Shackles

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gagtheguys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Shackles

Post by gagtheguys »

Hey guys

I'm starting to like shackles. Know the type prisoners are transported in?

Cuffs to the front attached to a belly chain around waist and legs chained.
Anyone else like this?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I've always been a fan of metal, and thus from an early age I got into handcuffs and this eventually led to my interest in shackles. I only have used a homemade pair of shackles I made out of handcuffs, legcuffs, a metal dog collar or leash, and some lockable carabiners. This is because I have never wanted to dish out the money to buy real shackles when I am not living on my own and thus could wear them whenever I wanted to and as often as I wanted to. I'm hoping that changes in the next decade though.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Not getting the love for metal. I mean, I'm not judging or anything, I don't like eggs either, but I don't judge people who do :)

See, to me, since shackles have spaces bewteen the wrists, ankles, wrists/ankles and the body, that would kinda, I think, take away from the whole sensation of being "tied" up. With ropes (or hose, ties, belts, whatever) your wrists or ankles are tied together, which makes you feel more helpless.

So, I guess my question is, what do you get out of shackles? What am I missing?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I guess I’ll rephrase my answer a bit. I have always liked how cold metal feels on my skin. I don’t know why, but even as a kid in school I would rub my legs on the cold metal legs of the table or chair I was sitting on or next to. I took that like/love with me to this love of bondage because I occasionally get my handcuffs, leg cuffs, and anything else metal I have and stick them in a cold place to get them as cold as possible before I decide to put them on.

And for me handcuffs and leg cuffs are another way to get stuck or become trapped, as the only way you are getting out is with a key. In my early years of experimenting with bondage I had tried to get into rope bondage, but I was not good with knots and it just seemed too dangerous to me to do it by myself, so I stuck with handcuffs. I always knew not to tighten my cuffs too tight, and I would always double lock the cuffs to make sure they would not tighten on their own. So in my head I always felt safer with handcuffs than rope, also add to the fact that if something did go wrong in the house, you could still get out of the house quicker than in other forms of bondage. At the same time of using metal bondage, I could, and normally would add other interests I had to make it more inescapable but still be able to maintain some safety aspect.

So to answer your question, it is a mix of how it feels, and the idea of always being able to be stuck no matter what you are doing. If someone else has the key, they essentially own you, and you can’t do anything about it. And in my head that was different, because if you were tied up using something else, it was possible to find another way out, especially when the only thing I had and have currently is self-bondage.
gagtheguys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagtheguys »

Nice replies

Do you think the guy should be tape gagged whole shackled. I also prefer the hands to the front. I bet the chain digs in. I also notice that many pics of shackled guys have them are bent forward
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

First of all, the types of shackles I like are those heavy big medieval-like shackles in combination with heavy chains.

I like the sound of rattling chains. I love the weight and the discomfort. Esp. if I'm naked or wear old rags I can easily slip into the role of a slave girl or witch. I'd feel weak and small. In general, I'd say this is for people who like the D/S aspect in BDSM, meaning dominance and submission. If you like wearing a collar because it symbolises that you are the property of your loved one, then you are probably into D/S.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Handcuffs are good fun, quick to apply and useful for selfbondage as are ankle and toe/thumb cuffs. I like Melanie's idea of mediaeval restraint of a barefoot slave. I prefer my hands behind my back though.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I have been curious about transport chains.
Never been in a position to try them though.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Just going to add an interesting thing that has happened to me recently. I am still not comfortable in rope bondage and I don’t have a partner to actually tie me up. This has made me resort to making a tight loop in an old pillow case for my wrists when I want that sensation without using my handcuffs. It can go so tight as only being able to get one hand through, so I usually have it at 1 notch before that, so that I can just barely, and with a lot of force get both hands/wrists through. Once through it is almost impossible to get them out without even more force to get them out than it took to get them in. I usually only have used this method while sleeping, but I have found lately that when I wake up, even if it’s within 15 minutes of going to sleep, that I have broken out of them somehow and I don’t even remember ever trying to get out. So again this is another reason why I have to, and like to use handcuffs for self-bondage while I am sleeping. I just woke up and was still handcuffed, which is something I like to do when I have the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic