LET'S PLAY TELL A STORY

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 76

LET'S PLAY TELL A STORY

Post by Deleted User 76 »

I have a game for everyone, we have a group story, the idea is that I will start with one story and then the next one will continue the part I left and then the next one has to say what the last user said and so on, you can say anything and tie men or women, it does not matter, just avoid the sexual content, so that it is something that everyone can answer, also each user can continue as many times as you wants, but the idea is that the part that says the same user, you have to wait until someone else tells your part of the story, OK let's start.....

STORY:
-In a bank in the afternoon there were many people, when suddenly a car with 5 people 3 men and 2 women hooded and armed, they entered by force pointing to all the people and saying "LISTEN TO US, THIS IS A ROBBERY, NOBODY MOVES", one of the bankers activates the alarm without the robbers noticing, it starts to sound and the robbers go into panic, "WHO DID IT", and before they could do anything else, the bank is surrounded by cops, "GO OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, YOU ARE SURROUNDED," the robbers had no choice but to take all the people inside the bank as hostages, luckily they were prepared to that, they took out some rolls of tape and pointed to the people and told them, "You know what will happen to you, so do not do anything stupid and come one by one to be tied and gagged," the people inside from the bank they knew they had no choice and obeyed the robbers ...

TO BE CONTINUE ;)
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

[I love chain stories, I hope this catch on.]

"Strip down to your knickers and throw your clothes over there on the floor." The brogue of the scottish woman's accented voice carried across the conference room. The hostages complied, men removing slacks and standing shoulder to shoulder in their' briefs, tighty whities the Scotswoman noted with approval. The women were slower in their disrobing. They all had designer panties and bras on. The co-ed scene was definitely distracting.

Angrier than she wanted to be, Carrie Ann told them all to lie facedown on the floor. She started with the so-called big strong men, zip tying and duct taping their limbs before stuffing wet rags into each of their mouths, followed by the wrapping of the duct tape. Their faces went a shade pinker from the force of the tape. When all of the hostages had been properly bound and silenced, stage 2 began.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic