Favourite gag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
GaggedBoy2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedBoy2001 »

otm gag made of rubber, like one of my first gags and combined blindfold was a Thera band, a rubber strap for medical training. I loved the feeling on my lips and how it, if tied tightly, sealed them shut without forcing anything in.
darrenpre069
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by darrenpre069 »

Duct tape with stuffing for me, there's just something about it..........
also you can use the tape for tying if knots aren't your thing.
maggiebound

Post by maggiebound »

Liked this topic when I was lurking so only fair I Give my opinion now.

IRL like my mouth nicely stuffed and kept in place with a cloth/scarf/bandana otm gag. Its nice and comfy.

In a fantasy though. Stuffing and wrap around tape gag (sometimes with clear tape) is perfection.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

As you can see in my profile pic for me the best is a knotted thick silk scarf as cleave gag and another OTM silk scarf. Depending on the size of the knot in the cleave gag, the stuffing is optional, but being unable to make a sound for me is very important an sexy.

Also love the combination of a big ball gag and a silk scarf as a blindfold.

(... and between you and me, i like silk scaves... :D)
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
CalamitySkies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CalamitySkies »

Gotta be a cleave gag. I like the stuffing, especially if it's a sock or underwear. and I love the look of a cloth tied around the head.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Stuffing with a good wrap gag, preferably multiple layers. Also like the gag to have a anchor point, like a pole, a suspension point or even a wedgie.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I love the look of a clear tape gag with mouth stuffing. I’m also a fan of duct tape wrapped around the head.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

zora963 wrote: 3 years ago I love the look of a clear tape gag with mouth stuffing. I’m also a fan of duct tape wrapped around the head.

cool a fellow wrap around tape gag enthusiast. you should try vet wrap its better for the skin and hair
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

I love the look of a wrapped tape gag, but any tape is good :D
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago I love the look of a wrapped tape gag, but any tape is good :D
it looks good but it hurts very bad when getting it off. strips won't do the trick and its got to hold it in place just for my own experience of self bondage
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

andrewtied wrote: 3 years ago [a wrapped tape gag] looks good but it hurts very bad when getting it off. strips won't do the trick and its got to hold it in place just for my own experience of self bondage
If your objection is getting it off the hair, there's a trick for that: put a layer of plastic wrap, or a plastic grocery bag, behind the head and wrap the tape over that to protect the hair. It also makes it easy to slip a bandage/EMT shears under the plastic for a fast removal in case of emergency.

There are tapes that leave less residue than duct tape. sub-shop.com sells something they call "The World's Best Gag Tape". I am not sure that's literally true, but it definitely leaves far less goo than duct tape. 3M Microfoam tape is also good, but very expensive.
silvertejp590
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertejp590 »

It’ll probably always be tape for me. I know that it’s often made fun of for not being that effective, but there’s just something I find so aesthetically pleasing about it. Especially when wide strips are used.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

cellofello wrote: 3 years ago
andrewtied wrote: 3 years ago [a wrapped tape gag] looks good but it hurts very bad when getting it off. strips won't do the trick and its got to hold it in place just for my own experience of self bondage
If your objection is getting it off the hair, there's a trick for that: put a layer of plastic wrap, or a plastic grocery bag, behind the head and wrap the tape over that to protect the hair. It also makes it easy to slip a bandage/EMT shears under the plastic for a fast removal in case of emergency.

There are tapes that leave less residue than duct tape. sub-shop.com sells something they call "The World's Best Gag Tape". I am not sure that's literally true, but it definitely leaves far less goo than duct tape. 3M Microfoam tape is also good, but very expensive.
i appreciate the advise thank you very much. yes i agree on the Microfoam tape its very expensive. i do however would recommend vet wrap that is the best gag ever in my opinion.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

For me, nothing beats the good mouth stuffing + tape wrapped around.

Add layers above it and nobody's gonna hear you!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I've always loved my subs in a ballgag. But for comfort and longer TUGs a mouth stuff and wrapped over with a cloth or scarf is the bee's knees!
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I've always preferred a wrap around tape gag either aclear packaging tape or duct tape gag sometimes I like to experiment with different types of tape
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChristopherBG »

I have always used unconventional gags when I was feeling particularly dastardly at times. I remember a former colleague at the time she was my friend with benefits, we had a lot of bondage activities. I remember it was around August, I had her trussed in a hogtie in my bedroom. I went downstairs to get her some water, when I saw an apple on the table. It gave me an idea. I took the Apple and the water and went upstairs. I gave her her water, she asked: “why’d you have an Apple with you”. I said “it’s for you hun, I’m gonna gag you with you with it”. After a bit of a discussion, I told her to open up and stuffed the Apple in her mouth. But I wasn’t done, we had planned to duct tape her pretty little mouth shut, and I didn’t want this tape to go to waste, so o grabbed the duct tape and taped over her head with the Apple still in her mouth taping the Apple tightly to her mouth. It was a very unique gagging but I enjoyed every minute of it. She took a while to get used to it but when she did, she mentioned afterwards how she enjoyed it.
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

Never thought of using an apple as a gag did you use the full apple or did you cut it to fit
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I.so agree im not good at knots so I find tape and cable ties a lot easier
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

tapetaratv wrote: 3 years ago I.so agree im not good at knots so I find tape and cable ties a lot easier

you're not alone in that department. its alot more easier to use tape or zipties.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago As you can see in my profile pic for me the best is a knotted thick silk scarf as cleave gag and another OTM silk scarf. Depending on the size of the knot in the cleave gag, the stuffing is optional, but being unable to make a sound for me is very important an sexy.
This is the way.

The cloth makes the captive's attempts at speech truly adorable. I wouldnt say they are unable to make a sound but they do sound silly when they try and talk.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A balled-up handkerchief stuffed in the mouth, followed by a bandana cleave-gag, followed by another bandana used as an OTM gag, then duct-tape sealed over the mouth and around the head several times.

It's the only way to keep the man muffled! :evil: :twisted:
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I love a clear tape gag as well sometimes the entire roll
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

We never used gags as kids when it was mostly Paulscot and I as he is asthmatic.

Now as an adult married to my lovely husband, we have ball gags with holes on leather straps. They are safe to wear and instantly removable in an emergency?

Gemscot
:evil:
Itaati
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itaati »

I like almost every kind of gag, but Tape Gags and OTM/OTN gags are probably my favourites. The tape wrapped around the head looks so helpless, and a simple strip of tape on the mouth looks so cute. OTM and OTN gags are classic, soft and comforting muffling tools.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic