She likes her hogtie!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She likes her hogtie!

Post by Nexus »

Currently on a play date at a hotel. My standard procedure is to tie my damsel up in a variety of positions, snapping photos/videos as we go. Usually once the "photo shoot" is done, I begin untying hen retying for the next position.

When I told her just now that a hogtie was next, she said "oh my favourite!". How about that? Mine too! So she is now currently securely hogtied, toe tied, ball gagged, and laying on the bed. I've taken all the photos and videos o plan to take, but knowing this was her favourite position to be tied in, I asked her "do you want me to leave you like this for awhile?" To which she enthusiastically nodded yes. I've been asking her every 10 minutes or so if she wants out, but she keeps saying no! Been like 45 minutes so far. She is just laying there, only slight struggling, only slight mmphing, but clearly enjoying herself. And I'm enjoying myself watching her enjoy herself! She's quite the trooper! Haha just had to share.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

You're one Lucky Dude!!! Awesome and Cool!!! Young Lady is Real Trooper.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Posted photos from our session here:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5118
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like quite the fun night. Hope you have more of them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic