Claustrophilia

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Claustrophilia

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on claustrophilia, a sexual love of confined spaces. I have always been very aroused by the thought of being bound and gagged in an enclosed space like a car trunk, coffin, sarcophagus, sack, or closet. Does anyone else have similar feelings, or am I just weird?
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I love mummification and tight tight bondage, but I honestly go into a panic attack at the thought of a coffin or sarcophagus etc. Even the thoughts of being slid under a bed after being mummified is too much for me.

You would think mummification is not compatible with claustrophobia but here I am!

Put into a closet is fine, I think it's probably more about the air thinning and becoming hot and stale around me that freaks me out.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

So long as it’s not for too long, being trapped in a small space can be really fun. I can’t lie, I’ve fantasised about the sarcophagus idea a few times πŸ˜…
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing β›“
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

This certainly appeals to me.

Many years ago I went into a small store room, after removing a couple of items. It was still super tiny. My hands were cuffed behind my back and the door closed but unlocked. The goal here was to test how well I manage with this kind of scenario. I spent a few hours in there, it was peaceful but got a bit boring by the end.

All in all occasional sessions in confined space are a welcome alternative for me.

Tied up over night in a sleeping bag or put into a sack are also interesting to me.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

wannabetiedup wrote: ↑4 years ago I love mummification and tight tight bondage, but I honestly go into a panic attack at the thought of a coffin or sarcophagus etc. Even the thoughts of being slid under a bed after being mummified is too much for me.

You would think mummification is not compatible with claustrophobia but here I am!

Put into a closet is fine, I think it's probably more about the air thinning and becoming hot and stale around me that freaks me out.
Thats understandable. I've never tried it myself, just thought about it.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

beserkade12 wrote: ↑4 years ago So long as it’s not for too long, being trapped in a small space can be really fun. I can’t lie, I’ve fantasised about the sarcophagus idea a few times πŸ˜…
I feel like its definitely a short term thing. Just being sealed up is what I think would be great, then let go pretty quick.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Geez, this brings back memories I had almost forgotten...

I have been tied up (many years ago when I was a lot younger) in a car trunk (hogtied) and a big steamer trunk (ball-tied). Not at the same time, a few years apart. The steamer trunk was harder than the car trunk, as I was tied in a tight ball and gagged with duck tape around my face and my weight rested on my legs. I was tied in the car trunk for about 30 minutes and almost 2 hours in the steamer trunk, only because my buddy who tied me up and put me in it did not let me out. It made the scenes better, but also harder. I was not afraid of running out of air, the car was a hatchback and the steamer trunk lid was not closing well enough to deprive me of oxygen.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

That sounds like two great experiences, though I've no idea what a steamer is!

Like the OP I have thought about stuff like this and never experienced it. I think I would enjoy closets, or wicker hampers or car boots, but seems to be a mental block on coffin like items in my head!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This word sounds better to me for what I want to experience in the future in my bdsm life than how I tend to put it. I usually say that I want to be tied up and be stuck somewhere. I have experienced being locked in a dog cage, and although I do like puppy play as well, being locked up with no way to get out also checked this box for me. I have also wanted to be tied up and then either buried in sand or buried in snow. For me, just the idea of being stuck somewhere, at least in this context, is exactly what I want to experience at some point.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Solarbeast wrote: ↑4 years ago This word sounds better to me for what I want to experience in the future in my bdsm life than how I tend to put it. I usually say that I want to be tied up and be stuck somewhere. I have experienced being locked in a dog cage, and although I do like puppy play as well, being locked up with no way to get out also checked this box for me. I have also wanted to be tied up and then either buried in sand or buried in snow. For me, just the idea of being stuck somewhere, at least in this context, is exactly what I want to experience at some point.
I had to research what its called. I always just called it being locked in something. Im glad it has a technical term.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

For many years I found someone who modelled an Iron Maiden in 3d, but she had no spits inside. She was limed soft fluffy fur and in closed case well air flow through. This was at least one I would like test. I read before that child died in chest, where it tries to hide in hide-and-seek game, because lock fall in place this box where air tied.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Kidnap me and put me in car trunk and drive me to a secluded location is something I want to experience
Tie me up and have fun with me
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wannabetiedup wrote: ↑4 years ago I've no idea what a steamer is!
A big old trunk that they used to use when travelling on a boat (or 'steamer'), before the airplane came around. Think Titanic :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I'm kind of curious about this, and more curious than normal. It does sound kinda hot but I'd worry about air (rational or not) so I'd need assurance about that
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: ↑4 years ago I'm kind of curious about this, and more curious than normal. It does sound kinda hot but I'd worry about air (rational or not) so I'd need assurance about that
Yeah, I wouldnt even attempt it unless I had a partner I could really trust, and plenty of precautions in place.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

You're not the only one. I like both mummification and tight, enclosed spaces. I'd be curious to try one of those Japanese capsule hotels.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

cellofello wrote: ↑4 years ago You're not the only one. I like both mummification and tight, enclosed spaces. I'd be curious to try one of those Japanese capsule hotels.
I wouldnt mind being wrapped up, gagged, and sealed in one of those pods. The look pretty cozy!
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago I was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on claustrophilia, a sexual love of confined spaces. I have always been very aroused by the thought of being bound and gagged in an enclosed space like a car trunk, coffin, sarcophagus, sack, or closet. Does anyone else have similar feelings, or am I just weird?
You're not weird, I'm the same way, about a car trunk. But that might be due to kidnap fantasies :) I don't really fantasize about the other places you mentioned (though a coffin might be kinda hot) but I would totally go for it.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

damsel wrote: ↑4 years ago
Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago I was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on claustrophilia, a sexual love of confined spaces. I have always been very aroused by the thought of being bound and gagged in an enclosed space like a car trunk, coffin, sarcophagus, sack, or closet. Does anyone else have similar feelings, or am I just weird?
You're not weird, I'm the same way, about a car trunk. But that might be due to kidnap fantasies :) I don't really fantasize about the other places you mentioned (though a coffin might be kinda hot) but I would totally go for it.
I agree about kidnap fantasies. Super hot. πŸ˜‰ As far as coffins and sarcophagus go, I think its that they're the perfect size to be confined in. I think I would feel so helpless locked in one. Plus they make me think of mummification. πŸ˜‰
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago

I agree about kidnap fantasies. Super hot. πŸ˜‰ As far as coffins and sarcophagus go, I think its that they're the perfect size to be confined in. I think I would feel so helpless locked in one. Plus they make me think of mummification. πŸ˜‰
lol, now you've got me thinking about coffins and sarcophagus for bondage :)
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

damsel wrote: ↑4 years ago

lol, now you've got me thinking about coffins and sarcophagus for bondage :)
Sorry about that. Now you know how I feel! πŸ˜‚
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Sorry about that. Now you know how I feel! πŸ˜‚
:)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I wouldn't mind being put into the trunk of a car, but not for very long. Being placed in a closet wouldn't be too bad though. I can just imagine my captor opening the closet to reveal me sitting up against the wall tied up with a cleave gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Being kidnapped, tied tightly in a sleeping bag, then transported in a tight trunk is about the ultimate fantasy for me
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Gagfan wrote: ↑4 years ago Being kidnapped, tied tightly in a sleeping bag, then transported in a tight trunk is about the ultimate fantasy for me
Right? Its the perfect helpless situation to be in. Virtually escape-proof.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic