The Great and the Good

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Great and the Good

Post by wolfman »

For you what makes a good tug into a great one?

What are your essential elements and must-haves?
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

It wouldn't be a proper tie-up without a tight gag!

Even though it's not a must have nor a deal breaker of any sort, having a captive who's depraved from their senses would make it a great tie-up. Blinfolded or hooded with ear plugs or headphones over their head completely cut off from the outside world.

Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago It wouldn't be a proper tie-up without a tight gag!

Even though it's not a must have nor a deal breaker of any sort, having a captive who's depraved from their senses would make it a great tie-up. Blinfolded or hooded with ear plugs or headphones over their head completely cut off from the outside world.

To expand on this it also depends on if the prisoner muffles into the gag. Some great ''mmmmh's!'' can make a scene so much better. A gagged prisoner being completely silent has almost the same result as them not being gagged at all. 
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

It has to be obvious to me that I'm NOT going to be able to get free on my own  ;) That's a good tug.

I'm not just helpless, but I'm having to accept that the guy is going to do what he wants, and I've already given up having any say in the matter  ;)  ;)  That's a great tug!

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Knowing how to take the scene to the next level without too much that it becomes too intense. Like for me, tickling me nonstop for 30 minutes given a breather then stop. Then continue. 
Tie me up and have fun with me
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Besides tight bindings and a gag, good roleplaying always makes things more exciting.  My captor should reinforce the point that escape is futile and I'm not going anywhere.  They should assert the fact that they are in control and there is nothing I can do about it.

As the captive, I should struggle and protest, but ultimately submit to my bondage, knowing in the back of my mind I am their hostage.

Also, having good exchanges between the two of you.  For example, them telling you that you're not going anywhere and you protesting as best as you can through your gag.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

A gag turns a tie into a good tie.
A thick, tight gag turns a good tie into a great tie.
Being hog tied turns a great tie into a really great tie.
But being hog tied and tightly gagged with your best friend, turns a really great tie into an AWESOME tie.

Drawscore
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago It wouldn't be a proper tie-up without a tight gag!

I have to agree...unless I'm being kissed!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Well for me, the only good/great TUG will be if you can't escape and if you are gagged... all with the right bondage equipment you prefure.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic