Who Gets Tied Up The Most

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Who Gets Tied Up The Most

Post by TomYi »

Whereas I'm certain that someone's already started a thread about their favourite fictional damsel, I thought it would be fun to talk about the characters who find themselves restrained oh so commonly. Perhaps we can even try to figure out who gets tied up the most.

I'll list off a few that come to mind, and I look forward to your contributions too.

Wonder Woman - Sadly, most modern writers go out of their way to distance her from her original bondage-prone ways.

Batman - There's a reason this guy trained as an escape artist.

Sam, Clover, and Alex from Totally Spies - It's a shame they were rarely gagged, because they all had the most annoying voices.

Empowered - Getting tied up too much is literally the premise of her comic series. It's surprisingly good, and I reckon a lot of you members will thoroughly enjoy it. (Warning: NSFW)
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo is one for sure.

Also have to include April O’Neill in TNMT and Penelope Pitstop from Boomerang as well.

Lots of great stuff from Saturday morning cartoons for us 90s-00s kids.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Daphne is always a classic, and I love Empowered too. Sexy artwork. Following up on comics:

Zatanna- Sexy magician whose biggest weakness is being gagged. You can't tell me someone was having other ideas in their head when they created her.

And on similar lines:

Black Canary- Hot blonde who shares Zatanna's love of fishnets and weakness to gags. Incredible...🤐😍
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Lois Lane must be up there.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago Lois Lane must be up there.
I wouldn't be suprised if Lois has been tied up more than Daphne and April combined.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago
Reidy wrote: 4 years ago Lois Lane must be up there.
I wouldn't be suprised if Lois has been tied up more than Daphne and April combined.
She has been getting bound and gagged for like 80 years now.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

As Batman is mentioned, you have to add in Robin and Batgirl to that too.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The Hardy Boys Joe and Frank
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

What about Nancy Drew ?
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Jessica Starbuck from the old Lone Star book series.

She was a beautiful and wealthy Texas heiress who vowed to destroy the evil cartel that murdered her father shortly after the Civil War. Over the course of her adventures which spanned 153 books, she ended up bound and gagged about 30 times. Sometimes her bondage was even depicted on the book covers.

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys have indeed on the receiving end of some tight rope, but I'm not sure if they've been there very often. Lois Lane is absolutely a contender though.

Another career damsel comes to mind. Ann Mason is the love interest of Käanga, a Tarzan clone from the 40s. He appeared in 163 issues of Jungle Comics, and the publishers had a cheap trick for selling copies: put Ann in peril. Seriously, most issues had a cover featuring Ann Mason in some sort of peril (involving bondage in more than half of them). It's kinda crazy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Phantom Lady from The Older Comic Books! She was very scantily clad in Yellow Type Bikini Suit with Green Eye Mask and Green Booties. She was pretty much tied up in every issue! And Caitlin Fairchild of Gen 13 Comics who was always getting tied up a lot also
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

And let's not forget Jessica Drew, AKA Spiderwoman ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rafeylovesbonds 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Probably going back to the Classic Age of Comic Book (40's, 50's and 60's) but there were the Captain Marvell kids Billy Marvel and Mary Marvel, the World's Mightiest Girl. (aka siblings and high school kids Billy and Mary Batson).

The baddies would sneak up behind them and knock them unconscious or overpower them and gag and tie them rather tight. They would be in a certain deathtrap but at the last second they would work their gag or gags loose and say the magic word SHAZAM! They then transformed into superheroes and broke free of their bonds and saved the day.

Play safe, T.T.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago Phantom Lady from The Older Comic Books! She was very scantily clad in Yellow Type Bikini Suit with Green Eye Mask and Green Booties. She was pretty much tied up in every issue!
There was also a version of her with a red and blue costume and she was frequently tied up in that series as well.

Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Yes this was probably her Earlier Days
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Penelope Pitstop. The whole purpose of the show was her getting tied up in a perilous situation needing rescue.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Penny from 'Inspector Gadget' cartoon series.

When she was helping to solve crimes, she usually got into some kind of trouble involving being tied up.. most preferably when she was gagged at the same time.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys have indeed on the receiving end of some tight rope, but I'm not sure if they've been there very often.
I dunno, there are a load of old HB & ND books available in PDF form here http://thecreativearchive.weebly.com/library.html and they seem to involve a tie up in about 50% of their stories and there have been hundreds of books.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic