New supplies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New supplies

Post by kiwi »

So I’ve been wanting to expand my collection of TUG tools for some time now, but just now have the freedom/money to do so after getting out of college.

What are some good investments that I can add to the collection? I’ve got the basics covered ( probably 50-75 ft of rope, duct tape, plastic wrap, and exorcise bands), but don’t know where to go from here. I would love some suggestions if y’all have any!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago So I’ve been wanting to expand my collection of TUG tools for some time now, but just now have the freedom/money to do so after getting out of college.

What are some good investments that I can add to the collection? I’ve got the basics covered ( probably 50-75 ft of rope, duct tape, plastic wrap, and exorcise bands), but don’t know where to go from here. I would love some suggestions if y’all have any!
I think you already have everything you need... :)

Our collection consists of plenty of rope, a blindfold, materials for cleave gags, and a small ballgag. We're really not interested in handcuffs or other kinds of restraints, so we don't have them...since we wouldn't use them.

That's the key to what your collection should consist of. What kind of restraints are you interested in? I suspect you already them, given your list. If not...go buy them. You know better than anyone else what you like.

Have fun!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
kiwi wrote: 4 years ago So I’ve been wanting to expand my collection of TUG tools for some time now, but just now have the freedom/money to do so after getting out of college.

I think you already have everything you need... :)

Our collection consists of plenty of rope, a blindfold, materials for cleave gags, and a small ballgag. We're really not interested in handcuffs or other kinds of restraints, so we don't have them...since we wouldn't use them.

That's the key to what your collection should consist of. What kind of restraints are you interested in? I suspect you already them, given your list. If not...go buy them. You know better than anyone else what you like.

Have fun!

I’m partial to wraps and tapes just cuz they’re a bit easier and I’m no Boy Scout when it comes to rope! But I’ve recently started looking at some leather straps that look kinda like belts.

And have never tried, but I hear vet wrap is nice too!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

I would def say more gags!! All different kinds lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic