Kidnapping tips?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapping tips?

Post by mikeybound »

If you wanna do an authentic kidnap roleplay, then how would you go about the capture and transport and holding?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Plan with your victim, confirm date and time so they are prepared. 

from their home - private, no prying eyes for restraint providing you have a way to get them to the car unseen. 

from a secluded area - thrill of the great outdors but a small chance of being caught

from a pubic area - issues with passers by intervening, issues with geting to vehicle. Challenging but rewarding. Maybe force them to put on black out contacts and restrain them under clothing, then lead them out. 

driving away, stick to road traffic laws, don't get pulled over by cops
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago If you wanna do an authentic kidnap roleplay, then how would you go about the capture and transport and holding?

I've done this, so.... :lol:

First, you and your partner need to have a time period set up for it. Yes, the person being kidnapped knows she/he is getting kidnapped, and when, but there's really no choice in the matter. You can't do it when they have something they have to do during that time. But that's not all bad, because you both can dress the way you like for bondage  8-)

There are two ways to do this. First way, just rp a home invasion. Tie and blindfold the captive, put them in a sleeping bag, and carry them to your car. Have them lie down on the floor in the back, face down. That's the safest place for them. Have pillows on the floor.
Then take them to the motel or wherever. 

Second plan, will involve a third person, and really isn't a rp, unless you somehow work it in. The captive wears oversized sunglasses (which has large frames covering the sides of the head) and is taped up from the inside. The third person drives the captive (who may have her hands and feet tied, if the third party is comfortable doing that) to a secluded spot, where the sunglasses are removed, and where you are waiting. You put the captive in your car, put the sunglasses back on, and go wherever. If a motel, or if in daylight, the captive will have to be untied (glasses stay on), and led like a blind person into the motel room.

And then rope fun begins!

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I see. What if the victim is a Brock Lesnar or Dwayne Johnson type?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago I see. What if the victim is a Brock Lesnar or Dwayne Johnson type?

Pray they don't change their mind and turn the tables. 

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago I see. What if the victim is a Brock Lesnar or Dwayne Johnson type?

There must be some way to subdue/dominate a large or strong person.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago

To overcome a large threat, you need the presence or the threat of even greater for or to remove their advantage. like the threat of a weapon or ability to subdue with chemical means. If agreed, a wet cloth in place of choroform perhaps. 

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

To overcome a large threat, you need the presence or the threat of even greater for or to remove their advantage. like the threat of a weapon or ability to subdue with chemical means. If agreed, a wet cloth in place of choroform perhaps. 

As someone who is 6’5 and fairly well built, sometimes less is more. Rather than a direct approach, go indirect. I love fur and soft things, and had a girlfriend do a kidnapping one by blindfolding me with a fur scarf and then teasing me until my hands were right over a pair of cuffs. She caught me off guard very quickly that way.

Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago

As someone who is 6’5 and fairly well built, sometimes less is more. Rather than a direct approach, go indirect. I love fur and soft things, and had a girlfriend do a kidnapping one by blindfolding me with a fur scarf and then teasing me until my hands were right over a pair of cuffs. She caught me off guard very quickly that way.

I'm 6'2 and the indirect approach works best for me.  Once I'm grabbed, my kidnapper needs to work quickly to tie my hands behind my back, as that will take away much of my ability to resist.  

After I'm gagged, it's pretty much over for me at that point.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago

I'm 6'2 and the indirect approach works best for me.  Once I'm grabbed, my kidnapper needs to work quickly to tie my hands behind my back, as that will take away much of my ability to resist.  

After I'm gagged, it's pretty much over for me at that point."
---------------------------------------------

Or...the kidnapper could point a toy gun at you and make you agree to be tied up  :D

RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago

Or...the kidnapper could point a toy gun at you and make you agree to be tied up  :D

radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago If you wanna do an authentic kidnap roleplay, then how would you go about the capture and transport and holding?

First, you and your partner need to have a time period set up for it. Yes, the person being kidnapped knows she/he is getting kidnapped, and when, but there's really no choice in the matter. You can't do it when they have something they have to do during that time. But that's not all bad, because you both can dress the way you like for bondage  8-)

There are two ways to do this. First way, just rp a home invasion. Tie and blindfold the captive, put them in a sleeping bag, and carry them to your car. Have them lie down on the floor in the back, face down. That's the safest place for them. Have pillows on the floor.

Second plan, will involve a third person, and really isn't a rp, unless you somehow work it in. The captive wears oversized sunglasses (which has large frames covering the sides of the head) and is taped up from the inside. The third person drives the captive (who may have her hands and feet tied, if the third party is comfortable doing that) to a secluded spot, where the sunglasses are removed, and where you are waiting. You put the captive in your car, put the sunglasses back on, and go wherever. If a motel, or if in daylight, the captive will have to be untied (glasses stay on), and led like a blind person into the motel room.

I've wanted to do the sunglasses type kidnap for a while, just need to find a lady to do it with. 
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Omg, that would be awesome!  

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I
Found myself hogtied in back of van in my birthday. We started in garage. My friends drove me into another garage. No one knew the wiser. All about planning
Tie me up and have fun with me
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

If you're going to the extent of actually role playing a kidnapping, this would be ideal. I've been "kidnapped" before, though not playing any characters. I simply allowed myself to be tied up, at home, and spirited away to a motel. It doesn't have to be elaborate  :)

Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago

I've wanted to do the sunglasses type kidnap for a while, just need to find a lady to do it with. 

Good luck, she'll love it!

RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Omg, that would be awesome!  

Then you have a plan :D

BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago

If you're going to the extent of actually role playing a kidnapping, this would be ideal. I've been "kidnapped" before, though not playing any characters. I simply allowed myself to be tied up, at home, and spirited away to a motel. It doesn't have to be elaborate  :)

Yeah, simpler=better. The point is to bet bound, gagged, maybe blindfolded, and taken away.... 

radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Just need a willing lady Pam, one day I hope! 
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I forgot to bring this up earlier; if you aren't really role playing (or, i suppose, even if you are) you could simply meet your 'captor' in a public place, let him drive you to a secluded, out of the way place, and 'capture' you there. You could be bound, gagged and blindfolded, and separated from your phone and purse on the way to wherever you're being taken. 

And still separated once you're there! 
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I did that with an ex-girlfriend. She met me outside Waterloo Station, in London, and drove through the city with me in the passenger seat. She pulled over in an empty car-park and 'kidnapped' me. The public nature was wonderful and heightened the anticipation of what she was about to do. 
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago I did that with an ex-girlfriend. She met me outside Waterloo Station, in London, and drove through the city with me in the passenger seat. She pulled over in an empty car-park and 'kidnapped' me. The public nature was wonderful and heightened the anticipation of what she was about to do. 

Sounds like quite an adventure!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

It was, I think I wrote about it on here a while back.

But in a nutshell she was dressed in black, knee boots and a long leather coat, with a pair of black leather gloves to finish off. But nothing out of the ordinary, very vanilla for the time of year. I'd been out having a few beers with a mate, she arranged to give me a lift home and I told my friend I was heading to her flat rather than getting the Tube home. I jumped in her car and apart from him admiring what little he could see of her outfit nothing happened immediately.

On our way through the city to South London she pulled over in a train station car park. It was all dark and no-one was around, no CCTV and the traffic was light. She clamped a gloved hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet. She tied a scarf over my wrists, being careful to unfasten my seatbelt and then reapply it. Then she jammed a pair of knickers in my mouth.

In the dark nobody could see the scarf over my wrists and of course she didn't tie anything over my mouth; so as long as I didn't spit the knickers out no-one would know I was gagged. It was a secret thrill for both of us driving back to her place in South London that nobody knew I was being 'kidnapped' and every so often she gave me a little squeeze with her left hand.

It's something I'd love to recreate with a willing partner, either with me as the kidnapper or as the victim Emma.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago It was, I think I wrote about it on here a while back.

But in a nutshell she was dressed in black, knee boots and a long leather coat, with a pair of black leather gloves to finish off. But nothing out of the ordinary, very vanilla for the time of year. I'd been out having a few beers with a mate, she arranged to give me a lift home and I told my friend I was heading to her flat rather than getting the Tube home. I jumped in her car and apart from him admiring what little he could see of her outfit nothing happened immediately.

On our way through the city to South London she pulled over in a train station car park. It was all dark and no-one was around, no CCTV and the traffic was light. She clamped a gloved hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet. She tied a scarf over my wrists, being careful to unfasten my seatbelt and then reapply it. Then she jammed a pair of knickers in my mouth.

In the dark nobody could see the scarf over my wrists and of course she didn't tie anything over my mouth; so as long as I didn't spit the knickers out no-one would know I was gagged. It was a secret thrill for both of us driving back to her place in South London that nobody knew I was being 'kidnapped' and every so often she gave me a little squeeze with her left hand.

It's something I'd love to recreate with a willing partner, either with me as the kidnapper or as the victim Emma.
Simple and effective....like I said earlier, simpler, the better. What made this even better (it would for me, anyway ;) ) is that you didn't know about this ahead of time.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago It was, I think I wrote about it on here a while back.

Simple and effective....like I said earlier, simpler, the better. What made this even better (it would for me, anyway ;) ) is that you didn't know about this ahead of time.
I think if our relationship had continued then we could have introduced a degree of spontaneity. I've given thought in recent years to how you could do that. For example, a signal on the fridge door that signifies a partner is willing for the next 12 hours. Or even less warning, just springing a surprise kidnap after an evening out, depends on the circumstances.

I think whatever you do has to be mutually agreed, and bakes in some safety so that even if you're in the mood to kidnap that your partner may not. Don't assume that because you've surprised them once or a hundred times before that they're willing on this occasion. It doesn't matter what their reasons are, if they say or signal No then you have to stop.

Also, I remember someone kidnapping me for the second time. The gloves they wore were different to the first time, she had smoked in this particular pair and as she handgagged me the smell was quite offputting. So even though I started off willing, my enthusiasm waned. Little things can make a difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic