New to bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tiedupsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New to bondage

Post by Tiedupsub »

So recently my partner and I have started to explore some bondage together. We have only used handcuffs and I just wanted to ask for any tips/tricks for people new to bondage!

Also, any specific recommendations on different ways to tie, materials, gear, etc. that you think would be good for beginners, thank you!
Last edited by Tiedupsub 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I think the two best things to start out with are rope and bondage tape.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My only recommendation would be to keep hapilly exploring!

You've been on here for several years.
You've ready many stories and I've sure you've RPed with other members of the forum.

I don't think there's any such thing as "gear for beginners".
Taste is gear is hugely subjective. So rope addicts will make you believe you need rope. Tape addicts will have you believe you need tape. Gear addicts will have you believe you need a leather chest harness...etc.

Rope is versatile and tape is fun, but try to think about what really tickles your fancy and that of your partner.
You've been on here for a long time. So I'm sure you already have a few fantasies of your own to try out.

Experiment. Try stuff out.
When something doesn't bring you are much joy as you thought it would, move on to something else.

Identifying your favourite stories/videos/photos and going through those of your partner will allow the two of you to find common interests.
Take it from there. That's the best piece of advice I can give you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic