Board game bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Board game bondage

Post by McMurdoPI »

Anyone else played Risk or other table top games where the losers get bound and gagged?

Once we played as a group of three guys and one girl and when I my capital was taken I was tied to my chair with ropes and gagged with a sock and some duct tape. The one who captured my base was the girls bf so they both took part in binding me.

We rolled two dice to see how many minutes the rigger got to properly bind and silence their opponent. I eventually got free and was able to return to the game with a new army.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a boy, my friends and I played a made up game, called "The Race to Town," which involved moving your token through a number of colored squares. Land on one, and you had to draw a card of the corresponding color. There were 32 cards of each color (Red, yellow, blue, and green), and more then half could cause you to "lose a turn." Losing a turn meant getting tied up, and "lose a turn" could mean losing six or seven turns. The card might read "Get caught snooping. Lose a turn." When you got loose, you got back in the game. There were also white squares, which were "safe,"

First one to get to town, won.

If all but one player were tied, and the active player drew a card that caused him to be tied, he'd trade places with whoever had been tied the longest.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Bondage Monopoly. Looser get tied up. Make it more interesting you can sell items of clothing to the bank. £5 for a sock, £500 for bra or knickers.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I played a game not a board game with my friends called, Yugioh. Loser gets bound.
Tie me up and have fun with me
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 4 years ago Bondage Monopoly. Looser get tied up. Make it more interesting you can sell items of clothing to the bank. £5 for a sock, £500 for bra or knickers.
Do you ever wear socks to sell
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

@gaggednbarefoot After a run or workout and on cold winter days. I've even been known to wear tights (shock horror) :o
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I used to play D&D and a superhero game with some friends, all ow whom were guys :D For whatever reason, strangely enough, the DM kept having my characters always getting captured and tied up :D And my team? A couple of times it was decided, to lure the bad guys, I'd be set up as bait and get tied up! These were friends, not boyfriends, and I always wondered if any of them planned to ask me out (and, um, tie me up!). But, sad to say, nope.

Cowards! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic