SOS! How to hide bondage stuff

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SOS! How to hide bondage stuff

Post by tieduptee »

Hey everyone! Need a bit of advice here!

So I ordered 4 rolls of ductape on amazon to come for tomorrow, knowing my mum is going to be at work. It means I’ll have an empty house and will most likely get the package without issue and hide the contents.

However she’s now taking 2 days off and is going to be home tomorrow. I’m worried the package comes and she’s obviously going to ask me what it is. I don’t want to have to tell her what’s in it but she’s going to be super suspicious if I lie or don’t tell her at all.

Send help!!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Tell her it’s for an art project.
Tie me up and have fun with me
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Oh I wish haha! She knows I'm not art inclined in the slightest! Plus i do a business degree at uni so it doesn't really help :(
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Do you happen to know what time its gonna arrive? If so you can ask her to pick up something for you from the store or talk her into making plans with her friends or something.

Literally anything to keep her away from the house til you receive the package and hide it.

I managed to sneak in 3 rolls of electrical tape in my pocket last year and when parents found out I simply told them that it was for the cables underneath the pc desk since they were pretty much spread out on floor.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Say it's probably a DVD or something, and hope she doesn't demand you open it in front of her. If she does, do so and fake surprise, and that they sent you the wrong package.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

You could do what Ropeman said, if you can't come up with anything better, or just keep a watchful eye, and when it arrives, hurry out, and put it in your car (if you have your own).

But why order duct tape off Amazon? There's got to be stores near you that sell it.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

I live in a very small town so the closest store that would sell it it is like half an hour away by public transport :(

I'm hoping to just intercept it before she sees it and then we'll see how it goes lol

BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago I live in a very small town so the closest store that would sell it it is like half an hour away by public transport :(

I'm hoping to just intercept it before she sees it and then we'll see how it goes lol
Good luck then...
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

I'll come back with an update to let you know how it went haha

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Tell her you've developed a sudden interest in becoming a roadie for a local band.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Tell her its a surprise present for someone and you can't tell her what it is.

I have a similar problem with my parents but fortunately when they ask what is in the package I just say a book unless the size and shape of the package clearly isn't a book!!

I once got a down suit delivered and told them it was a package for a friend. Now hidden in a suit bag in my wardrobe.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago I'll come back with an update to let you know how it went haha
Good Luck and 🙏🙏🙏. You should be able to track when your package will arrive! And you could always tell your mom. You ordered package for friend. Who doesn't have Amazon Account
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Well you'll all be happy to know I got it all delivered without her asking questions! Now if only I could get the house to myself long enough to use it...

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago Well you'll all be happy to know I got it all delivered without her asking questions! Now if only I could get the house to myself long enough to use it...
Congratulations, on getting away with it.

I hope you get the house clear soon.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

[mention]wolfman[/mention]

Fingers crossed!

I did very quietly manage to gag myself with it the other day but it was too risky using it to tape up my legs and stuff

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago @wolfman

Fingers crossed!

I did very quietly manage to gag myself with it the other day but it was too risky using it to tape up my legs and stuff
@tieduptee

Depending how loud it is when unrolled, late nights could be your best friend. Good luck in your quest in any case
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

This will help in the future. It is sooooo helpful. If it has amazon prime availability or is fulfilled by amazon send it to an Amazon locker near u in the address settings. I use it all the time super easy to open because u get an email from amazon to open the locker I promise it is so helpful. No one will open it except for u, and u have three days to pick it up after delivery.
Jason Gines
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

RKOJason03 wrote: 4 years ago This will help in the future. It is sooooo helpful. If it has amazon prime availability or is fulfilled by amazon send it to an Amazon locker near u in the address settings. I use it all the time super easy to open because u get an email from amazon to open the locker I promise it is so helpful. No one will open it except for u, and u have three days to pick it up after delivery.
So a PO Box? lol

I loathe distributors who only deliver to your door. People are away at work or school during work hours! They cannot answer the door! Idk why delivery companies can't wrap their heads around that. And far too often do items get left on the doorstep and stolen as a result.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago
RKOJason03 wrote: 4 years ago This will help in the future. It is sooooo helpful. If it has amazon prime availability or is fulfilled by amazon send it to an Amazon locker near u in the address settings. I use it all the time super easy to open because u get an email from amazon to open the locker I promise it is so helpful. No one will open it except for u, and u have three days to pick it up after delivery.
So a PO Box? lol

I loathe distributors who only deliver to your door. People are away at work or school during work hours! They cannot answer the door! Idk why delivery companies can't wrap their heads around that. And far too often do items get left on the doorstep and stolen as a result.

No there called amazon pickup lockers.
Jason Gines
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic