What is your favourite TUG?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What is your favourite TUG?

Post by Gemscot »

With Paulscot, our favourtie TUG was the "Friday evening" story I posted - its certainly the one we did most often. As we were usually in sportswear,, I'd be either barefoot (as I was in the story) or wearing trainers - never any other footwear. Trainers would leave nice marks that would fade in an hour or so, like the ropemarks.

With my husband, our favourite TUG (with both of us) is for one to tie the other spread-eagle to the bed and sit/lay on top of them for long periods kissing or just talking - maybe with some tortures as well!

Gemscot
:evil:
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I don't have actusl experience, but I have two favourites, at least I think I would love them.

1) Being completely mummified, no gag, just watching a movie and talking about it. I imagine that to be quite relaxing.

2) For light torture and fun, I would like to be hogtied and gagged, while wearing some nice pants, shirt and tie/bowtie, maybe a sweater.

But in general, I like when my bonds keep every part of my body close together. I think it feels more protected, and therefor more comfortable, that way.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I only do self bondage but I have a TUG in mind. After getting all dolled up and putting on a nice dress, my partner would tie me to a chair and gag me. After I'm secured, my partner will tell me that I'm going to be held for ransom. They would pretend to take a picture of me and make a pretend call making a ransom demand. After a pre-determined amount of time, I would be released with my partner saying my ransom has been paid.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Being robbed or kidnapped, or taken hostage. All real life reasons for a woman to find herself bound and gagged against her will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic