Tied and Gagged Moms

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied and Gagged Moms

Post by thefakejordanbelfort »

Have any of you ever tied and gagged your moms? If so, tell me about it!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nope
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I think my mom might be the only female in my family I haven't wanted to tie up, lol.

I have a friend who claims he's tied up his mom, but no idea if he was exaggerating or not.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago I think my mom might be the only female in my family I haven't wanted to tie up, lol.

I have a friend who claims he's tied up his mom, but no idea if he was exaggerating or not.
Did what he say sound exaggerated?
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

thefakejordanbelfort wrote: 2 years ago
MrBind wrote: 2 years ago I think my mom might be the only female in my family I haven't wanted to tie up, lol.

Not really, but I can't really see his mom being gung-ho on the idea of his tying her up. But then, I can see how people not not think I really tied up an aunt and cousin, and I did, so maybe he did. Just dunno.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago

Not really, but I can't really see his mom being gung-ho on the idea of his tying her up. But then, I can see how people not not think I really tied up an aunt and cousin, and I did, so maybe he did. Just dunno.
I mean I can see what you mean but I've tied and gagged my mom myself (with a ball gag and bit gag, no less) so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I mean I can see what you mean but I've tied and gagged my mom myself (with a ball gag and bit gag, no less) so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
You have a point. I've heard her joke about being tied up, so yeah, possible.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

As the mother of two boys(now all.grown up). I'm really not sure what I'd have done if they asked to tie me up. Mayne aged about 5 or 6 I'd have played along but. Not when they're teenaged
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago As the mother of two boys(now all.grown up). I'm really not sure what I'd have done if they asked to tie me up. Mayne aged about 5 or 6 I'd have played along but. Not when they're teenaged
Makes sense; most moms probably feel exactly the same. Same for their sons.

But, for some, tying doesn't absolutely have to have a sexual component. And for others, there's gonna be a little bit of one--a nice looking lady is still getting tied up after all--but the parties involved can separate it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago As the mother of two boys(now all.grown up). I'm really not sure what I'd have done if they asked to tie me up. Mayne aged about 5 or 6 I'd have played along but. Not when they're teenaged
Makes sense; most moms probably feel exactly the same. Same for their sons.

But, for some, tying doesn't absolutely have to have a sexual component. And for others, there's gonna be a little bit of one--a nice looking lady is still getting tied up after all--but the parties involved can separate it.
That's why I said at.5or6 I'd have probably.played along. When they were.teenagers I was.getting tied up.for.sex.so I'd not have beenable.to.totally.dismiss the sexual.side. plus.as.teenagers they'd probably.have dome a better.job and I might. It have been able.to.escape.
Axious325
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axious325 »

Well, I have not felt the desire to tie my mother, but I have had that little tingling and desire to tie the mothers of some of my friends, one of them had been tied up by her son for a performance, the woman was 1.70, dark-skinned, curly-haired, wearing a green sleeveless blouse and small light blue pants, and she was tied in a simple way, she was tied to a chair with ropes, with her hands behind her back and her ankles as well surrounded by ropes and a gag that was a white rag between her teeth, it was clear that she supported her son in it, although I did not know at all if she had liked feeling immobilized that way.

Although I will not deny that if the option ever presented itself to me, I would tie a mother. Of course, without anything sexually related, just for the experience of seeing how she feels and also how it seemed to her to feel immobilized.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic