Question to all my fellow subs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Question to all my fellow subs

Post by Barefoot99 »

What is your favorite submissive pose.
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Barefoot99 wrote: 4 years ago What is your favorite submissive pose.
My head bowed, and my hands behind my back, ready to be bound....it sounds kind of silly to be writing it, but this.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

For me its a classic chairtie. Wearing skimpy shorts and T-Shirt with my hands tied behind my back. My ankles, legs and thighs are tied together and I'm well secured in my chair. Also I'm wearing an OTM gag reinforced with tape. I've yet to try it but I'd like to try a Microfoam tape gag.

Pretty soon the adrenaline and endorphins start rushing putting me in a relaxed position. Eventually I may nod off. If done right I may fall asleep sitting up in my bonds. For me the ideal bondage situation is tight, inescapable but comfortable. Hopefully my Dom or Domme is nearby monitoring my condition. Having a bound and gagged person with you is like having an infant in your custody,

Play safe, T.T.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
Barefoot99 wrote: 4 years ago What is your favorite submissive pose.
My head bowed, and my hands behind my back, ready to be bound....it sounds kind of silly to be writing it, but this.

No don't feel silly I do the exact same thing! Show them submission through your posture, facial expression, standing or kneeling in silence..
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

While I Iike kneeling with my hands behind my back, I think my favourite is lying on the floor with someone wearing heavy boots pinning me down, either putting one foot on my back or pressing the tip of the boot onto my cheek, meaning my head is turned sideways, my other cheek touching the floor.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago For me its a classic chairtie. Wearing skimpy shorts and T-Shirt with my hands tied behind my back. My ankles, legs and thighs are tied together and I'm well secured in my chair. Also I'm wearing an OTM gag reinforced with tape. I've yet to try it but I'd like to try a Microfoam tape gag.

Pretty soon the adrenaline and endorphins start rushing putting me in a relaxed position. Eventually I may nod off. If done right I may fall asleep sitting up in my bonds. For me the ideal bondage situation is tight, inescapable but comfortable. Hopefully my Dom or Domme is nearby monitoring my condition. Having a bound and gagged person with you is like having an infant in your custody,

Play safe, T.T.
Although I typically like to do the tying, I can second this position for when I do get bound. I love the combination of comfort and secureness that comes from chairties. I may just sub out the gag for a stuffed bandage over the nose number. I also like the idea of being bound in white briefs, socks, and a black band t-shirt.

Good description truly trussed!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I really enjoy when the captor is sitting on your back or stomach holding you down to begin tying you. Bonus if there’s a second getting your legs at the same time!

I’m in agreement with everyone else that a classic chair tie is always great. I like being bound with tape to the chair, then gagged with stuffing/tape and/or a wraparound for good measure.

PS McMurdo, A good otn gag is awesome as well! I feel like a lot of people sleep on them.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Now for me, it's hard to say as I have never actually been tied up by someone else. But for doing it myself I would either say mummified in bed sheets or handcuffed in some way. But if I was to have the lucky opportunity to be bound by a female than I would have to choose the humiliation method. A couple of examples would be to have a female binding me while sitting on me either on my back or on my front, and/ or being made her puppy/slave and/ or being buried in snow or other material.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hmmm, seems to be a day I keep adding replies to the threads just after Solarbeast has replied. :-)

I am a switch, so I should be able to relate to the question, but I am not sure I have a 'favorite' (or for that matter any) pose that makes me feel submissive. Kneeling and looking up always gives that submissive feeling, but often the games I play in are based on mutual respect and there is a defined role of who does the tying and who gets tied, but it is often not a master/slave or dom/sub scene.

As I wrote in one of my chapters of the 'bondage model by choice' story, the characters had not really much experience with a mistress, and since I write from my own experience, I have neither. My partner can be bossy, she can dress up as a dom, but for neither of us, the dom/sub roles are requirements in our play.

So it is nice to read this thread and read about other peoples experiences. Thanks for asking the question @Barefoot99.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Hmmm, seems to be a day I keep adding replies to the threads just after Solarbeast has replied. :-)

I am a switch, so I should be able to relate to the question, but I am not sure I have a 'favorite' (or for that matter any) pose that makes me feel submissive. Kneeling and looking up always gives that submissive feeling, but often the games I play in are based on mutual respect and there is a defined role of who does the tying and who gets tied, but it is often not a master/slave or dom/sub scene.

As I wrote in one of my chapters of the 'bondage model by choice' story, the characters had not really much experience with a mistress, and since I write from my own experience, I have neither. My partner can be bossy, she can dress up as a dom, but for neither of us, the dom/sub roles are requirements in our play.

So it is nice to read this thread and read about other peoples experiences. Thanks for asking the question @Barefoot99.
You are welcome
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

While being chairtied is my favorite bondage position, it is not the position I feel the most submissive in. For me, it's sitting on the floor with my back against the wall, knees bent up and somewhat towards my body while wearing a short and/or loose skirt. My hands are tied behind me, legs tied together and of course I am gagged.

I dont't know what it is about this position, but I not only do I feel submissive, I feel vunerable as well.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Deleted User 9532

Post by Deleted User 9532 »

Hey, dom here, but this was a great question, and a great thread.
For my two cents, from the other perspective, one of the things that has made me go friggin nuts, was seeing my sub below me (kneeling, sitting, laying, whatever) and looking up expectantly. He didn't have to be in a submissive pose, exactly, but that eager look in his eyes looking up at me... I knew he was ready to be tied, and it was incredible.
So don't underestimate body language and eye contact folks!
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

hogtied, since it's the most difficult to get out of. It's not really my bf's favorite way to tie me, but it's my favorite.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I like many poses, but one of my favorites actually happened during a scene a few weeks back. The guy domming me had left a pair of handcuffs on his door, and i was to cuff myself behind my back before knocking then wait on me knees. It was pretty hot
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Don't know if it counts as pose but when I am with my mouth open waiting for the gag is very exciting!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago I really enjoy when the captor is sitting on your back or stomach holding you down to begin tying you. Bonus if there’s a second getting your legs at the same time!

PS McMurdo, A good otn gag is awesome as well! I feel like a lot of people sleep on them.
Hit the nail on the head with my preference! Bonus points to the dom(s) if I get hogtied. Also hard agree with the OTN gag!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Toeboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toeboy »

#1 - tight spreadable across a bed, naked, blindfolded & gagged

#2 - hands tied together behind back, pulled up overhead, forcing me to bend over, all the while my feet are spread with a spreader bar or tied spread out from opposite ends.

#3 - standing, arms tied overhead, on tippy toes!

#4 - mummified with only my feet and privates exposed for play.

#5 - upside down, suspended from bound ankles, wrists chained to floor points. Ofcourse, this can only last a short bit due to blood flow.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Kneeled down, hands cuffed behind my back
Number 2- Hands and feet tied to bed, blindfolded
Number 3- Hogtied
Tie me up and have fun with me
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Nice tight hogtie or my captor pinning me face down,their weight holding my legs down while simultaneously keeping my arms pulled behind my back ready to bind me and gag me.......also being on my knees with my hands behind my back is nice too😊
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

I think the most basic position of having to kneel down with hands tied behind the back. The chair tie as well, but there's something about hands tied behind the back that makes you helpless and that's the best way to be in a sub position for me.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I love switching. What really gets me when I'm the one being tied is having my hands bound behind me and then being forced to kneel and look up at my captor. Doubly so if I'm gagged or they're prepared for...uh, lewdness :lol:
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I think both posture and clothing are important in this.

For me, my most favorite submissive posture is kneeling on the floor, eyes looking down on the ground. My arms either crossed behind my neck or behind my back, with a collar around my neck.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Ps747 wrote: 3 years ago I think the most basic position of having to kneel down with hands tied behind the back. The chair tie as well, but there's something about hands tied behind the back that makes you helpless and that's the best way to be in a sub position for me.
I agree completely
surgicalorb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by surgicalorb »

To be hogtied and used as a foot-stool (with my dom's socked feet rested comfortably on my body).
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago hogtied, since it's the most difficult to get out of. It's not really my bf's favorite way to tie me, but it's my favorite.
Lol I love how your favorite position is the one that is hardest to escape from.

I love the feeling of defeat in a chair tie because I never seem to escape from them and I don't mind getting left in one for awhile cause they are comfortable yet still restrictive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic