Do you feel lucky?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Do you feel lucky?

Post by BandG »

Do you feel lucky that you're interested in bondage/tying up?

I think I do!

Imagine being someone who doesn't appreciate:

The art of a finely bound up woman.

The muffled noise behind an effective gag.

The thrill of squirming and struggling covered in rope.

The wide eyes of a captive as their captor walks slowly towards them with a large ball gag ready to strap in their mouth.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Not sure i feel lucky personally. To me its always been like a double life, ive tried to hide it from my real life, checking this site and images almost in secret. Often the only time i get to write for here (admittedly i havent done much) is the early hours in the morning as im quite a night owl lol :)

You do make an intersting point though, after all we do see things others dont see. When watching tv for example others may just see a woman tied and gagged but in our minds we can sit and judge e.g. (that gags not good enough, where are the elbow ropes? Etc)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Would you prefer to be like the people who just see a tied up woman though? I think theres a deep pleasure in being able to think about it from a bondage lover's point of view and no one else in the room has the slightest idea!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I don't think I feel lucky as opposed to those who don't care for bondage--I love what I love, and they love what they love. I hope they have whatever they love in their lives.

I do feel VERY lucky to be married to a man to whom I am so well suited for. He knows exactly what I need, and I know exactly what he needs, and those needs fit a perfect gloves.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Someone may not have the same feeling and that is okay. I got into it as a young age playing Cowboys and Indians or Cops and Robbers with my friends. Just grew from there.
Tie me up and have fun with me
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

As with most kinks and fetishes, you have the people who are into it, those who are indifferent and who are equally likely to try it or pass it up, and those who have no interest and I fact think it is a little strange.

Someone on the other side could probably be saying that they feel lucky that aren’t into tugs, how they would hate being tied up or are uncomfortable having someone under their control.

Basically, I feel like it’s all subjective. What we CAN feel lucky about is having people in our lives that we can share tug experiences with, wether it be people we have personal relationships with, like @Emma, or the people on this site. While it may not be personal, it is nice to have an outlet to explore and talk about it without bottling it up ;)
No harm in wanting to try new things!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Yes, I do feel lucky :P

I'm lucky that I'm a submissive woman with a great boyfriend/Dom, and that people important to me have never discouraged me from being me.

I think people who aren't into bondage should at least try it before judging it, but I guess that's another topic....
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I wouldn't say I feel lucky. It is what it is. Sometimes, I think it might be easier to not have an interest in it.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I wouldn't say I feel lucky. It is what it is. Sometimes, I think it might be easier to not have an interest in it.
Oh?

May I ask why?
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Really interesting question. Personally, I’d have to say not really. Not that I don’t love bondage, and it’s certainly not the worst or most obscure fetish to have, but I do think it can be complication. Often times I find myself wishing myself or my partner was tied up during sex, which can sour intimate moments or just be a bit of a hassle.
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I wouldn't say I feel lucky. It is what it is. Sometimes, I think it might be easier to not have an interest in it.
Oh?

May I ask why?
Sure, it's just it can sometimes become a distraction. I don't hate having the interest, though.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

If you had asked me this question during my teens/early twenties, I would have said no. I knew about bdsm but I always felt weird about wanting to crossdress and be a bound and gagged damsel in distress. After finding out that there were others out there that shared my interests, I started to become more comfortable with who I am.

Although I don't consider myself lucky to be into bondage, I wouldn't trade my interest for anything in the world. I like what I like and that's not going to change.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Yeah.. Not really. It's simply something that I'm into so I wouldn't say that I'm lucky or cursed.

With that being said, it does make dating a bit harder. Most girls that I've been with were either vanilla or way too deep into BDSM with choking, permanent harm and whatnot which is a big no from me.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

When confined to the vanilla world, I find that having a bondage fascination can make one feel alienated -- all those people, and not one with whom I can discuss my fascination with ropes, gags and all things kinky.

Here, it's different. We're all of like mind, and being able to discuss our kinks freely and frankly is quite liberating.

So I suppose I feel lucky that there are people who feel as I do, and unlucky that there are not more of us.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Truthfully, I’m seeing both sides of the coin. Maybe it’s the Libra in me 😋

On one hand, I sometimes feel like my fetishes are wrong and that I’m a freak. I’m afraid that if people find out, I’ll be looked down upon at best.

On the other hand, I love what I love. And thanks to amazing people on sites like this, you know who you are, I feel welcomed and embraced. So thank you for that! 😊
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I guess lucky, since I really love bondage, and I have no interest in giving it up, and I won't.

But to be honest, there are a few women I would really love to tie up; a couple are admittedly inappropriate, and one did say no (I haven't asked the other one), most of the others are unattainable, and I haven't found a girlfriend who is into it like I am.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic