Would You Rather?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

C. Choose how you're tortured, but your captor decides ...

Seems to give me the most options. I adore being tickled, but must be tied down otherwise, I fear for my captor as my arms and legs will flail about. But I could also choose not to be tortured or very light tortures, so my captor would have to use their common sense and empathy to determine the proper tie-up (I presume that is what was meant with C's end, rather than a copy-past error from the end of A, as otherwise choice C contradicts itself).

WYR

A. Tie-up or be tied-up by a lover you trust and empathize with
B. Tie-up or be tied-up by a close friend (purely platonic)
C. Tie-up or be tied-up by a crush of yours you know little about
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

A., it just seems like the most convenient option to make sure that it will be a pleasant and worthwhile experience that you can both reminisce about in the future.

WYR get tie someone up or get tied up by someone using only

A. Tights
B. Socks
C. Pantyhose

...as restraints?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

ThatDino wrote: 8 months ago WYR get tie someone up or get tied up by someone using only

A. Tights
B. Socks
C. Pantyhose

...as restraints?
An excellent question because they're all very valid. I think I'd have to go with socks, maybe some around the wrists/ankles as regular bindings and then a larger tube sock as a makeshift armbinder/legbinder. Of course I'm not really tied up without a pair of sweaty socks shoved in my mouth!

Would you rather:

A. Be bound and have some hot wax drizzled on your exposed skin
B. Be bound and have some ice cubes secured under your clothes
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A, because I’ve never tried it

Would you rather

A. Be tied up clothes but barefoot and hop over rough ground to escape
B. Tied up naked in just high heels (tied or locked on your feet) and hop on solid concrete to escape
C. Tied up naked and crawl over mud and grass to escape.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A. I'll take my chances and put all my trust in the thickness of my soles. I've walked over a lego-spinkled carpet before, I'll hopefully also survive this.

Would you rather
A. Be tied up and forced to smell the feet of a construction worker after his long work day
B. Be tied up and forced to smell the feet of a professional athlete after his thorough workout

Wondering who the public thinks has less malodorous feet.
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

My answers for page 71 would you rather ... D) I hope the homeowner makes me their Slut-Slave for Life A) Tied Up and wrapped in a bed sheet B) Tied Up naked in front of a small group B) Tied Up in pillory and Spanked (I Love to be Spanked!!! for me, it is a reward!! C) Hogtied for a website A) Tied Up with my feet in stocks while Tickled B) chairTied #3) winner Ties Us 3 losers C) Tied in a chair in the garden in the rain!!! (I have been Tied Up in the rain many times many different ways {mostly Staked-Out on lawn #2 way Tied to a post or tree) B) Tied to street lamp with "Do Not Release sign C) BedTie & Tormented by 2 people A) Tied comfortably & Tortured A) find pictures of one of my co-workers Tied Up (I would say, "I found this. I am into the same things as you. We can either share Our Lifestyles or I can just act like I never found this!! Up to you!!) A )I am found in a hotel room by the maid!!! (now my Mistress!!??) C or D) Tied Up by bully or rival B) Tied Up in the last place I was today {home A) I want to be awake while being Tied Up!! I do not want to miss anything!! A) Tied Up & Tickled Finally, I want to choose my clothes (as a Shemale, I care about my Clothes, my Make-Up etc. I am less picky over how I am Tied as long as it meets these rules - I am a Rope Slut!! (the correct term is Rope Bunny but, I take it to a whole new level!!) So I Must be Tied Up!! No cuffs Leather or metal, No chains, No zip-ties, etc. etc. The Rope, String, Leather Thongs, Scarves, whatever Must be Properly done!! Meaning Neat Not half ass sloppy, Tight enough to indent my flesh but Not so Tight that my circulation or nerves are affected!!! And once I am Helpless, I have very little say over what happens to me as long as my Hard Never-Evers are respected - No toilet games, No blood or injuries, Nothing illegal, Nothing that will Negatively affect my job or relationships with my family. I hope you like my answers, please comment {positive or negative)
Sissypussi
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Truly ambitious of you to answer all the questions, I like it! But where is your question @Sissypussi ? Let´s keep the game going! :-)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, given that @Sockgaggedman's question was not answered, I'll bite and answer

B. Be tied up and forced to smell the feet of a professional athlete after his thorough workout

I suspect that while potentially more malodorous than a construction worker's (some wear those thick wool socks that absorb a lot), a pro-athlete will have also more well-kept their feet. Just my two cents. Would make an interesting survey though.

As for my question, along a similar vain, but focus on quantity rather than quality,

Would you rather

A. Be tied up and gagged, forced to smell the feet of a professional ballet dancer immediately after his or her performance.
B. Be tied up and gagged, forced to smell the feet of the entire troop of professional ballet dancers immediately after their performance.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

A. I'm not fan of smelly feet, so I'd rather smell only one person's feet.

Would you rather

A- Have a TUG involving tying up four attractive people of your favorite gender (or mixed if you are bi/pansexual) but none of them is your crush.

B- tie up o being tied up by your crush.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Last edited by tiedinbluetights 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

Would you rather A) be Tied Up in a closet while a party is going on in your/your partner's house
or
B) be Tied Up as part of the party? You are Tied Up in say the living room where Everyone at the party can do whatever they wish to
you
I choose (A) because, #1 I Love being Tied Up in a closet!!! & #2 Depending on who the guests are, I would probably be embarrassed
Sissypussi
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

I would rather prefer A) be Tied Up in a closet while a party is going on in your/your partner's house. i am a bit shy so i would not like the attention of that big number of people while in bondage...

would you rather...

a) go back in time and be tied up and gagged (or be the one tying and gagging) like they did in the old days, using simpler ways of bondage like rope, cloth etc...
b) go into the future and be tied up and gagged (or be the one tying and gagging) with tools etc that we still have not "invented" yet...
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

This is a very interesting question. I'm going to go with C.
Yes I know, you don't have a C. Let me explain. I'd like to go to the future where I can "play " with both types of material.
(Yup, I couldn't decide :lol:)

In keeping with the theme
Which position would you use the most?
A hanging from the ceiling
B staked out in the sun
C hogtied
I figure you can decide clothed or naked. :evil:
Hogtied and loving it
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

All those positions are interesting, but I can't resist the charm of a good tight hogtie. So I choose C.

If you are tied up (with rope) and gagged against your will, and your captors are away, so you explore your surroundings with your tied hands, and find a toolbox with some sharp elements. What tool do you prefer to free yourself:
A- knife
B- scissors
C- box cutter
D- you love being tied up, so you don't want to free yourself
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

C. the box cutter is easy to use.

You are gonna be kept (you gave consent) in a basement for the night gagged. would you rather:

a. be hogtied on dome matress while having a lightbulb on from another room the entire night.

b. be shackled to the floor and ceiling (hands up) with a window giving you natural light

c. be chair tied with hogcuffs and in a room with no windows, complete blackout during the entire night.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

C. The darkness is going to help me get asleep.

WYR:
A- be tied up naked in a cold dungeon
B- be tied up clothed in a hot dungeon
C- be tied up in a so very uncomfortable position, gagged, blindfolded, but with a nice temperature.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

For some reason
I'm being drawn towards option A

WYR
A be left alone
B be tickled
C get a sound whipping
D get teased about being stuck every so often
Hogtied and loving it
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

D! I love to be teased about my helplessness!

Your capturer decides to keep you in their basement.

WYR:
A. Be chained to the wall?
B. Hogtied on the floor?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A. I’ve never tried it before

A. Locked naked in stocks and tickled
B. Looked naked in a pillory and gunged
C. Tied naked to a cross and left to hang.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A. Because the stocks would be a new experience, and I love to be tickled.

When you do selfbondage, WYR

A- the escape mechanism fails, and you have to wait 2 hours to the backup mechanism to free yourself.

B- the escape mechanism fails and a friend finds you and helps you.

C- the escape mechanism fails and your backup mechanism is your cellphone, and you have to use it with your hands tied behind to ask for help.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

A. I want to keep it private.

WYR:
A. Be cuffed and chained to a desk for your workday
B. Be gagged and collared for your workday but free to walk around
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

B. Be gagged and collared for your workday but free to walk around

Add a leash that a coworker (whom and I are mutually infatuated with each other) can lead me around by and it would be another fantasy come true!

WYR:
A. Be dressed up as a prisoner, handcuffed, ball and chain, lead around by a friend dressed as a cop for trick-or-treat Halloween, or
B. Be dressed up as a cop, leading your prisoner (and partner in crime, oops, I mean as fellow trick-or-treat partner)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Definitely B. "You will respect my authoritah!"

Scenario: You're tied up and your crush gets to tickle you mercilessly for 15 minutes. Your crush's friend stands in the back and mocks you as well as giving advice to your crush about your weaknesses. The good news are that you will get your revenge. The bad news are you can pick only one of them.

WYR

A: Mercilessly tickle your helplessly restrained crush, who has done the same to you, for 15 minutes.
B: Mercilessly tickle your crush's best friend, who hasn't done anything to you physically but has it coming for bratty behaviour, for 15 minutes.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

latin-self-bound wrote: 7 months ago A. I'm not fan of smelly feet, so I'd rather smell only one person's feet.

Would you rather

A- Have a TUG involving tying up four attractive people of your favorite gender (or mixed if you are bi/pansexual) but none of them is your crush.

B- tie up o being tied up by your crush.
I didn't see an answer to this question. (Maybe I missed it)
I'd say B
Hogtied and loving it
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago Definitely B. "You will respect my authoritah!"

Scenario: You're tied up and your crush gets to tickle you mercilessly for 15 minutes. Your crush's friend stands in the back and mocks you as well as giving advice to your crush about your weaknesses. The good news are that you will get your revenge. The bad news are you can pick only one of them.

WYR

A: Mercilessly tickle your helplessly restrained crush, who has done the same to you, for 15 minutes.
B: Mercilessly tickle your crush's best friend, who hasn't done anything to you physically but has it coming for bratty behaviour, for 15 minutes.
I'd definitely choose A
(How would you bind the person your about to tickle?)
WYR
A use rope
B use handcuffs
C use zip ties
D use heavy iron chains
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic