Question to all my fellow subs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

A submissive pose should be represent that you are 100% helpless. But this is my submissive pose that I love to be :

Tied up into a chair with the height of the back is around my chest. Then both of my arms and elbow are tied up extremely tied then pulled down as far as could go. So my body would be pulled to the back as my chest are pushed forward letting my dom to touch my body as much as she wants. My legs was tied in frogtie bondage, spreaded, and tied to each side of the chair letting my private area completely vulnerable. Collar, chest harness and crotch rope also applied really tight which give more submissive feeling. I am also gagged with stuffed and wrapped with tape and then covered with open eyes hood.

The best submissive feeling is achieved when my dom holds my chin so I would look upward to her helplessly and her other hand just places on my panty at private area gently (holding vibrator could be the other great option). She just stared at me patheticly and say no words. All just silence in my helpless situation.
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
PGMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PGMaster »

I think that most Subs would agree that the 'pose', whether in real life or in role play.....must be 100% helpless.

Just my opinion :-)
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Definitely a hogtie for me
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Can't it be like,all of them? For me personally, as long as it isn't something painful,I think anything works.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Craftytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Craftytied »

I love the hogtie, no where to go and the tightness is great
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

PGMaster wrote: 3 years ago I think that most Subs would agree that the 'pose', whether in real life or in role play.....must be 100% helpless.

Just my opinion :-)
So, I'm not really a sub per se, but even when I'm in a submissive mood, being totally helpless is a bit of a turn-off. I really like a dynamic back-and-forth, I like teasing, and I like being bratty. I'm not saying I'm a typical submissive or anything (I'm not!); I'm just trying to offer a different perspective. :)
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

For me, I love having someone tie me to a chair with my feet up either on a desk or another chair ready for tickling lol sitting there knowing it's coming eventually really gets me. I also love being hogtied for similar reasons especially when my toes are tied lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Kneeling with my head bowed in submission, my hands on my thighs either palm-down or palm-up if my Dom/me wants me that way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic