All I want for christmas is.....

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

All I want for christmas is.....

Post by wolfman »

In the spirit of the season, which celebrity would you like to wake up to find at the foot of your Christmas tree?

For me, I have to go with Scarlett Johanson, dressed in a red fur crop top and hot pants trimmed with white fur. Wrapped in red ribbon and cleave gagged with a thick red scarf and blindfolded with a red sleep mask
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

All of Little Mix, naked hogtied and ball gagged.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I am greedy. I want both Rumor Willis and her mom, Demi Moore, bound and gagged under my tree tomorrow morning!

Demi: red leotard, red tights, red blindfold, red ballagag, hands tied behind her back, ankles crossed and tied, knees tied.

Rumor: black leotard, black tights, white blindfold, white ballgag, hogtied.

Merry Christmas to me!
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

Can I be under someone else's tree instead? Cuz after this last Star Wars I wouldn't mind being given to Adam Driver, haha
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

For me It would have Daisy Ridley from Star Wars Force Awakens. Wearing what she wore in the movie. Or WWE Hall of Famer Lita (Amy Dumas) Chair tied wearing clothes after all and her Vans Slip ons. Ariana Grande Hogtied wearing what she wore in Victorious or Sam and Cat wearing Keds Canvas shoes
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

In another Star Wars related one, I'll take the adorable Daisy Ridley. In a big comfy box, bound with red silk scarves, and gagged with a big, sticky Christmas tag saying:
DON'T OPEN UNTIL X-MAS.

Oh, and wearing this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago For me It would have Daisy Ridley from Star Wars Force Awakens. Wearing what she wore in the movie. Or WWE Hall of Famer Lita (Amy Dumas) Chair tied wearing clothes after all and her Vans Slip ons. Ariana Grande Hogtied wearing what she wore in Victorious or Sam and Cat wearing Keds Canvas shoes
I like how you think! Personally, Id prefer Trish Stratus or Alexa Bliss to Lita. Mummified in tape or Christmas ribbons (silver for Trish, pink for Alexa)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I could maybe Go for Alexa Bliss! Mummified or How would you about Becky Lynnch or Askua Even. I don't know Trish Stratus maybe but chairtied though
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago In another Star Wars related one, I'll take the adorable Daisy Ridley. In a big comfy box, bound with red silk scarves, and gagged with a big, sticky Christmas tag saying:
DON'T OPEN UNTIL X-MAS.

Oh, and wearing this:
She would look so Sweet and Adorable All Kinds of Cute and Yummy my friend
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago I could maybe Go for Alexa Bliss! Mummified or How would you about Becky Lynnch or Askua Even. I don't know Trish Stratus maybe but chairtied though
I'd like either one. Honestly there are very few women wrestlers I wouldnt like to see wrapped up. 😉
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I would definitely Love Becky Lynnch Bound and Gagged! Maybe Hogtied. Askua tied up in her ring gear. But before one gags her. Have her give one Oh so Sweet and Adorable makes every guy melt give her everything face. After she removes her mask. And hits you with those eyes and smile
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago I would definitely Love Becky Lynnch Bound and Gagged! Maybe Hogtied. Askua tied up in her ring gear. But before one gags her. Have her give one Oh so Sweet and Adorable makes every guy melt give her everything face. After she removes her mask. And hits you with those eyes and smile
Id be on board with that. I think Asuka's hottness is definitely underrated.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Yes Sir and Very True!! For being a Wife and Mother. Her she looks Gorgeous and Beautiful Very Pretty! Her Sexiness is definitely way underrated
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago Yes Sir and Very True!! For being a Wife and Mother. Her she looks Gorgeous and Beautiful Very Pretty! Her Sexiness is definitely way underrated
I'd love to see her capture and gag some of the other women on WWE. Specifically Alexa, Becky, Sasha Banks, or Zelina Vega.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Sasha Banks Definitely. Alexa Bliss oh Hell Yeah. Zelina Vega Yes
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

HannahHeroine wrote: 4 years ago Can I be under someone else's tree instead? Cuz after this last Star Wars I wouldn't mind being given to Adam Driver, haha
Well it is christmas and if your wish is to be a pressie for Adam Driver, then of course you can.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I'm also open to being under the tree of certain celebrities (Stephen Amell top of the list) trees :)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Under the tree of Eva Green/Angela Gossow/Sheri Moon Zombie/Audrey Fleurot
Under my tree Simone Simons/Cristina Scabbia/Amy Lee/Anna Kendrick/Blandine Bellavoir
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

My wife hogtied tightly with red rope and a red ballgag gagging her. Blindfolded with a red scarf moaning and squirming
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Freddie Highmore
Tie me up and have fun with me
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I'm also open to being under the tree of certain celebrities (Stephen Amell top of the list) trees :)
I'd love to have him tied and gagged under my tree...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaeGray4477 »

David Han wrote: 4 years ago Freddie Highmore
Second that
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I would love to have Jennifer Love Hewitt tied up with red and green rope in a sexy Santa outfit. With her mouth stuffed with one of her socks and a red bandanna Cleve gagging her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic