NotRowan[/mention]
[mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]
[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
[mention]Wrappedguy825[/mention]
[mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]
[mention]hogtiedtightly[/mention]
[mention]ryguy98[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]RopedBud[/mention]
[mention]Hmmm[/mention]

KayDee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KayDee »

Difficult to answer in the context of reality vs fantasy. I cannot really separate my preferences from another, even if there's more evil in the fantasy part.
In real life, I prefer both sides equally.

Written before reading other answers. Here's my Wall of Text:

non-consensual

IRL, this is difficult when it's already consensual play.
Sure, some aren't in favor of being sock-gagged, but that's a price to play. More importantly, feet shan't be shod for too long. And just keep them socks making a mess on the floor? A perfectly, usable sock?

Overall, it creates more struggle/reactions.

From black to white is fine, with lighter shades preferred.
I do not like coloured socks. I can see a magician or clown using a long, knotted string of multi-color socks, tho!

Type depends on desired effect, really. You can easily stuff in both ankle socks, slowly for better effect, perhaps more than one. With crew socks, one can be stashed in a Ziploc baggy to be exchanged later; of course, the visible touch is the cuff of the sock hanging out and over from whatever holds the sock tightly as gag.
Gray wool socks – rarely that I use them – look nice when part visible; an excellent choice as effective stuffing.
I have a nice pair of 28" long Wigwams (whatever that is in centigrade), which are amazing for gags. Not that amazing to remove from a hogtied guy.
Tube socks can, of course, be tied at the toes to make a visually interesting and effective gag.

Variation of note: Get a cheap sprayer filled with clean water or a cup with the same to wet a dry or moist sock from damp to not-quite-dripping stage.
It enhances the flavor, lets the aroma compounds unfold, and the wearer's mouth doesn't dry out (too fast). It's a good thing™.

I think that a lyrical elucidation does the trick. Theater of the mind.
Or, you know, the real thing shown right before use.

I can see the benefit of a picture saying more than a thousand (very repetitive) words. But some things are best left to imagination.
I am a fan of onomatopoeia, words with subliminal connotation, and am a sucker for synonyms. That helps prevent writing "smelly sock" over and over again.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

In stories, depends on the intended effect. For a balls out foot-centric story, of course. Writing one, I'd shake things up and use 3-10.

For real life, as with most things: 6/10.

I first understood "sock's wearer" as the one being gagged, LUL.

No-choice application makes it more fun. Manly, beard a plus, well-cared-for feet.

For doing the application... do a web search on "your resistance only makes my" to find the NSFW explanation.

Yes and yes.

What does this say about the type of the story? Is it becoming a foot-fetish extravaganza, mixed with (only some) bondage? If y'all into it, fine. If it gains views, who am I to argue.
I'll notice who has their "thing", and it'll increase by my view... or not. I usually know by the third paragraph who's concentrating on that very tight speedo, the long jeans, the suspiciously ripened socks, or whatever their focus will be.

It's easy to criticize as a silent reader.
Much harder to sit down and write a story yourself! Don't like what you read? Not enough clown adversaries, knot expert vixens, alien rope experiments? Boo-hoo, get typing, or request a story!
It took me a couple of years to sign up to this site, and over a year to put my surprisingly firm ass in front of my beige Gatway CRT and start typing for a specific topic. I changed my mind on fitting it into the contest and rewrote the story. Is it good? You decide. Am I happy with it? You bet.
It's difficult, and you'll either not care about flow and proper writing, or you care too much (50+ stories and outlines in various draft stages are my own evidence to that). That's a matter of practice and dedication. However, you can do your part by adding to the collection, and pull others into the same direction if your topic is popular.

Everything in moderation. I myself try to be careful not to fall into the same formula. We'll see if that happens, and feedback will be a guide.

I might mention that this here board is about TUG stories, even if they evolve into bondage stories. Certain additional focus makes me happy. It's variation that makes this board interesting, with its repeating "comfort food" elements.

Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock (fantasy, not reality)
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock (fantasy, not reality)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KayDee[/mention] Nice answers, mate!

I got a pair of crazy fat Wigwam socks as well!
Those are the ones I usually wear over my ankle/crew length socks, inside my steel-capped work boots.
The extra padding really makes working on my feet all day more bearable.

Easily my favourite work socks.
Wear them 5 days/week, all year, every year.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Easily my favourite work socks.
Wear them 5 days/week, all year, every year.
The same ones all the time? :shock: ;) Then you need someone like Steven who picks up your laundry and washes it before the situation gets out of control. The socks in the picture already look heavily used.
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

1. I don't have a preference at all. Both are amazing. On one hand, consensual sockgags are very playful and very fun to read/write. Common dialogue like, "Open!/Open up!" are some of my favorite. Then, non-consensual sockgags are some of the most erotic gags to read, write and perhaps one day enjoy. I think some of the best non-consensual sock gags demasculinize some of the toughest men into little muffled squirming messes. Especially when it comes to seeing their faces frown as the taste hits them or as they realize how much sh*t they're in.

2. Just classic white and black. Although I do have an affinity for graphic socks. I have a cute pair of Pikachu crew socks with Hibiscus flowers and such that I've use for stuffing and cleave gags. Patterned socks also are nice. But for gags, I love crew and ankle socks for gags, even though I love all kinds of socks.

3. Yes, gives me an idea of the socks being used.

4. 4.5. Only because I've never really had much experience with smelly socks yet haha. I am in the process of wearing a pair of crew socks into the new year to see what I can handle. x3

5. Uh yes. If it's someone I'm already fawning on, it makes their feet and socks 1000% more wanted.

6. I don't think so. They're a staple that can be unique.

7.Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock

8.Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Additional question for you sockgag fanatics out there:

If you had to choose a favourite among the following three story scenarios, which d'you think you'd be prone to enjoying most?

Note that the examples given are just examples to illustrate how such a scenario would potentially play out.
Feel free to skip the examples and come up with your own if the ones provided don't tickle your fancy.

Scenario A - Captor gags victim with his own sock(s).
Ex: A group of college dudes gang up on one of the guys in their dorm and tie him up for his 20th birthday.
The protesting guy gets wrestled down and forcefully tied up by his friends. His musty socks are then removed and used as gags to stop him from calling out for help while the hazing continues.

Scenario B - Captor uses his own sock(s) to gag the victim.
Ex: A group of friends fooling around with tape decide to take down one of their own and mummify his ass up.
After a solid fifteen minutes of arduous taping, the guys eventually tire of hearing their mummified friend's loud laughs and screams, causing one of guys in the room to pull one of his shoes off, peel his sock off and forcefully use it to stuff-gag the mummy's mouth.

Scenario C - Captor uses someone else's sock(s) to gag the victim.
Ex: Group of teenage guys wrestling around during a sleepover. One of the kid's (the mouthiest one) gets ganged up on by the other teens and gets tied down into a really strict and somewhat excessive hogtie. The deafening screams and laughs echoing out of the victim's mouth threaten to alert the parents and neighbours, so the teenage host comes up with the clever idea of fetching his own father's pungent work socks from the laundry hamper, before using them as a gag to keep his friend quiet for the night.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

B or C, both have equal 'footing' :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

All 3 tickle my fancy so long as the sock is well worn 8-)

But choosing one over the other I’d say c especially if it’s a random sock from an unknown or mystery source.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

I'd honestly have to say B or C. Think it's more humiliating that way. Unless you're known for really stinky and dirty socks, that is. In that case A is the best choice.
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

B or C are the best scenarios for me, I am not a big fan of victims gagged with his own socks, maybe on some special occasion, for example Shawn gagged with his own socks would be a good scenario of revenge against him 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

C I want the victim to be gagged with someone else's socks . I don't think it is evil enough to be gagged on there one socks .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago The same ones all the time? :shock: ;) Then you need someone like Steven who picks up your laundry and washes it before the situation gets out of control. The socks in the picture already look heavily used.
Ugh. Don't start nagging me about my socks, mister.
I got enough of that with my ex gfs some years back.
Always nagging. Always complaining about my socks and boxers.
I swear, it got old pretty damn fast.

But you're right ;) I will eventually need a personal domestic to pick up after me.
More specifically, one who does his duties without the nagging.

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
You hear that, boi?
Pick my socks up and do your chores.

Speaking of socks, I just remembered...Kaydee and I are not the only ones wearing Wigwams!
Look at the writing on Zack's right sock 8-)

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Ugh. Don't start nagging me about my socks, mister.
:cry: I didn't want to make you angry. I'll try not to complain while I'm sniffing your feet.

Scenario A is rather tame. When I see pics on Instagram or Twitter where a sub is gagged with his own socks, I usually think: "Meh, it would be so much hotter if he had ended up with the Dom's sweaty stinkers in his mouth." So scenario B is my favourite. Scenario C would work as well. But in that case they wearer of the socks should still be a hot guy.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago The same ones all the time? :shock: ;) Then you need someone like Steven who picks up your laundry and washes it before the situation gets out of control. The socks in the picture already look heavily used.
Ugh. Don't start nagging me about my socks, mister.

But you're right ;) I will eventually need a personal domestic to pick up after me.
More specifically, one who does his duties without the nagging.

@sniffingyoursocks
You hear that, boi?
Pick my socks up and do your chores.

Speaking of socks, I just remembered...Kaydee and I are not the only ones wearing Wigwams!
Look at the writing on Zack's right sock 8-)

I heard that, Master.
I‘m always trying my best to get my chores done as you assigned me to - too bad I often get so aroused by your boxers and socks, that I‘m loosing a bit of time because they end up on my face :oops:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Teenbondageboy[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]

Thanks for answering the latest survey question, boyz!
Hopefully more of your fellow sock sniffers will be popping over and responding to it over the weekend.

Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

Anytime! :D

I'm currently on day four of wearing the same crew socks. Doesn't smell too awful yet. YET
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Huh, for some reason, I don't think I got a notification for the tag here :o

My preferences are kind of weirdly niche, in that I don't really fancy gags that much, in general. As long as the mouth is sealed in some way, and socks, while still wrapped around feet, make their way to the face and nose. If there's a photo, then certainly I make use of that visual information. I would hope they'd have enough discretion to avoid putrid (10) haha, and maybe more like 4-6.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic