Tied in front of their significant other.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied in front of their significant other.

Post by Hogtieguy »

Has anyone ever wanted to "arrest" or tie someone up in front of that persons significant other? I've always wanted to be on the receiving end of that. Maybe I get pulled over and cuffed in front of her or it's like a break in/hostage situation...

Just random late night thoughts. Hope everyone is having a great night (or day depending on where you live)!
-Sam
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

You're definitely not alone! There's another thread around here about "couples in bondage together", similar to what you're thinking of here. I think the idea of being tied up with my bf is pretty appealing ^^
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

HannahHeroine wrote: 4 years ago You're definitely not alone! There's another thread around here about "couples in bondage together", similar to what you're thinking of here. I think the idea of being tied up with my bf is pretty appealing ^^

I'm glad I'm not alone! I will have to find that post :) not sure if it would be more fun to be tied up with her and struggling together or me being tied up in front of her while she watches and hangs out with the person after. Kind of more humiliating, but I would take either!
-Sam
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

My girlfriend once ordered two of her friends to tie me and her up tightly. The ladies chair tied both of us up with duct tape. My feet, ankles, upper and lower knee, thighs, chest, shoulders, elbows, wrist and fingers were tied up with tape. The girls then gagged us with their knickers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic