Quick statement.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Quick statement.

Post by RKOJason03 »

What’s up everyone? I’m here to say I am going to be writing a story... hopefully I remember. On the Fictional stories for everyone this will be coming out on Sunday April 21. The reason I’m telling you this is because, well I don’t want to write stories and have no one see them. I have a great story in mind (I hope) and I would love to hear everyone’s feedback. Anyways see you all later.

Have fun and be safe.

Thanks.
Jason Gines
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Notice taken, Jason :)
Courageous of you to start expressing yourself at your age, so have no fear you'll receive a kind and positive feedback.
Contributors all know about "first post stress", so we'll be forgiving and I'll read it and give you feedback even if that's not my kind of stuff. I can comment on grammar, plots and style too :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

You'll probably get lots of readers. Feedback? Maybe some.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RKOJason03 wrote: 6 years ago What’s up everyone? I’m here to say I am going to be writing a story... hopefully I remember. On the Fictional stories for everyone this will be coming out on Sunday April 21. The reason I’m telling you this is because, well I don’t want to write stories and have no one see them. I have a great story in mind (I hope) and I would love to hear everyone’s feedback. Anyways see you all later.
Are you sure you intend to release a story on April 21st? Seems like a long time to wait.
You posted this on April 22nd ;) Won't be April 21st again for an entire year.

Story views have never been an issue on this board, or the last.
Feedback, now THAT is a different issue.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

I will be eagerly waiting for it. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic