Bondage beginnings.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage beginnings.

Post by WyattW5 »

Hello guys there maybe a conversation on here already I have not seen it. but I find myself thinking what got me interested in bondage. Gags are my all time favourite.

I remember when I was twelve or thirteen. a new tv show had started and it was called flashpoint. kind of like SWAT but a Canadian spinoff. anyway there was an episode I seen that kind of woke up the inner tugger in me. a episode called who's George. a Bank robber comes in takes half the bank hostage before taking the Manager and tapes her hands and her mouth. when I first seen the bank manager gagged her mouth moving around the tape is when I learned I liked bondage.

I was interested if anyone else can recall what got them interested in bondage.
Last edited by WyattW5 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

I can remember several scenes of boys tied in series and films from my childhood, but I think there is a video that completely aroused my interest in the ropes.

It was a video I found on YouTube of a boy of about 12 years tied to a chair, while he was tortured with tickle and a toy that gives electric touches. From that video I saw more of the same theme, and I knew that I liked to see boys tied up and being tortured with tickles. And over time I liked to see them simply tied, but the tickles are still my favorite element.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Well, I got into TUGS without a specific reason.
My bro tied me for the first time when I was 9.
He said he was bored.
At first I was surprised but I definitely enjoyed being tied and gagged.
I got tied up at least once a week since that day😂 (when I was a kid/teen, even 3 or 4 times a week😅)
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Cops and Robbers with my friends when I was 6 and I always ended up being tied to a pole when captured
Tie me up and have fun with me
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I vividly remember watching cartoons like Superman, Scooby Doo, and TMNT, so there were plenty of damsels constantly being tied up and gagged on my tv when I was younger. I think that’s what’s first sparked my love for TUGs.
Daphne Blake is definitely the reason I had a thing for redheads when I hit puberty, and seeing her tied and gagged definitely didn’t hurt!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago I vividly remember watching cartoons like Superman, Scooby Doo, and TMNT, so there were plenty of damsels constantly being tied up and gagged on my tv when I was younger. I think that’s what’s first sparked my love for TUGs.
Daphne Blake is definitely the reason I had a thing for redheads when I hit puberty, and seeing her tied and gagged definitely didn’t hurt!
I remember the first Scooby doo i watched and remember was Which Witch is Which and Daphne gets gagged on a chair. Daphne is always a good damsel.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago
kiwi wrote: 4 years ago I vividly remember watching cartoons like Superman, Scooby Doo, and TMNT, so there were plenty of damsels constantly being tied up and gagged on my tv when I was younger. I think that’s what’s first sparked my love for TUGs.
I remember the first Scooby doo i watched and remember was Which Witch is Which and Daphne gets gagged on a chair. Daphne is always a good damsel.

Yeah the first I remember was where she was kidnapped by some goons with Chinese masks and she’s struggling in the back of the car.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

I was always captivated by melodramatic scenes of damsels in distress being tied to railroad tracks by moustache-twirling villains in capes and top hats. Whenever they showed up on tv shows I was spellbound and hoped that anyone watching with me wasn't noticing how fixated I was on the scene. I always wanted to be the poor damsel in distress. That scene showed up a lot on cartoons and commercials when I was a kid and I'm sorry it doesn't show up as much now. I wish I had asked my siblings to act out that scene with me.

I also remember the first time I heard the song "Along Came Jones" on an oldies radio station when I was in the car with my mom. I couldn't believe there was an entire song about a villain placing a damsel in distress in three classic melodrama perils. I so wanted a recording of the song so I could act out the damsel's part when no one was around, although I would have loved to act it out with my siblings if I'd had the courage to ask them to do it.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

SweetDamsel wrote: 4 years ago
I also remember the first time I heard the song "Along Came Jones" on an oldies radio station when I was in the car with my mom. I couldn't believe there was an entire song about a villain placing a damsel in distress in three classic melodrama perils. I so wanted a recording of the song so I could act out the damsel's part when no one was around, although I would have loved to act it out with my siblings if I'd had the courage to ask them to do it.

Sweet Damsel, "Along Came Jones" was a hit twice in the US. First by the Coasters in 1959. It made the Top 10. The second time was a decade later in 1969. That version was by Ray Stevens and made the Top 30. Neither song charted in the UK but they can be found online.

Play safe, T.T.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Several years ago, a girl I knew and her mom were tied up in a real-life home invasion. Their names weren't in the paper, but those of us in school knew anyway. She told me her mom was cool and collected during the whole thing, and neither of them were all that scared, because they sensed the thief (or thieves, I don't remember) really just wanted the hell out of there.

I remember imaging them tied up, (and yeah, I felt kinda guilty about it) and liked the image in my mind. And also being surprised that she didn't think it was as big a deal as it was.

And, yeah, that's probably what got me interested in mom/daughter bondage :0
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

This story sounds familiar. Watching Scooby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Batman, then later Eastenders, The Bill there were often people (usually girls / women) tied up. I started tying myself up as a teenager / pre-teenager. After school with school ties, belts, knee socks then graduating to parcel tape. I'd tie my ankles and knees with tape, gag myself with tape, tie a scary over my eyes and tape my hands behind my back with a trick I saw on Johnathan Creek (Wrestler's Tomb, I think.)

I got caught one or two times but not when I was in my stricter self bondage thank goodness.)
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago This story sounds familiar. Watching Scooby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Batman, then later Eastenders, The Bill there were often people (usually girls / women) tied up. I started tying myself up as a teenager / pre-teenager. After school with school ties, belts, knee socks then graduating to parcel tape. I'd tie my ankles and knees with tape, gag myself with tape, tie a scary over my eyes and tape my hands behind my back with a trick I saw on Johnathan Creek (Wrestler's Tomb, I think.)

I got caught one or two times but not when I was in my stricter self bondage thank goodness.)
Yeah it was shows like Scooby Doo that got me too haha I remember all those ones too. I eventually tried some self bondage but I figured out pretty quickly I wasn't as big on being on the recieving end of things.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

My formative years came in the 1960s, when a huge proportion of prime-time television shows were westerns. The sight of all those schoolmarms, saloon girls and ranch wives tied up by guys in black hats must have done something to me, because ropes and gags have fascinated me ever since. The sight of Diana Rigg (Emma Peel in the old Avengers TV show) tied up in a leather catsuit certainly piqued my interest, as well.

I started tying up some of the girls in the neighborhood when I was about 11. The guys in my Boy Scout troop always wondered why I was so good at knots, even as a Tenderfoot. I never told them. :-D
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago This story sounds familiar. Watching Scooby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Batman, then later Eastenders, The Bill there were often people (usually girls / women) tied up. I started tying myself up as a teenager / pre-teenager. After school with school ties, belts, knee socks then graduating to parcel tape. I'd tie my ankles and knees with tape, gag myself with tape, tie a scary over my eyes and tape my hands behind my back with a trick I saw on Johnathan Creek (Wrestler's Tomb, I think.)

That wrestlers tomb episode peaked my interest in bondage too. Watched that when I was about 10 and couldn’t get it out of my head for years. Wasn’t until my teenage years that I started practicing self bondage though
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Who caught you and what happened when they did?

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Silver_noro wrote: 4 years ago Well, I got into TUGS without a specific reason.
He said he was bored.
I got tied up at least once a week since that day😂 (when I was a kid/teen, even 3 or 4 times a week😅)
I’m quite jealous! I would have loved to be tied that often at that age! I frequently would bind at least my legs with belts when going to bed - just to enjoy the feeling!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

rash357 wrote: 4 years ago
Silver_noro wrote: 4 years ago Well, I got into TUGS without a specific reason.
He said he was bored.
I’m quite jealous! I would have loved to be tied that often at that age! I frequently would bind at least my legs with belts when going to bed - just to enjoy the feeling!
When I was 11 or 12 (I don't remember) during our winter break, I got tied almost everyday😂
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Mostly started with Saturday morning cartoons and TV shows. But really started to come through with the Power Rangers. Kimberly tied up and struggling hard with her team mates really did it for me. As I got older it was reinforced by Cop shows (the Bill in the UK was a good one) and my own experience kind of solidified it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

It all started for me when I was about 4/5 years old. I watched a TV episode of an Australian soap Sons & Daughters.  There was a scene where two young men grabbed a woman then tied her up, gagged her, then pushed her into a dark closet and hearing her go HHHMMPPH MMMPPHH MMMMMNN.... that was the first time I ever heard a gagged sound... From that moment on I have been hooked on bondage and gags. 

Through all the years on TV and in the movies I have had my obsessive fasination with tie ups and gagging.. most particularly gagged sound FX, which has always made my heart feel heavy and beat 1 or 2 beats faster.

many of the cartoon shows I have watched as a child such as TMHT, Inspector Gadget and Scooby Doo, I have been turned on by girls getting tied and gagged, I had also been turned on by the 60s TV show of Batman were Barman and Robin are tied up struggling in there tights. But for me if will also be the sound of a female who has been gagged.. it all started for when I first heard sound of HHHMMPPH MMMPPHH HHHMMMPP.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I always liked being held down by guys, and getting tied up playing Cowboys and Indians, so when the opportunity came up when I was older, I didn't resist....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic