Favourite gag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favourite gag

Post by GagFan96 »

What's your favourite gag?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

OTMG with any kind of mouth stuffing as it is comfortable and CLEAN.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Muzzle gag for me. I love the way the leather panels and straps wrap around the face.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

OTM gag. It's not only comfortable, but I look and feel so helpless with one on.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a boy, I was partial to cleave gags - red or blue bandanas and white handkerchiefs mostly, but I also remember Rusty, from "Rin Tin Tin" being gagged with his yellow kerchief, and again, tied and gagged with strips torn from a bed sheet. When I was in my scout uniform, being cleave gagged with my own neckerchief was cool, too.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I’m partial to tape wraparound gags with a little stuffing.

Usually prefer something with less strong adhesive, like bundling tape or micro foam so I don’t rip out hair.

Also love incorporating a “muzzle” into tape gags by working a piece up over the nose and pulling extra pieces under chin etc. really makes the whole thing feel secure.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

A ball gag with several layers of vet wrap wrapped around to make sure it's going nowhere!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

A classic cleave gag - for me, nothing else compares.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Yes, my pic is a simple tape gag, not effective at all, but it was just for posing. For me, I think it depends on the mood and situation. For playing around, a cleave gag, for submission, a ball gag.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I always loved using clear tape + stuffing on my captives but as of lately I started taking a liking to ballgags, particularly in red ones that are huge.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago OTMG with any kind of mouth stuffing as it is comfortable and CLEAN.
That's a good one I love over the mouth gags even without stuffing.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago OTMG with any kind of mouth stuffing as it is comfortable and CLEAN.
I don't always use stuffing with an otm gag as well but I always make sure it is tied very tight! Otm gags are my go to gag for long-term bondage. I can spend hours on end tied to a chair with a tight otm gag to keep me quiet.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
I don't always use stuffing with an otm gag as well but I always make sure it is tied very tight! Otm gags are my go to gag for long-term bondage. I can spend hours on end tied to a chair with a tight otm gag to keep me quiet.
Same I love them.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Silk scarf over the mouth. I always thought it’s humiliating to be bound and gagged with my very own dainty, pretty scarves. How dare the villain use the very marks of my femininity to render me helpless!
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

SweetDamsel wrote: 3 years ago Silk scarf over the mouth. I always thought it’s humiliating to be bound and gagged with my very own dainty, pretty scarves. How dare the villain use the very marks of my femininity to render me helpless!
what about your silky stockings? :D
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago
C.P. Chairties and OTM gags are one of my favorites too. What was the longest time in captivity for you in a chairtie and did you ever fall asleep in your bonds? With the struggling and endorphine and adrenaline kicking in you can easily fall asleep. Just hope your person who did the bondage is keeping a good eye on you until you're released. Having a bound and gagged person in your custody is like having an infant.

Play safe, T.T.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago A classic cleave gag - for me, nothing else compares.

Rafey
The cleave gag... that really is one of the most defining of all gags, I don't mind them unless stuffing is placed in the mouth for the cleave gag to hold in as this paves the way for the classic deep sounding hhmmphhing sounds.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago I always loved using clear tape + stuffing on my captives but as of lately I started taking a liking to ballgags, particularly in red ones that are huge.
Any kind of gag that holds your lips tight together in order to create the classic deep hhmmphhing sound is the big turn on for me. Ball gags do look kinky in bondage, as long as they are one of the huge ones you just mentioned, as they would pave the way for the deep gagged sound that I mentioned.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

OTM gags & tape gags.

OTM have that classic look, are comfortable, and are just iconic.

For tape gags, I like just a few strips of tape over the mouth...it looks nearly as appealing.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

As my name would suggest, duct tape is my favourite for any tie up related question!

But I like all the other classics too
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Anything that covers the lips + stuffing (specifically a sock or 2 belonging to the captor.)

If it’s tape I’d prefer non see through tape. That way something can be written on the tape.
If it’s an OTM gag it has to be pulled tight over the mouth so that the lips can’t open and spit out the stuffing.

I’ve never tried a ball gag but I’d be interested.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Definitely my favorite types of gags would be defenitely OTM gags, especially duct tape and bandanas!

I do prefer the duct tape in strips instead of wrapped around the head. I think it looks aesthetically better on a guy, although I know very well this is not the most effective kind of gag, even if you put something inside of the mouth. But this is a personal preference.

About the bandana, it could be used whatever it be, I am more a fan of OTM, but I also love cleave gag with those, maybe make a knot with it on the middle, put on the mouth and then tie up behind the head. And of course, the classic shoving a bandana inside of the mouth and then covering the mouth with a second one!
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago Definitely my favorite types of gags would be defenitely OTM gags, especially duct tape and bandanas!

I do prefer the duct tape in strips instead of wrapped around the head. I think it looks aesthetically better on a guy, although I know very well this is not the most effective kind of gag, even if you put something inside of the mouth. But this is a personal preference.

About the bandana, it could be used whatever it be, I am more a fan of OTM, but I also love cleave gag with those, maybe make a knot with it on the middle, put on the mouth and then tie up behind the head. And of course, the classic shoving a bandana inside of the mouth and then covering the mouth with a second one!
I definitely agree with you when it comes to tape gags.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nainur wrote: 3 years ago
SweetDamsel wrote: 3 years ago Silk scarf over the mouth. I always thought it’s humiliating to be bound and gagged with my very own dainty, pretty scarves. How dare the villain use the very marks of my femininity to render me helpless!
what about your silky stockings? :D
Awwww Poor Boy just gave away his Achilles Heel ;)
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Either a ballgag or an otm gag,especially wrap around tape gags,they both feel really good and look sexiest on the person tied up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic