Low Noise Tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Low Noise Tape

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Hello all. I figured this would be the best place to ask this but has anyone on here found a good brand of tape that doesn't make a ton of noise when peeling it off the roll? I ask because I sometimes do some self bondage late at night when others are in the house and some rolls of duct tape damn near wake up the entire neighborhood. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

The only thing I can think of is bondage tape, but I haven’t used it in a couple years, so maybe it has changed.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

As previous poster said bondagetape,
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Electrical tape.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Gaffer's tape is excellent, but expensive.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Gaffer tape is also noisy.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

The gaffer's tape I use is much quieter than duct tape however it's very expensive ($20+ per roll) but reusable. I use it for non-kinky things (the things for which it is designed) since a little tape noise isn't really a concern for me during bondage.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

While there is some technique involved in it, it can be possible to use normal duct tape relatively quietly, duck brand is often far quieter if you pull it slowly at diagonal angle.
Bondage tape is the best for just being quiet though.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Thanks all! I might have to look into bondage tape.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Agree duct tape can be loud. Though I love the sound of it; it's like music to bondage lovers ear. Not so great if you're living with roommates or still at your parent's place since they can most likely hear it (some brands are so loud I swear my neighbors can hear it) and they'll will wonder what you're doing.

I'll second going with electrical tape for quiet tapes.

The wide gauges are effective for bondage purposes. Bondage tape is alright though while silent not quite as effective since it tends to sticks to itself which can sometimes be annoying getting it unstuck from itself but it is reusable.
Last edited by boundsub 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

[mention]boundsub[/mention] I totally agree. The sound duct tape makes is almost the best part.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]TapeBondage123[/mention]. I would have to agree with that, but only when you do not mind being loud. There is often that occasion when you want to be quieter about what you are doing, for example, when you are living in an apartment with nosy neighbors like I am.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Although I do love the sound of tape being pulled off a roll, (sends shivers of pleasure down my spine), microfoam tape is very quiet and pretty effective too although also very expensive
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I had to dig up my old thread but I bought a roll of Duck Tape Pro Strength and it was surprisingly very quiet! It was also VERY strong and VERY sticky! I'm not sure how I have never tried the stuff before but it's definitely my new favorite.

I also see on Duck's website that they sell a clean removal duct tape and it supposedly doesn't leave any residue behind. I'm pretty eager to try it. If anyone on here has tried it, let me know how you like it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic