Familiar face in a lovely video

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Familiar face in a lovely video

Post by Katievick24 »

I know this is probably very unlikely but has anyone ever saw someone they know in a bondage challenge video or seen them take part in one? Like duct tape challenge etc.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I actually saw the hottest girl in my school (mind you this was back in high school) do the "escape challenge" on a video on FB.

Sadly the ties and the lack of gag were quite disappointing.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

I’m sure even that was enough to get you excited, what did they use to tie or is it really not worth since it disappointed.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago I’m sure even that was enough to get you excited, what did they use to tie or is it really not worth since it disappointed.
Well as you said it was good enough to get me excited. I just wish that I wasn't as insecure as I was back then so perhaps I'd have had a chance to tie to her up or even date her.

Funny how easy it is to find someone to play with when you're no longer in closet about your kinks.

Also, they used brown tape to tie her up. It was just her wrists and ankles tied.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

1) One time this guy from my HS got tied up
With black electrical tape (wrist and ankles) and a blindfold as a prank cuz he was moving. I saw pics of it on FB.

2) There were two videos on YouTube “Darian is Difficult 1&2” where this girl was tied up by two friends. I know follow all three of them on Instagram.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic