Your biggest bondage near misses

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Your biggest bondage near misses

Post by BandG »

Have there been any moments you look back on in your life where you had the potential to be tied up or tie someone up but for whatever reason it didn't happen?

I can think of 3 big ones I look back on with regret

1) when I was around 11 I was walking home with my best friend at the time (also male) and we walked past a blue rope that was lying on the floor outside on the road. He said 'maybe I'll tie you up with that later'. I laughed it off and nothing more was said of it but I definitely think he would have tied me up if I'd perused it.

2) another male friend I had when I was 14 was quite bossy and I was definitely a follower and he was a leader. We always used to just sit around bored on his computer but I wish I'd suggested we play an escape game - could definitely imagine him overpowering me and tying me up securely. He was much taller and stronger than me.

3) my ex girlfriend and I engaged in some bondage - we both tied each other to the bed a few times but I wish I'd had the courage to go even further with it at the time. One time we had a bit to drink and she said 'one time I want you to absolutely dominate me sexually ' she didn't say bondage specifically but makes me think I could have tied her up more stringently. I'd have loved to have hogtied her - she was an athletic red head and would have looked great in a hogtie and a nice gag (we never got as far a gags)
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

The closest thing for me is a rigger in my area wanted to do rope mummification on me. I was excited to try it but she moved to California before we could meet.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

When i was 16 my ex-crush as a joke handcuffed my hands to a railing, i was antagonising him to let me go. He joked “Your lucky i ran out duct tape” (gee why would he need duct tape). His friend joked just use her cardigan, he actually considered it but ended up letting me go after a couple minutes. I pretended to hate it in fear of giving the impression i actually was into that stuff. He was very apologetic.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

When I was young, I had a big crush on my stepmother (still do 😍). When I was 17, I was at her house, and she was nagging me about something, playfully, and I handgagged her. She seemed surprised, but into it. I'd let go, she'd start up again, I'd gag her again. She was gagtalking and everything. I tried to push my advantage. I told her, "where's the tape? I'm just gonna tape your mouth shut." Jokingly, but half serious. She immediately got uncomfortable, took my hand off her mouth, and changed the subject. She seemed so into the handgagging, but I guess I pushed too hard. To this day, I still regret both that it didn't happen, and that it made her uncomfortable. We dont talk much anymore. 😔
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago When I was young, I had a big crush on my stepmother (still do 😍). When I was 17, I was at her house, and she was nagging me about something, playfully, and I handgagged her. She seemed surprised, but into it. I'd let go, she'd start up again, I'd gag her again. She was gagtalking and everything. I tried to push my advantage. I told her, "where's the tape? I'm just gonna tape your mouth shut." Jokingly, but half serious. She immediately got uncomfortable, took my hand off her mouth, and changed the subject. She seemed so into the handgagging, but I guess I pushed too hard. To this day, I still regret both that it didn't happen, and that it made her uncomfortable. We dont talk much anymore. 😔
Is she still your stepmother?
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Nope. Divorce.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was 14, I was playing "Hide and go seek" with several friends in a patch of woods, a couple of blocks away. One of the kids was fairly new, and fairly elusive.

I had captured two of my friends, tied their hands behind them, and was taking them back to the base, where I tied their feet, and set off in pursuit of the other five. I made the mistake of not being aware of my surroundings, concentrating on some noises and laughter up ahead, and missed the fact that Donnie was in a tree, easily within hand's reach. All I had to do, was touch him, and he was caught. And I missed him.

Drawscore
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I think I've told this story a couple times over the years on this board, but it's been long enough, the topic is here, and I'm bored so I'll retell it.

I was 19-20ish years old. There was a female friend of mine, who we'll call Kate, who recently expressed interest in becoming friends with benefits. Now, I must say, this woman is the most attractive woman I've ever been with, even 14 years later. Not just a smokin body but also entirely my type (rocker/goth style). So we begin a sexual relationship that lasts maybe a month or two. It ends because she was the ex of a good friend of mine (a little shady of me, I know), and they ended up getting back together, despite her telling me they never would.

ANYWAY, fast forward a few months, and Kate and I are chatting on MSN messenger (like I said, 14 years ago...) and out of the blue she sends me this bondage gif/emoji thing where it cycles through images of women bound and gagged. Once I recover from my shock, I ask her about it. She says something like "yeah, I'm kind of into that stuff." I reply "Me too! If only I had known while we were fooling around!" Which she laughed off, and that was the end of that. I once tried to get her involved in bondage play with a girlfriend of mine years later but that never worked out either.

I'm still friends with Kate to this day, and still find her incredibly attractive. Our friendship isn't weird or anything, but in my mind she was always the biggest fish that got away.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I was 12, I had played with Matt Towns when he tried to tie me up and was about to bind my hands behind my back when he heard his mom return and said he can’t tie me up.
Tie me up and have fun with me
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

When I was 12 my next door neighbor's male cousin spent a few weeks with them during summer vacation. He was 13, a year older than I. Several times he tied me to a tree in the woods in back of our house. I pretended I didn't like it because I thought that was what we were supposed to do. I also tied him to a tree a couple of times. If I only knew then I would have gone to the hardware or 5 & 10 for more rope and got some bandannas for gagging as he didn't gag me. I would have also suggested we head to a wooded area across town for rope play. That would have given us more privacy until they built a subdivision there years later. I would have tried for the two of us to become discreet Bondage Buddies. I didn't see him very much after two summers. Later he enlisted in the US Navy (where he probably learned knot-tying like a pro) and unfortunately passed about 15 years ago.

Play safe. T.T.
Last edited by truly_trussed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

When I was 12 many moons ago my parents and I visited my dad's co-worker and his GF. Both were divorced and that was unusual at the time. At the house the GF's daughter was probably about 14 showed me her scrapbook. One page included a cartoon of a babysitter getting hogtied by one of her male charges. That was the first time I'd ever seen a hogtie. She may have been hinting she wanted a boy to do that to her. I was so naive back then. Don't know how we would have hooked up however. She lived about 4 miles (6.5 km) away and I would have had to ride my bike there whenever her Mom wasn't home. Never saw her again.

Play safe, T.T.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

A few years ago I got scolded in private by a teacher for constantly talking (whispering really) in class. The teacher griped that other than having me bound and gagged he didn't know how to keep me quiet, so i was going to have to grow up and exercise control. I blushed, or something, which made him uncomfortable and probably thinking he shouldn't have make the bound and gagged joke.

I really liked the idea that he might want to tie me up for real, but didn't know how to suggest it...probably because I couldn't. And, obviously, his world would have been destroyed if he had.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago A few years ago I got scolded in private by a teacher for constantly talking (whispering really) in class. The teacher griped that other than having me bound and gagged he didn't know how to keep me quiet, so i was going to have to grow up and exercise control. I blushed, or something, which made him uncomfortable and probably thinking he shouldn't have make the bound and gagged joke.

I really liked the idea that he might want to tie me up for real, but didn't know how to suggest it...probably because I couldn't. And, obviously, his world would have been destroyed if he had.
Hi Pam, this is strictly pop psychology but my guess is he had a bondage fetish. What grade was this? Maybe he was hoping you'd get in touch with him after graduation and you were 18 or older. Still he was wise not to pursue it.

Deviantart has a few pics of a unique after school TUGs detention. Nothing like this in real life but kids report to the detention room. There are chairs in front of the blackboard with the students name written on the blackboard behind it. He or she sits in the chair and the disciplinarian ties him or her to the chairs and they are gagged for the duration. If this happened in RL a lot of us would deliberately misbehave just to experience chairtie detention. This would be "funishment".

Play safe, T.T.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago A few years ago I got scolded in private by a teacher for constantly talking (whispering really) in class. The teacher griped that other than having me bound and gagged he didn't know how to keep me quiet, so i was going to have to grow up and exercise control. I blushed, or something, which made him uncomfortable and probably thinking he shouldn't have make the bound and gagged joke.

Hi Pam, this is strictly pop psychology but my guess is he had a bondage fetish. What grade was this? Maybe he was hoping you'd get in touch with him after graduation and you were 18 or older. Still he was wise not to pursue it.

Deviantart has a few pics of a unique after school TUGs detention. Nothing like this in real life but kids report to the detention room. There are chairs in front of the blackboard with the students name written on the blackboard behind it. He or she sits in the chair and the disciplinarian ties him or her to the chairs and they are gagged for the duration. If this happened in RL a lot of us would deliberately misbehave just to experience chairtie detention. This would be "funishment".

Play safe, T.T.
Sophomore year in high school. I was 16, he was in his 30s. Yes, he was wise not to pursue it :)
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

When I was 12-13 (ish) playing a hide & seek type game with 3 of my girl cousins. We were in teams of two, I was caught straight away and told to sit on a dining room chair with my hands behind my back. No binding but the bondage was implied. I sat and excitedly waited for my cousin My cousin who was on my team (who I had a weird thing for, kinda still do - cousins :roll:) who was also on my team to be caught. I couldn't wait to even see her put her hands behind her back and pretend to be tied up. Alas she had barricaded herself in one of the bedrooms and refused to come out. It still irks me!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

This happened about 2 or 3 years ago. I was with my girlfriend at her friends house for a party (the host’s parents were on holiday). It was me, my girlfriend and about 5 other girls including the host. The host was well known for not handling her alcohol well and having bursts of rage when drunk. This night she had an argument with her boyfriend over the phone because he was out with friends and she basically lost it and began screaming at all of us. We all stayed a bit longer as we had brought drinks and wanted to finish them but every so often she would emerge from her room screaming and shouting. We eventually decided to leave her house and just all go home which we did.

Every time my girlfriend and her friends have a get together (minus the crazy friend) and I’m there we all chat about that night.
One of my girlfriends close friends (let’s call her Sarah ;) ) wasn’t there that infamous night as she was on holiday. She always says how she is sad she missed the night as it sounded crazy.
Sarah is definitely the toughest out of my girlfriends friend group and whenever we discuss the night she’ll always say that if she was there she would have just “tied her up and locked her in a wardrobe.”
For me though that doesn’t feel right, tying up a person in their house against their will so I always reply with “I don’t think that would have been right.”
And Sarah always replies “well I’d have tied you up as well then! And thrown you in the wardrobe with her!”

What could have been if Sarah was there that night.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’ve got one from this week, I figured there was a place to post these.

So I was supposed to get my first taste of proper sleeping bag bondage this week. Monday specifically. I’d been talking to this guy who used to live in Ottawa, but has since moved out to the US. Now, he was coming back to Ottawa for this week, and coincidentally my family was supposed to go out of town for a week of camping.

So we’re talking and talking and everything is looking good, I ordered a bunch of ratchet straps and extra duct tape for the mummification because we were both into really secure sleeping bag bondage.

THE DAY BEFORE he is supposed to come over, my younger brother throws a shit fit and gets banished from the camping trip. It’s too late to book a hotel room, he can’t host, I no longer have the house to myself and just like that I lose the best chance I’ve had thus far to be really properly bound and gagged in a sleeping bag.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I don't remember how old I was, 11 or 12 maybe. I knew I liked being tied up and was so afraid that if I said or did the wrong thing that everybody would find out and I'd never live it down.

One day I was playing at a friend's house, three brothers, a neighbor girl, and another guy. When we began running out of things to do, someone suggested playing a game where three of us were scientists and we get kidnapped by the other three, and the three taken hostage would be tied up.

Naturally I was picked to be one of the ones tied up -- I was scared stiff inside!

Everyone was looking for something to be tied up with, I went through the motions. Someone found a bathrobe sash, we were still looking......I wanted in on this but the fear welling up inside......someone asked me what I was going to be tied up with, I told him I hadn't found anything yet, then one of the brothers remembered a good sized piece of clothesline in a cupboard in the next room, and grabbed it!

Everyone was ready to play and I had no choice, wanted to but.......That's when the mom called upstairs and said that dinner was ready and everyone had to go home.

I remember walking home and thinking about it, knowing nobody was going to know if the game went on. But still today, I would loved to have been in on that and been tied up with the girl and the other guy.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I remember one time. Me and my brother were playing cops and robbers and he was about to arrest me but we got called in for lunch.
Shooney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shooney »

You can read more details in my first ever post, but I had a girlfriend who dressed as a sexy cop once and I was hoping she would play the part and arrest me but unfortunately she did not.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Definitely when fooling around with an ex girlfriend. I even threatened to do it to her and saw her scarf on her headboard, but didn't follow through and tie her up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic