Sub dom relationship over the internet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sub dom relationship over the internet

Post by Natsu14 »

Hey there I dominated once somebody over the phone with giving instructions and more.

Some of you also had such experiences to dom or get dominated by someone far away?

And you know any alternative methods to use restrains?
I know the method to use cuffs with a combination lock while only i am knowing the code.
Are there any different ways?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I was in an LDR with this German gal a few years back and we played a lot over FaceTime/Discord. Other than flirtation and dirty talk, I'd give her tasks while watching her over the cam. What made it better was the fact that she was into blackmail (just like my current girlfriend) so that gave us some great RP material.

I'd pretend to be some pervert who had installed spyware on all her devices and she'd recieve an "anonymous" text telling her that someone has access to every single account that she has as well as her photo gallery which had her nudes in. So I'd give her instruction depending on what we agreed beforehand. Most of the time I told her to tie herself up and as I said, depending on our mood I'd either instruct her to tie a vibrator between her legs or hop around the room in front of the camera. I even made her gag and hood herself with her worn undergarments after sometime.

So what you could do is to instruct them to tie themself up with zipties, flexicuffes, regular cuffs or anyother material that is convinient for self-bondage and gag themselves with the gag of your choice and give them tasks.

Like "hop across the room" or "prepare a meal while your hands are cuffed in front", "gag yourself with X", "get off in front of the camera", "go on the balcony and stay there for X amount of time while you're tied and gagged" or simply tell them to get naked in process.
There are countless things you can do.

God this brought back the good memories.. I guess I might try getting into an LDR again pretty soon since I have the time and the means to travel and my current girlfriend and I are going to break up real soon.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Wow that's an incredible story!
Where did you met each other and did she ever complain and try to get out of her restrains or anything?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Natsu14 wrote: 4 years ago Wow that's an incredible story!
Where did you met each other and did she ever complain and try to get out of her restrains or anything?
Believe it or not, we actually met on Overwatch. She was a good healer so we invited her to our group and then we became friends and I told her that I liked her and after dating sometime she told me about her kinks and so did I and then voila.

And other than acting nah, I simply refused to play if I felt even the slightest negativity in her tone/behavior so we never played that when neither of us were in the mood. For me, partner comes before anything, I simply like pleasuring them so if they're not having a good time then neither am I.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Yes that's for sure
I just like it when subs are completely helpless then when they are locked and can only be freed by her dom (with a code)

Maybe I can find someone also on this site :D

I'm just a bit curious
How old were she and did she had all the cuffs and stuff in her room?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Natsu14 wrote: 4 years ago Yes that's for sure
I just like it when subs are completely helpless then when they are locked and can only be freed by her dom (with a code)

Maybe I can find someone also on this site :D

I'm just a bit curious
How old were she and did she had all the cuffs and stuff in her room?
She's 3 years older than I am so she was around the age of 23 back then. She was and still is living in another city away from her parents since she went to law school there so she didn't have to hide any of her toys. She just kept them in a box next to the bookshelf.

Edit: Also one tip about LDR's is that, sooner or later you have to arrrange a RL meet up otherwise things wont work in the long run unless you're looking for some "quick fun".
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Amazing!

Hope to find a LDR too soon

If any female is interested just note me :)
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

Damn that sounded like a great relationship! I've been lowkey trying to find some thing like that but no luck haha

You think liking both guys and girls would double my chances!
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

I think you will for sure find someone then that suits to your wishes.
Since the gender is not a big deal for you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic