TUGS Q and A

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

David Han wrote: 4 years ago This is your final tug ever, how you would want to be tied and tortured?
This is an old thread, but I like the idea.

I would want to be mummified for a long time, but then eventually end up bound spreadeagle on a bed as my captor's plaything. And of course, my mouth would be stuffed, wrapped, and gagged the entire time.

What is your favorite way to be gagged?
Oliver1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oliver1 »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago
David Han wrote: 4 years ago This is your final tug ever, how you would want to be tied and tortured?
This is an old thread, but I like the idea.

I would want to be mummified for a long time, but then eventually end up bound spreadeagle on a bed as my captor's plaything. And of course, my mouth would be stuffed, wrapped, and gagged the entire time.

What is your favorite way to be gagged?
I love being cleave gagged with a scarf.

If you could be tied up by anyone, who would you want to tie you up?
Last edited by Oliver1 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Anyone who is a female from a great movie

What if you could live out your greatest tug fantasy? What would you do?
Tie me up and have fun with me
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

David Han wrote: 3 years ago Anyone who is a female from a great movie

What if you could live out your greatest tug fantasy? What would you do?
I would be tied up with my ex girlfriend in her shared apartments at the time. She was a nurse and lived with 5 other nurses, all ages around 22-24.

I always had a fantasy that a burglar broke in and tied me and my girlfriend up on chairs facing each other, gagged with her panties and tape.

Then we'd struggle until her room mates came home from a late shift and saw us bound up but the burglar would get there first and tie the room mates up as well.

The thought of me tied up with 6 sexy nurses is so hot!

----

If you could be discovered tied up by anyone who would it be?
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Hopefully, a very large masked and gloved stranger, who would add to my bondage, gag me, then take me away with him.

What is your least favorite tie up position?
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Spread Eagle. I like my bondage to be excessive and really restrict my movements, spread eagle doesn’t do that at all.

Outside of rope and tape, what’s your favourite piece of bondage equipment?
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Probably plastic wrap. I use it for self gagging when I dont feel like messing with tape. Its smooth, stretchy, and can be wrapped really tight. And if I had a partner, it would be great for mummification. Unfortunately, Ill have to wait on that one. 😔

What is your dream tie up location? (Bedroom, basement, vehicle, etc.)
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Basement is fun

Would you rather kidnap a male or female?
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

If Im doing the snatching, then a female.

Would you rather:

A. Be the kidnapper?

Or

B. Be kidnapped?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Be kidnapped more fun to me

What is one tug equipment you want to be tied with?
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I want to try some different kinds of tape for gags, like microfoam, PVC, and bondage tape. Also maybe a muzzle/panel gag.

Have/would you ever try mummification?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I tried it and loved it and it was fun.

What is the worst possible way to be tied up?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago It was books that had a huge impact on me. In particular it was two Hardy Boys books entitled While the Clock Ticked and The Yellow Feather Mystery and one of the Three Investigators books entitled The Secret of Terror Castle.

What was your favorite television bondage scene?
My favourite TV bondage scene is of the 60's Batman and Robin when they were both hanging tied and about to be dipped in hot wax by the Riddler. Watching them both in there tights and hanging back to back struggling in there ropes made my chest feel hard and heavy.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Thought I would try to revive this one again.

To answer the last question asked, my favorite television bondage scene is a tie between three:

1. Yvonne Craig as Batgirl, bound and cleave gagged by Catwoman on the Batman TV show. She is gorgeous, and even more so in her Batgirl costume.

2. Trish Stratus bound and tape gagged on WWE Raw. One of my childhood crushes, I thought my head was gonna explode when I saw her gagged.

3. Sonya Walger bound and tape gagged on the Terminator TV show. She looks like someone I know who Ive always wanted to see gagged. And she gets gagged onscreen while begging not to have her mouth taped.

Who is the first person you ever gagged, or that gagged you?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

My friend Brian for a high school Spanish skit we came up about a surprise birthday kidnapping plot. We got a B.

The first time you realized that tugs was exciting?
DistressedPrince
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DistressedPrince »

fratboydanny wrote: 6 years ago What is it that you like best about TUGS?

For me, it is the feeling of loss of control and submission. I love to be tied with rope and gagged with bandannas, duct tape, socks or a combination thereof. I love the feeling of helplessness and the rush of trying to get untied and “escape”. I especially like it best when I am bound with another guy.

What about you?
We think alike! But as being a dom, what I love getting as a dom is the victim’s feeling of fear and helplessness, and them trying to anticipate what you would to them next, in fear, of course. I kinda find this sight very amusing.
Discord: Nocturne Opus 9#0554
Kik: DistressedPrince

PS I’M NOT INTO WOMEN
Stop bothering me about this.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I love the struggling, the fantasy that I've been tied and gagged against my will and I'm fighting like mad trying to get free. It's incredible!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic