Bad attitude

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bad attitude

Post by David Han »

Someone I met online who I’ll call Ted, put this our on me.

Ted- Hi. I noticed that you have a nice body and feet. I would like to tie you up and tickle you. I get to Houston often and it would be fun to tie you to a bed, or mummify you, or tie you to a chair and make you laugh very hard when I tickle you.

Me- That sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Ted- The only thing is, I need you to book me a hotel. I don’t want a cheap one. I need you to book me a very fancy one so it be more fun so we can’t set a theme.

Me- I don’t have a lot of money from my job, so I don’t think I could do that.

Ted- You asshole, I thought you want to play. Well fuck off then.

I’m annoyed that he wants something fancy and I’m usually okay with booking a hotel room for a dominant or a person, but his attitude tells me he is controlling.
Tie me up and have fun with me
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Dodged a bullet there I think! Maybe literally.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

No need at all for that. Bullet well and truly dodged.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

You're probably better off not meeting or dealing with him. Sounds like an asshat.

Drawscore
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Screw that entitled prick. Seriously.

I recently realized how shitty some "doms" can be personality wise. I recently joined one of the local bdsm groups and got invited to their bi-monthly munch + play party right before I happened to meet some of the doms and dommes (who were older than 40) telling me that I'm not an actual dom but merely a poser just because I don't act like an asshole or controlling OUTSIDE of play.

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a shitty experience dude. Stay safe.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Wait---this guy wants to dom ya BUT he also wants YOU to pay for the hotel room? That's totally wrong. If he's gonna be in charge, then he should....be in charge. He's not in charge if you're paying for it.

And to [mention]NabHer[/mention], you are right, doms do NOT have to be a-holes! They can be sweet and romantic, and put you first, all while being a dom. You have it right, the people in the BDSM group have it wrong.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

There are a few things wrong with this ...

If he gets "to Houston often", then why does he need you to book him a hotel, much less a fancy one? If he is there so much, he should already have a place to stay or a familiarity with the hotels there.

His demand and the way he goes about it also makes it sound like he would be in this completely for himself and not really care if you get what you want out of it. As a sub, that makes it especially dangerous for you.

His immediate dismissal of the idea at finding out you don't have a lot of money to pay for something like that is another immediate red flag. He doesn't want someone who is not well off. That should scare the hell out of you, this could be a person looking to rob you blind.

Stay safe and always be extremely cautious over who you meet online.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago Wait---this guy wants to dom ya BUT he also wants YOU to pay for the hotel room? That's totally wrong.
Could be that by making you pay, he doesn’t want to leave any traces of his whereabouts. Which is even scarier, really.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago
damsel wrote: 4 years ago Wait---this guy wants to dom ya BUT he also wants YOU to pay for the hotel room? That's totally wrong.
Could be that by making you pay, he doesn’t want to leave any traces of his whereabouts. Which is even scarier, really.
I didn't even think of that, wow. Great point.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Yeah, all in all you're well out of that one Dave! Better luck next time.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I second what pretty much everyone else has said but it certainly sounds like you dodged a bullet there. There are so many red flags with those messages. Why would how much money you have be of interest if he was purely looking to have a tug experience? Certainly sounds like there was hidden intentions there.

Stay safe! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic