Good methods

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Good methods

Post by David Han »

What are ways you been tied that you enjoyed?
I once was tied on a bed but at the end of it where my feet is, I was locked in stocks with a spreader bar to restrain my toes back to. Wearing just my underwear, I felt so helpless and trapped. That is when my tickle torture started all over my body. At some point, I begged it to stop but we agreed it won’t stop until 3 hours was up so it fell on deaf ears.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Zour81
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zour81 »

I would say in suspension. Legs upwards with head towards the ground but not touching it.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

To be honest, the classic damsel position...hands behind my back, with my ankles and knees bound, and a simple cleave gag. Not really tied to anything, just bound and gagged, lol.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The standard hands and feet tie with rope is good. More rope can be added to the arms and legs, but that's just "window dressing," unless it holds the captive to a tree or a post. Then a hog tie, and a nice, thick cloth cleave gag. (That's "window dressing," too.)

Drawscore
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Zour81 wrote: 4 years ago I would say in suspension. Legs upwards with head towards the ground but not touching it.
Would love to try this
Tie me up and have fun with me
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

My fav is a hogtie, don't know why. It's just really fun :)
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

My absolutely best tie was the first time my wife hogtied, gagged and blindfolded me on the bed. I lay helplessly struggling while she dressed up in her nurse costume. Oh my God I loved it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I was strapped to a post in my friend’s basement. After I was gagged and blindfolded, he even secured my head to the post! I couldn’t move at all. It was great. There are pics of It on my Fetlife page.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I’d have to say when I was tightly wrapped to a chair by my girlfriend. Sure she needed some coaching with the stretch wrap and where to wrap, but the end product was awesome!
Had my legs secured to the seat and legs of the chair then arms behind me with chest also pinned to the back of the chair. And of course a nice wrap around gag too!
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I was doing the tying mind you, but I think my best work was with rope:
Frog tied legs
Chest harness/crotch rope combo
Wrists first tied in front then brought over her head and attached behind at the harness
Topped off with a red ballgag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic