Familiar face in bondage online

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Familiar face in bondage online

Post by Katievick24 »

I guess this question is very similar to my last but has anyone ever seen someone they know tied up and gagged on Instagram, Snapchat Facebook etc completely out of the blue?
For example a girl who went to my school put an album of random pics on Facebook and within it was a screenshot of her tape gagged on Snapchat with the caption yay and another girl I know put a vid on her Snapchat story of her messing around getting her mouth and legs taped, unfortunately no full tie ups but it’s people who I’ve long fantasised about being tied up so it was a nice little surprise in Hutu cases.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I’ve had the opposite happen to me. I have pictures of me tied up with duct tape on FetLife. A coworker came up to me one day and asked if it was me. I was embarrassed but she said it was funny and she wouldn’t tell anybody. I was relieved haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

RotiferTape wrote: 4 years ago I’ve had the opposite happen to me. I have pictures of me tied up with duct tape on FetLife. A coworker came up to me one day and asked if it was me. I was embarrassed but she said it was funny and she wouldn’t tell anybody. I was relieved haha
That’s funny, why were there pics of you up and did you not ask what she was doing on fetlife lol?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago
RotiferTape wrote: 4 years ago I’ve had the opposite happen to me. I have pictures of me tied up with duct tape on FetLife. A coworker came up to me one day and asked if it was me. I was embarrassed but she said it was funny and she wouldn’t tell anybody. I was relieved haha
That’s funny, why were there pics of you up and did you not ask what she was doing on fetlife lol?

I agree, if she saw them on Fetlife then she is on there too, could be a good way in for play.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago
I’m actually quite surprised she recognized me because I had a blindfold and my mouth was wrapped in tape, I’m still quite confused on that haha. Unfortunately she wasn’t into bondage as much as I am but we did have a few conversations about it.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

A girl who was a few years younger than me posted several pictures of her being "kidnapped" for her birthday on Facebook. Unfortunately, she was just blindfolded, not tied, but I'd guess there were at least a dozen pictures of her blindfolded. There was another girl who was in my grade who was part of a sports team who did a photoshoot as criminals and there were a few pictures of them in handcuffs she posted.

Semi-related: another girl I went to school with followed me on Facebook several years after graduation and was pretty open about being a part-time dominatrix. The only real content she had were a couple of joke meme pictures about being tied up.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

An ex-girlfriend once told me about a college in Tennessee where every time someone gets engaged, they get tied up, driven around the campus and thrown in the creek. Another girl I had a crush went there and was dating someone seriously but I had to wait nearly two years to see photos of her bound. Not high quality bondage but still cute.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

ArrestedForever wrote: 4 years ago An ex-girlfriend once told me about a college in Tennessee where every time someone gets engaged, they get tied up, driven around the campus and thrown in the creek. Another girl I had a crush went there and was dating someone seriously but I had to wait nearly two years to see photos of her bound. Not high quality bondage but still cute.
I want to be in that college lol, do you still have the photos or do you not want to share?
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

Probably shouldn’t share her private FB photos but here’s a blog by someone I don’t know from the same school about the same tradition. http://simplicity-is-key.blogspot.com/2 ... g.html?m=1
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Closest I've seen is about a year ago one of my coworkers was shrink wrapped to a pallet of stuff because she and the Claims woman were joking that she wouldn't move out of the way.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve occasionally seen people I know gagged with tape, either on social or real life. But the ultimate and best example ever is the fact that I went to high school with a girl who would go on to become bondage/fetish model Ludella Hahn. She was fairly quiet in those days, and was actually in the top 10 in my class. The tale end of junior into senior year she’s started dressing more provocatively, often wearing corsets and stockings. I stumbled upon on her work a couple of years after graduation. I messaged her on fetlife once and she said didn’t start bondage modeling until college. Oh what could’ve been in high school!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I once met someone for a naked tug and I was tied in a hogtie. Well I accidentally posted it on my facebook and my vanilla friends saw it and was freaked out about it, and asked me not to associate with those people again. I created a 2nd kinky facebook and blocked all my vanilla friends on that account for this reason of accidental exposure
Tie me up and have fun with me
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Had to find this thread again, since I have something to now to share...

Earlier this morning, I was looking over some pics I've collected over the last few years, and found one model who is a dead ringer for my sister. And no, it's not my sister. No, I don't know the model's name either. But, yeah, it did kind jolt me awake.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I have never seen people i know, tied or anything, but I did for a while have a kinky Facebook profile so to speak, there i actually saw my sister in law joined a bondagerelated group i were member of, as well as a girl I went to school with. I never told them, but it was kinda interesting to see they were into stuff like this too
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

A girl I know from school posted a picture last year of herself in protest at something or other and in the picture she had gagged herself with duct tape and written on it 'dont be gagged'.

When I was at uni I knew two students both female who were burgled in their student house one evening and they were left tied together back to back with duct tape and scarves on their sofa. They lived with a few other girls who later came home and freed them. When they told us what happened no one asked many specific questions but I asked them a bit about it and asked if they shouted for help once the burglars left and they said they were also gagged. I didn't want to ask them with what but fortunately someone else did and one of the girls said 'they stuffed clothes in our mouths and taped over them'
I'm pretty sure they meant their underwear! Neither were hurt fortunately.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

TightsBound wrote: 4 years ago I’ve occasionally seen people I know gagged with tape, either on social or real life. But the ultimate and best example ever is the fact that I went to high school with a girl who would go on to become bondage/fetish model Ludella Hahn. She was fairly quiet in those days, and was actually in the top 10 in my class. The tale end of junior into senior year she’s started dressing more provocatively, often wearing corsets and stockings. I stumbled upon on her work a couple of years after graduation. I messaged her on fetlife once and she said didn’t start bondage modeling until college. Oh what could’ve been in high school!
My Jealousy Level is like past 10. She's one of my favorite models, at least Top 10. Even created her in WWE 2K19.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic