Most Creative Method of Light Torture?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Most Creative Method of Light Torture?

Post by TomYi »

Title says it all once again. Everyone knows about tickling and spanking, but I want to hear the most creative/unusual method of light torture that you've encountered. Doesn't matter if you gave or received it.
HikariYagami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HikariYagami »

The best fun torture I know of is to extend the crotch rope to the wrists and feet, may be in a hog tie, and then, tickle the victim :P. Can't say this is light or creative, but I love it.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Once tied force then to listen to the most annoying songs possible.

If they're tied with water proof materials then run a freezing bath, put ice in it and then submerge them (keep head above water obviously).

In both of these a blindfold would be ideal as in the first one they wouldn't be any way to know how to stop it and in the second one the suspense of being carried away would be terrifying (I imagine).

If possible you could hang them upside down (from the ankles) and just push them back and forth, this again plays on the fear factor.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Suspend them by their wrists with clover clamps on their nipples tied to a ceiling hook with string. Have them stand on an ice block which slowly melts causing them to slowly descent.

They hop foot to foot to avoid the cold but the end is inevitable.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I've had a switch lightly slid over my breasts and over my butt while tied up and blindfolded...not knowing if I was going to get smacked with it (and I do sometimes) is pretty intense...
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I was tied to a cabin bunk bed, with my feet dangling off it. Ever had ice cubes sliding up and down the soles, then is forced to endure having itching powder put on it.
Tie me up and have fun with me
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Indeed this is a very interesting topic! Indeed I am not much creative to make some light tortures, the first ones that comes to my mind is tickling and spanking like was said here before!

My friend recomended once that it would be fun to put some ichying powder on someone tied up, it could be a possibility.

Maybe sensory deprivation would also be good. Lots of people do gag and blindfold, but also can be nice to make him wear ear plugs or even a headset with him listening white noises or whatever thing you want! Also cool for those who like hypnosis XD!

Maybe a little of breathplay too. Nothing hardcore, I mean, just pinching the nostrils for a few seconds.

Another one I can think is put someone on stressfull bondage positions. Never was much fan of this one, though.

This is what I can think off, hehe!
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

My girlfriend is great at this

Tickling
Spanking
Foot worship
Foot smelling
Makes me eat foods I don’t really like off her feet
Icy hot cream
Ice cubes everywhere
Itchy powder

Some times she ties ice packs to sensitive areas of my body and then tortures me with another method

The most intense thing I’ve done was when she tied ice packs to my arms and thighs
Put icey hot on my penis
itching podwer on feet
And tickled me while making me worship her feet
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Forcing them to watch something they hate, or having to listen to in-detail information about a topic that is boring to them. Or just sing to them badly.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I haven't actually done it, but I like the idea of forcing someone to either watch or listen to something they hate, like terrible music. Make them squirm trying to get free to turn it off.

I'd personally flinch from being poked in the sides, even more so than tickling, if it's done when I least expect it.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Some of these are definitely not light torture. The thing with TUG torture is you have to enjoy it but it has to be unpleasant. Sooooooo for me, after tickling which is the most awesome fun torture, sniffing sweaty feet in Tights held over my nose and gagged mouth. Next would be, not creative at all, flicking my nipples when I'm blindfolded.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I once had a really sweet girl tied up on the bed. We had played around before and this time I was hyping up the upcoming torture and promising that it would be brutal. I was just joking, but she was probably expecting a bullwhip or something crazy. Instead, I pulled her in and whispered in her ear:

"The real Balto was auctioned off to a freak show in LA along with the rest of his sled team where they were abused and underfed for years and years."

"Moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist moist..."

"The original Airbud died of cancer before he could experience the 21st century."

"Moist moist moist moist moist moist..."
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

My ex girlfriend once wrapped me and her other friend in saran wrap and duct tape. She put peanut butter on her friends’ feet and had the dog come lick it up. I’m glad I only had to watch because that looked like a torture I did not want to endure.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Tie them up, blindfold them, put a shock collar on them and use a marker to determine where the can and can't be. Then tickle them or put ice on them to make them struggle and if the cross a piece of the border shock them and put them back to the center.

Use a dental or ring gag and force a foul tasting thing (not poisonous) of their tongue.

If you own a treadmill tie them to it and make then run at a moderate pace, then after like ten minutes release them from it and force one sock in their mouth, tape it in, put the other over the tape just under their nose and tape it in place. Then apply any other torture method or none. If you don't own a treadmill then do this after the gym.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Tie them spread eagled on a bed, all rope puled taut and blindfold them.

Write a question on their stomach and if they get it wrong, add a clothes peg to a part of their body.

If they get a question right remove a peg.

Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Tie them up in a standard way and use any gag you desire then tie a noose around their neck and tie it above them at a tightness where they don't choke when standing on their ties but if they relax for a moment they start choking. While they're in this position you could tickle them, pour hot wax on them, put pegs on them, rub ice on them, shock them with a shock collar or something else.

On a hot summers day mummify them with several layers and leave them outside for a while, on a cold winters day tie them to a metal chair nude/in underwear and leave them outside for a while.

EDIT: I have realized that these are very dangerous and that I did not explain parts enough. With the first method it is meant as a way to torture by making their calfs eventually cramp and under no circumstances should they be unsupervised. With the second and third methods by 'a while' I meant a period no longer than 2.5 minutes and I should mention I live in a fairly mild climate so the summers are never too hot and the winters aren't too cold but are quite cold, and still constantly supervise them.
Last edited by Sociopath3 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Sociopath3 wrote: 4 years ago Tie them up in a standard way and use any gag you desire then tie a noose around their neck and tie it above them at a tightness where they don't choke when standing on their ties but if they relax for a moment they start choking. While they're in this position you could tickle them, pour hot wax on them, put pegs on them, rub ice on them, shock them with a shock collar or push them down randomly for a period less than 30 seconds.

On a hot summers day mummify them with several layers and leave them outside for a while, on a cold winters day tie them to a metal chair nude/in underwear and leave them outside for a while.
Nothing of that is light torture, and putting a noose around a tied persons neck is way too dangerous. I guess it can work if the tied person is just lying on the ground, and the pressure is completely controlled at all time. But torturing someone while they are standing, tied up and with a noose around their neck is not even asking but screaming for trouble. Don't do something like that.

Also, leaving someone tied up out in their underwear during winter also sounds just dangerous. Especially considering that the person can't even move to create any warmth.

Seriously, this thread is about light torture, not ways to give someone permanent damage.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Girlfriend tied to a bed spread eagled with a vibease wearable smart vibrator (Google it) slipped inside her.

Leather shorts snug and locked in place.

Earbuds held in with bondage tape wrapped around her ear and eyes.

Soft cloth in her mouth secured with tape.

I connect to the vibrator and her earbuds with my phone and play some music on random. The vibrator will activate in time to the beat.

Slow beats are frustrating, but put on pendulum and watch the fun

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago
Sociopath3 wrote: 4 years ago Tie them up in a standard way and use any gag you desire then tie a noose around their neck and tie it above them at a tightness where they don't choke when standing on their ties but if they relax for a moment they start choking. While they're in this position you could tickle them, pour hot wax on them, put pegs on them, rub ice on them, shock them with a shock collar or push them down randomly for a period less than 30 seconds.

Nothing of that is light torture, and putting a noose around a tied persons neck is way too dangerous. I guess it can work if the tied person is just lying on the ground, and the pressure is completely controlled at all time. But torturing someone while they are standing, tied up and with a noose around their neck is not even asking but screaming for trouble. Don't do something like that.

Also, leaving someone tied up out in their underwear during winter also sounds just dangerous. Especially considering that the person can't even move to create any warmth.

Seriously, this thread is about light torture, not ways to give someone permanent damage.
Yeah, I agree. Everything you just listed is a great way to get someone hurt. I wouldn't even consider doing that to anyone who was explicitley asking for it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic