What has been your worst gag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 520

What has been your worst gag?

Post by Deleted User 520 »

I was talking with a friend of mine from the Army recently who used to do some tugs with me and he reminded me (Of course I could never forget) of the time he had gagged me with one of my socks that had gotten wet, then dried and had a real nasty smell and taste to it. Literally the worst thing I've ever had in my mouth.

I was just wondering what others gag experiences have been.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I apologise. I have no idea why no one is commenting on what should normally be a lively thread.

As for the worst gag, I'll have to dig up some of my old photos.
I think quite a few guys still remember some of them.

I've used socks, boxers and gym rags, t-shirts and jogging shorts many times.
Judging from the looks I get on my victim's face, I'd say my socks are WAY up there on the FOUL-GAG-O-METER 8-)

I've unlocked this thread and cleaned it up.
Unfortunately, the author (Ricktied) has taken a break, but IMO this thread might be fun and is definitely worth pursuing.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh. [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] 's socks can be pretty abysmal sometimes, but recently the worst would probably be [mention]NotRowan[/mention] 's underwear plus tape wrap around. I managed to get it off after a little while but still ugh...

Yes I'm calling you two out but knowing you both you will probably take it as a compliment.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]NotRowan[/mention] Congrats boi, looks like you took a page from my book after all!
See? I knew you had it in you 8-)

NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Ay thanks man, guess I learnt from the best :lol: . Definitely had a lot of fun stuffing them in
Pup wrote: 5 years ago Heh. [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] 's socks can be pretty abysmal sometimes, but recently the worst would probably be [mention]NotRowan[/mention] 's underwear plus tape wrap around. I managed to get it off after a little while but still ugh...

Yes I'm calling you two out but knowing you both you will probably take it as a compliment.
And come on my boxers weren't that bad. Cant imagine what having ziptieds socks were like cause I agree those dont even smell pleasant :lol:

For me though worst gag would also have to be some socks i was forced to taste recently
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I think that a gag must be asthetic - That it looks effective. Cleave gags look effective, but, in truth, they are not, and can easily be pushed away with the tongue. Over the mouth (OTM) gags don't look effective ar all, at least not to my eye.

Duct tape gags, wrapped several times around the head, are probably the most effective. A short strio over the mouth will loosen from sweat, and can be pushed away.

So, for asthetics, I'd go with the cleave gag, which can look even better and more effective, if tthe "gagged victim" knows how to hold it in his mouth, to make it look that way.

For just plain uselessness, OTM cloth gags and one strip tape gags have ro be it.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Come on guys!
We ALL love Tie Up Games and bondage! Most of us have had real life experiences (as the one being tied up or the one doing the tying up). So, what has been your worst gag? Or for some of us, what was the worst gag you imposed on a friend/tie up victim?

"Worst" can mean anything from too big, unclean, unwanted, complex, uncomfortable...etc.

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]sockgagged[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ryguy98[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]BoundJana[/mention] [mention]Vixen[/mention] [mention]branbtat[/mention] [mention]GMen[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] [mention]PiggyBoy[/mention] [mention]Solarbeast[/mention]

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, my worst gag in terms of comfort would be the first time I tried a ballgag. I think it was too big for my mouth since my jaw ended hurting; worse, it had metal pegs on the sides to hold the strap that ended digging into the corners of my mouth leaving small wounds. Not a fun experience

Also, here is another bad experience with a gag although in this case it wasn't the gag's fault: Basically this guy was going to tie a white bandanna between my teeth in a kidnapping-like scenario. Unfrotunately he pressed the cloth too quickly before I could properly open my mouth so the bandanna ended pushing my lower lip agaisnt my fang making a small wound. Nothing serious but since the bandanna was white... well you can guess what color it turned really quickly.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Mine was when I got tied up by my school's girl's volleyball team. They all stuffed their used ankle high gym socks in my mouth... Worst thing I ever tasted and my cheeks were puffed out to the max.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I hate ALL gags pretty much impartially, whether they were effective or not. :P
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I didn’t have gags yet that are “worst”. Still wait dor one by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I have had ballgag, socks (clean), tape and muzzle.

The “worst” one was with duct tape AND sneaker over my nose so I had to sniff the smell.
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

"Worst" as in worst I DIDN'T enjoy was definitely a ballgag. Does nothing for me on the excitement side of things, partly because I too heavily associate them with hardcore BDSM, which I am not into in the slightest. Other part was because of how friggen painful it was. I have a pretty small mouth and I've had complications with my jaw before, so having it forced open so far hurt like hell. They're on my hardcore "nope" list now.

"Worst" one that I DID enjoy... Well, I've never had anything in my mouth that was honestly that awful. Dirty socks are as bad as its been, and none of them were really all that bad. Nothing compared to what Bondagefreak probably has on his feet. :)
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

So, I 1.am anosmic and 2. have never been gagged by someone else so I don't really have the same kind of issues others have. I definitely want to try the assorted 'gear' gags (ball, bit, muzzle, etc) to see what they're like, even if I end up not liking them

My worst was cleanup; I ended up with a handkerchief with significant tape residue from a wrap-around gag. At my parents house so I couldn't just throw it in the washing, had to hand-wash it and it was a massive pain to get out. Of course, it might never have been discovered if I'd just shoved it in the back of a draw and it's extremely unlikely anyone would examine it closely enough for them to notice it but my anxiety wasn't having that.
RopeSubCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeSubCD »

Mine would be a self-made ballgag. I took the strap from a preexisting, smaller ballgag i had and replaced the ball with one of those Hi Bounce Pinky balls. It measures 2.5" in diameter and tastes like rubber. It stretches my mouth to a tolerable, but uncomfortable point and if i try to speak the drool just rolls out and my speech is completely unintelligible. So i suppose it's the worst for being the most humiliating...and the rubbery taste doesn't help much.
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Well as a gag fanatic I can't say there is a particularly bad gag I wouldn't go with however I suppose the most disliked one in my book is probably the: "Chopsticks gag" but yes I really do not enjoy much anything in my mouth so this includes ballgags and bit gags. All above the lips is my fantasy.
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I would, like [mention]Valimure[/mention], say it was a ball gag. The first time I was gagged with one was while I was an undergraduate. At first I thought it hot just because it was different. But, I quickly knew I would not like it because of how it made my jaw feel. A ball gag has been used on me a few times since but I have never liked it and would say it is the worst. A close second would be a bit gag. I am more of a traditional sock, bandanna and tape gag guy, though I do like a good pecker gag in the right circumstances.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Wow, I'm not really sure how to answer this, even though I've been reading the replies....some of them sound as if the question should be, what is the most disgusting thing you've ever been gagged with? ;)

The worst gag....by my definition it's a thin cleave gag, that doesn't shut me up at all.

The worst gag the way I'm seeing it in this thread....well I did use one of my worn socks to gag myself as that seemed to be a big thing here a few years or so ago, and it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would've been. I'd balled the sock and pushed it into my mouth, and duct taped it in. Amazingly I didn't mind it.

The first time I was gagged with worn panties, I got sick.....I've gotten over it now and I love it!

I've been gagged with the male member, although those were with me as the sub in a D/s roleplay with my long time playmate. Not being gay or bi I wasn't crazy about it. I'm better with it now but if I have a choice.....
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

A sock that was not even tied
Tie me up and have fun with me
gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

I would have to say my worst gag has been a dirty sock gag taped under a muzzle head harness. The socks were rank, as the top had worn them running everyday for 5 days!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

The gag I least like is a strip of tape, nothing else overcomes my disgust for this gag

But I was already gagged with a sock with incredible 1 month of use, which the guy used every day to run and go to the gym, the thing was abominable and to this day it left traces of his taste, ugh :shock:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I was recently gagged with an inflatable gag and it was inflated so much that it touched my uvula which i am very not used to so I was gagging and choking the whole time until he took it out, he understood and apologized and then replaced it with a ballgag
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedup[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
You boys both sound like some of the guys I've fooled around with. Or rather...how they'd describe their experiences with me 8-) One month? Pfft, I can beat that.

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I guess it depends whether “worst” here means “most severe” or is interpreted in a different sense.

I’ve been gagged with all sorts and know my reactions to most of them. I know I have a twitchy uvula/gag reflex, a tendency to drool a LOT and a relatively small mouth with jaw muscles that start to ache very quickly.

The least enjoyable gag for me, then, would be something non-absorbent that held my mouth open and stopped me swallowing the saliva. I love the look of big solid ball-gags but can’t manage them myself.

On the other hand, the most severe gag I’ve experienced that I could stand was composed of cloth, bandage and a bit of tape. My captor started by wadding up around half a dozen handkerchiefs and forcing them into my mouth. He then forced more hankies in front “to muffle sound” then wound a long crepe bandage around and around until my lower face was entirely swathed and passed, then he used tape to secure it.

I’m quite good at dislodging gags downwards but the tightness of the bandage held it there.

When tape alone is used, the most severe gags include a vertical element, going from under the chin over the top of the head, keeping my mouth closed and stopping me pushing it down.

The worst gags in an ineffectual sense are the single strips of tape or the stuff I can easily work free and spit out.

The worst gag in a risk sense was this one time a guy who should’ve known better strapped me in a “pecker” gag with a ring in the front then used the ring to half-suspend me so I was standing on my toes. Really dangerous because if a tooth or filling had been chipped, the fragment would go straight down my trachea into a lung. He also ignored my safe word/noise and left me unattended for half an hour.

I never played with him again.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @gaggedup and @Tsuhaya
You boys both sound like some of the guys I've fooled around with. Or rather...how they'd describe their experiences with me 8-) One month? Pfft, I can beat that.
If the socks of a "normal" person are already bad with a month of use, I would be in serious trouble with one of your socks :shock:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Omigawd, I can't believe I'd forgotten about this. My playmate had bought a ballgag, a red spongy ball that buckled behind the head and under the chin. After I got dressed he tied me up and gagged me with it. And I was tied to a chair for a good long time!

When the gag came out, almost all of the paint on the side that was in my mouth had flaked off and a good amount of it was on my teeth! I hadn't been married very long and I sure couldn't go home like that!! It took AGES with a damp washcloth to get it all off so I could go home!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic